God is with you, don't despair

Isaiah 41:10 (ASV) Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

1 Corinthians 12King James Version (KJV)
Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
For the body is not one member, but many.
If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
And if they were all one member, where were the body?
But now are they many members, yet but one body.
And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.
That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

im catholic and dont understand why u christanons constantly just quote the bible to interact with each other, yea its the word of god but theres no discussion to have about it, i dont understand u

something better to discuss would be like how we're israel, ykno bc i think its important to talk down to antisemitic idiots

I posted that verse specifically for those wishing to come here, asking for proof
Also for those who would come here to spread mistrust between children of God, saying their church is the only one
We are one body of Christ, friend
Sometimes His Word, is the only thing that needs to be said

Because we love him, we love his word and we want to spread this incredible love to other people.

The tongue speaks of what the heart is full. We talk about it, because we are moved the grandiosity of it.

Had a weird dream, where some entity asked me to pray the Holy Father prayer, after putting me in some blue light that gave me a great relaxation feeling and ultra capacity for focus.

Everyday I feel something new while rejoicing in the love of God.

Glad to hear it friend
The Spirit has shown me a lot lately, I'm blessed for His outpouring of love

schizophrenic crap probably fed by weed addictions. get on antipsychotics so u idiots can understand what the christ meant by setting peter as the foundation upon which he would build his church. fruit of the first joyful mystery is humility, which means UNDERSTANDING if u understand the etymology. no one has time for this crazy crap

I don't smoke, bro.
Why you get so triggered by others spiritual life?
Is it because you can't stand living in the abyss of nihilism and a meaningless life, and get angered by others rejoicing in the Lord light?

How the hell do people still fall for this drivel?
It hits every hallmark of a scheme and yet people still dole out tithes every fucking Sunday.

>Believe in climate change
>Believe in gender theory
>Believe that whites are the satan of history

>Think there is a problem on people believing in God

Masses believe in multiple retarded concepts. God is superior to those concepts by an infinite margin. If you can't see it, you are working for the jew.

Luke 11:28-29 KJV But he said, Yea rather,, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
And when the people were gathered thick together, he bagan to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given, but the sign of Jonas the prophet.
The Lord speaks to all of us friend, you need simply listen

We discuss the word a lot, Catholics actually ignore it. Sorry mate, but that's the truth.

Why have you hardened your heart?

>It hits every hallmark of a scheme
Actually it hits none of them. Jesus Christ gained NOTHING from being the Son of God. He was spat on and murdered despite living a perfect life.

His disciples and apostles were all tortured and killed for preaching the gospel.

Not like Mormonism and Islam, huh?

>everyone is born with sin because we say so
>you can only be saved by the church
>you also need to give us money
Cut everything out of the message and it still boils down to making money.

Give money to the poor, don't give money to churches.
If you fail to see that it's all about your personal relationship with God, than it's because you are reading the word with prejudice.

I feel fucking retarded this shit is pissing me off WHAT THE FUCK does thou thee thy mean?!?!?

next time dont get the lobotomy

Because for an organization whose mascot talks about not diddling kids they certainly seemed to have dropped the fucking ball along the line.

they're more personal pronouns than saying 'you, your', like a familiar friend saying calling you by your name rather than saying 'hello, sir'

more proof that the majority of christanons lack humility and cant understand shit, prob a combination of contra-education and drug intake

>everyone is born with sin because we say so
No, we are born with a sin nature that makes us sin. That's not even an opinion, that's a fact.

>you can only be saved by the church
Not biblical at all. You only need Jesus Christ to be saved.

>you also need to give us money
Not biblical. Stop confusing Catholics with Christians.

>WHAT THE FUCK does thou thee thy mean?!?!?
It's very important that we keep the "thou", "thee" and "thy". Thou, thee and thy means "you" to a single person.

For example, when God says to Abraham, "I will make of THEE a great nation", he is referring to Abraham himself. Thou and thy are just different versions of the same word. Here are some example:

>I will make of THEE a great nation (one person)
>THOU art my disciple (one person)
>THY house is great (one person's house is great)

Today we would use the word "you", but if we only use the word "you", we would not know if God is referring to many people or one person.

those arent real christians.. just read the bible yourself. you can open it to any page and find wisdom.

>>everyone is born with sin because we say so
>No, we are born with a sin nature that makes us sin. That's not even an opinion, that's a fact.

Yes and also even the bible states that no man is good.

Those who are withing the synagogues of satan shall receive their dues.
But christianity is about your relationship with God
You know that something else is there, I recommend you ask the Father, and simply listen
An answer comes in a million ways friend

Luke 11:33 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

catholics are satanic. that's why they have idol worship routines.

We are all one body of Christ
Read the chapter at the top
All who believe in Christ are of His body

so are u saying jesus put his candle in a hidden place with matthew 16:18-19?? idiot, stop talking

you're wrong.
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Those who demand a sign will not receive it, for they will not believe it, as the sign is already before their eyes
Those who believe, should show others to believe, by living as an example.
The whole lesson in the chapter is to be the change you want to see in the world.
If you want the world to be bright, why would you hide your light?
Show it to the world, so others will see the brightness, and join with their lights

Best form to convert others is to walk the path yourself.

Luke 11:1-4
And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil
Is that repetitious prayer as well?
Read 1 Cor 1-7
All who believe in Jesus are of His body
Love your neighbor friend

>old testament

discarded

heretical crap i cant stand drug users im out

The prophesies of Isaiah are coming true at this very moment
The word of the old testament are still true, they tell a story of both history and prophecy
History repeats itself user

god is dead because i killed him

Have a blessed day user

Nice soapboxing

Praise
Jesus
Christ
The
Only
Begotten
Son
Of
God
Now
And
Ever
And
Unto
Ages
Of
Ages

Also, you don't speak in tongues you twat. You're just babbling if you think you do.

just trolling, disregard

this only applies to people who're in his good graces but for the rest of us go read proverbs

Jesus is the Lord.

Bumped and Comped.

I hope you heed the warning
The time is coming

its always coming thats why nobody wants to fuck with it

>The kingdom of god is within you
>seeks for it on the death and resurrection

The world is frightening Sup Forums. Only God's grace can save us now. Are you worthy enough for his love Sup Forums?

fuck of t_d christards