Seriously though

What are some red pilled haircuts?

I guess I'll keep growing it long

Degenerate

If hes white, its not degenerate at all.

Whatever looks somewhat respectable enough to be acceptable in a real job and looks good enough to attract/keep a mate to pump your aryan seed into.

Ya ikr!!!! If you white you don't need to have morals!!!! Grow your hair super long, and dye it pretty colors. Its k cuz ur white. Wtf i love being white. Heil Hitler, Heil Hitler, Heil Hitler!!!! 1488!!!!!

how can be a haircut redpilled or not?

Καλώς τον Λύσανδρο.

>not American
LOL HAHAHA SAD, GET OUT SUBHUMAN NIGGER KIKE SHILL

I think he just wants to avoid nu male cuts. This thread is dumb. That's the answer

shaved head with 14/88 COP KILLER tattooed on your forehead

A fashy haircut

This

How about whatever the fuck you want?.. who cares

A non-skin fade(1-2, or 1.5-2) with a respectable top cut, like the nazis. Or just shaved.

>pic related
it's my own haircut and Eric and Don have similar hair cuts so you know it's based as fuck

You probably look rlly ugly and dumb

LOL

Just go to your Mexican barber and ask them for a medium or high fade. Mexicans know how to fade hair. Niggers also know how to fade nigger hair but they can't fade white hair efficiently. It will take a nigger 20 minutes to do the same job a Mexican do in 10.

All time best hair faders are the Asian ladies who work outside of military bases. They will give you an acceptable haircut in about 45 seconds for $8.

Hitler youth

Wow, how original and funny. You completely BTFO'd me. Looks like you win. Goodjob. You stupid fucking nigger.

Undercut looks gay though because it's too popular

LOL

Woman detected.

Clean, kept, and respectable. Long hair is for faggots, buzzcuts are only okay if you're in the military.

Just try to be chad and everything will work out.

Buzz cut, 1/4" on the back/sides 3/8" to 1/2" on top.
Pull a string around your neck and hold it tight in your teeth, use a hand mirror to adjust it and then use the string as a guide to trim your neckline.
Enjoy never paying the hair jew again.

>being this poor

Undercut is not hitler youth, they are a different, hitler youth have more hair on the sides

Oh fuck, he's hot. Daddy me up.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

why are these haircut faggot threads allowed to stay up?

Ikr people who post these threads are insecure faggot nigger shills. Its really gay and I hate it get off Sup Forums omg

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE