Tiny houses are the next logical step of MGTOW

The way to beat (((them)) is to cut off their supply of money and influence.

>Don't go to (((their))) colleges
>Don't sign (((their))) mortgages
>Don't buy (((their))) stocks which you understand nothing about how they work.

You can starve (((them))) of power and influence by reaching back for self-sufficiency; morality and inner strength. All you have to do is take away (((their))) money and (((their))) audience. It's really that simple.

>Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where would I keep my toy/vidya/movie collections if I lived in a tiny house?

You don't buy them in the first place user.
I was into this before the hipster craze due to the military and living in below standard rooms.
You have a tv, a chair that is meant for maximum comfort, you have a laptop, gaming system. Hard drives, a instrument of your choice, and that's about it.
It's comfyx100, but there is literally no room for anything else.

You could just buy a trailer.

Furthermore building them in an awesome way is proof of not only your intelligence and capability, but also of your conscious decision to keep it for yourself. Great power statement. I'm for it.

the vibration from constantly moving this wooden "house" will fuck it up in a few years

Can you small house shills eat shit and die already? If you want one whatever but we don't

>literal cuckshed

Just make an Adobe house out of mud and your own shit if you don’t want to contribute to society you outcast.

nah im good. I couldn't sleep in the same place I cook my food in.

I agree tiny houses are the way forward. I have nearly saved up for some woodland and a small eco house (solar, water catcher, wind turbine). I will have no mortgage and no bills. Just need to decide whether get a wife or go MTGOW.

Cubby holes would work for the toys. Vidya and Movies are both digital so they don't take up space. You would be surprised how much you can store with the right storage set up. Any little pocket of space can be turned into a cabinet or drawer.

You can tie your sex doll to the roof. Bonus: it would naturally be cleaned with each rain storm....

You could have a shed or workshop that you can keep some stuff in, but don't have to heat or cool it. The tiny house need not be the only structure.

>decide whether to get a wife
You don’t have that option if you plan on living like this

Your theory is correct but your missing one glaring detail

>Don't go to (((their))) banks.

The problem is that all banks are their banks.

Even if you do all those other things it doesn't matter because they have set up the system so that you need to use their banks.

rather make one out of shipping containers. It'd be more sturdy than that shit.

That's ugly, at least put some wood paneling over the containers.

>>Don't buy (((their))) stocks which you understand nothing about how they work.

Fucking retarded

$10k in the S&P 500 at it's 2008 highs would be a bargain today

Stocks never fail over a 10 year + period

If you don't build up a stock portfolio you'll be working in your 70s

death traps

Typically you don't move a tiny house like OP pic related more than say 2-3 times a decade. It's meant to be a semi-permanent type of structure.

If you are doing road trips, then you just do van life. There are van mods for that type of thing.

A tiny house scenario would be buying a couple parcels of land. Say one in Montana, another in Maine and being able to move your home from one to the other if something fell through.

Take the Nigger Infestation scenario. Say you buy land and Niggers infest the surrounding area. Then you can pull the bulk of your investment (ie: your tiny home) to a secondary land site.

It also makes sense if you get work in another city. You can leave your land to sit fallow. Then buy land near your city. Niggers will destroy and ruin a home you leave empty. Land will heal if you leave it unattended.

Another scenario would be zombie apocalypse. Again, just pull your home to a safe area.

I'd rather just save up and buy a nice expanding 5th Wheel trailer or RV. You have more mobility and don't have to worry about buying the land to place your cuckshed on.

I plan to do as my grandfather did: buy arable land, live in a trailer/wall tent while building my own house. It's really not hard at all to build a house

tiny house meme is just a way for millennials to pretend that they're not living in trailers
protip it's just an overpriced trailer smaller than a single wide, get over it

fucking idiots

Buy we want you to want one. Then you can join our cult and I can be the charismatic cult leader.

What's wrong with that? It would be like family.

you're dumb as shit

I rented a "tiny house" in college. I was single and it was a good choice at the time.

I only paid about $50 bucks a month in utilities. I only kept 2 plates, 2 knives, 2 forks and spoons. Small standup shower. It was easy to heat and cool.

It was nice. I recommend it to people who were in the same situation as mine. I don't understand how people could live in a tiny house with a family. That would be too much for me, but if you're single it's actually quite awesome.

Real men fell their own timber and know how to build a log cabin

Most do.

Bump for starving the Beast

>Adobe

user literally just told me to Photoshop my house.

I fooking knew the matrix was real....

how tall are the ceilings in those houses? been considering building a temporary one

When I was stationed in Guam I knew a couple of retired sailors that converted a shipping container into a tiny house on the beach.

They were single (or divorced) collected a pension, and just lived the easy life on the beach. I was quite envious. They barely ever wore a shirt or shoes.

that's the way to live. I don't know why anyone wants to be a suburb dad or urban bachelor

> How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

INB4 tiny houses are outlawed nationwide

>lived the easy life on the beach. I was quite envious. They barely ever wore a shirt or shoes.

must be great living on $5 a day, never being able to travel anywhere

fuck these cuckshed threads.

The land you own and community you live in is more important than living is a cuckshed.

OP has terrible advice.
>dun go college
specilized degrees for specialized careers is fine, avoide the rest
>mortgages
nigger a mortgage is the lowest interest rate you can get anywhere, you only get a mortgage because most poeple can't buy a house and land with cash.
>wall street is a scam, I don't know how it works
Learn the game faggot, it isn't that hard.

>get used to having less than your parents, goy
>live in your cute cuck shed and never have children, goy

$500 a MONTH to live in a fucking CLOSET

I-I'm not a wage slave...

>Real men fell their own timber and know how to build a log cabin

why don't Americans pay professionals to build their house out of brick and stone?

with the greatest of respect the reason your cucksheds blow down in bad weather is because they're homemade out of wooden sticks

>literal cuck pod

These guys were retired Navy and receive a paycheck for the rest of their lives.

Believe me, they've traveled extensively during their career. They just finally found a place to settle down and take it easy.

I actually cook outside now as well. I have a 10x12 tiny home. But I like to cook outside because all the mess gets washed away by rain. I have a grill out there and a table. It also helps keep ants and rodents out of your home as well as grease off your electronics.

Tear drop campers are saving space by using an outdoor kitchen. Then you just have a sleeping chamber inside. You could build a tiny home that way too.

In the end, it boils down to a super comfy sleeping chamber. You can do some simple cooking outside and then maybe eat out some. In the modern world, at least 75% of our interactions come from sitting in bed and looking into a computer. Sad to say, but true. A tiny home makes sense.

>building a diy firehazard
Yes you should give these morons some praise for being industrious, but we had right wing safety squad threads about this garbage.

Why not drive a cuckmobile too?

I've decided that if I ever get divorced that I'm going to do the same thing. Retire in Guam and live on the beach with my pension.

Tiny houses are bugman as fuck.

House is meme. I prefer streets.

>I was into this before the hipster craze
The definition of a hipkid

most houses are plasterboard around a very fragile wooden frame, filled with insulation. A log cabin has solid tree trunk-thick walls that can be easily reinforced with fireproofing on the outside

>28sqft cuckbox
Since it's San Francisco, he could easily fit two, or maybe even three trannies in there.

You can find a woke female and MGTOW won't hate you. MGTOW is just a book of knowledge and not a group. I know it often acts like a group or cult but you have to think of it like a book of knowledge.

The ultimate end of MGTOW is to learn female nature and be prepared for it. Then if you do actually find a unicorn, you can exercise strength to tame it properly.

If you come out of MGTOW proper like, you will pity the modern female and not hate her. It's a manipulation game (((they)) have pushed on our society.

Your one chance is to find a woke woman who is malleable and that you can shape into a proper conservative wife.

>timber frame is fragile
>brick houses are immune to tornadoes
even reinforced concrete can die to tornadoes, especially if your house includes luxuries like windows and doors.

we're talking about the better place to live, not shit in

How does it feel to have chunks of brain matter missing?

You can resist. It's not about a purist movement. It's about resisting.

I've got a check card with a national corporate bank. I'm not purist. I'm just saying to not get a 30 year mortgage by falling for the "house values go up" meme.

I'm mainly saying not to take on debt you don't need.

If everybody stopped taking on 30 year bank mortgages and stopped watching all Hollywood movies, we could exact a massive amount of change just from that. Just imagine it.

burgers love this

Which is why I'm not a retard living in tornado alley or anywhere near a coastline where hurricanes and tsunamis are inevitable. I also don't live in chaparral that has yearly wildfires, not do I live on a fault line. Most people are incapable of understanding that natural disaster happen regularly in these areas, and so maybe we should not invest everything in these areas.

Not that you need to buy a shitty McMansion, but I feel like the tiny house shit is being shilled because (((they))) just want Millennials to accept lower standards of living.

Make it out of whatever you want.

What I'm calling for is a return to minimalism. That is how you starve (((them))) of their financial enslavement system. Come back to morality; self sufficiency and self accountability. Stop relying on the The State for all your needs.

Make a house from shipping containers; tires; corn cobs or pallets. The sky's the limit. Just keep your life efficient; small and sharp as a knife. And point that knife right at (((their))) hearts (that stack of money we give them every day)

Tiny houses for tiny brains, dicks and muscles.
Fitting.

all i want is an insulated freight container with electricity/heating/internet.

Good goy

I had one of those plastic water heaters back when I was a kid. I had headaches every single day for the year that I used it, and they only went away whenever I finally got rid of the damn thing.

>shipping containers

how is the insulation on those? build permits? also related

Whats the problem?

more important than a small house is self-sufficiency. Do anything you can to make the land provide for you so that you don't have to use your money to get consumables. Grow basic food and brew your own alcohol, weed if you're a degenerate like me, and chickens. Work hard and you can get by with very little extra money

Yes! Just needs to be painted a dark grey like old barn wood, some dead trees, spoop it up a little bit, and it could be compy.

>>Don't buy (((their))) stocks which you understand nothing about how they work.
I respect you as my MGTOW brother but stocks are fine in the long term bro. 10-30 years its guaranteed youll make a profit. Just dont panic sell on the random banking crash, see 2008

RV life is cool too. It's also minimal. Some people just get some lots at several RV parks and pull from place to place.

Pros
>RVS are more mobile. They're lighter and easier to pull which is more efficient.

Cons
>RVs are made from very cheap parts that break within the first five years. You will replace faucets, fans early.
>RVs typically have very poor insulation in order to be road worthy.

A typical scenario would be having two lots, one in Florida and one in Maine. Pull south for the winter and north for the summer. Word odd jobs and on the internet for money.

It still starves the Rent Jew so I approve.

>tfw you still have to take out a loan

like I'm going to take advice from a commie gypsy

You'll save so much money this way, you can hire a 9/10 hooker to drain your balls whenever you feel the need.

If it floats, flies, or fucks, you should lease it, not buy it.

>b you
>b a guy who did everything right and still got fucked by a woman and a court system designed to punish nigger-tier bad decisions
>buy land or lease an area of land with like-minded individuals and establish a small home ("tiny house" being a relative term) with a single bedroom and private bath. some MGTOW communities may offer a common area for bath (shower/restroom) and possibly a place to cook/eat; thereby minimizing what is required of suitable living areas for each individual
>b you without being in debt up to your eyeballs, under a 30-year mortgage and living under indentured servitude/debt slavery

usual 8ft but I think some go as high as 9.

>Always do the opposite of what Jews say
The final MGTOW redpil is that you have to BECOME THE JEW.
Become like Turd flinging monkey, Mayor of MGTOWN and MGTOW 2.0.
Dont fight the jews, user. The jews are the problem of gynocentric pussy worshippers.
To all MGTOW: we have a nice supportive community discord. Join @ youtube Turd Flinging Monkey to find it.

This will only fight them if you;
1. Have a wife and breeds lots of children
2. Ready to fight when shit hits the fan

If not you are just giving away all power over civilization to the globalists.

Close, but it needs more Flag.

Being self-sufficient in the way you describe is a fucking joke.

>work hard and you can get away with being a poor degenerate

Literally everything you raise for livestock or farm on your own can be bought for pennies on the dollar at your local grocery store. But, you know, destroy your body and living like a savage just to feed your ego.

You aren't getting back at (((them))) by living like this, you are throwing in the towel and doing exactly what (((they))) want.

gas yourself jew faggot
here buy muh tiny house to live in poverty pay 70k for a fucking shed don't own land are you really this fucking dumb

(((They))) are working to outlaw Tiny Homes. The movement will have to adjust into a stealth mode like Stealth Van Camping has adjusted.

Another tendril of the movement will move to ultra-rural areas like Northern Maine and Alaska where zoning laws are lax. White Flight will be moving to these regions as the Nigger Infestations of the cities grow worse in the near future (Muh Agenda 21).

I hope to see more Tiny House communities pop up. People are trying to get them started like RV parks. There is one near me. The Rent Jew is still trying to figure out how to enslave people into a 30 year mortgage by forcing square footage rules.

>>RVs typically have very poor insulation in order to be road worthy.
>He doesnt like to get under 5 blankets with a hot cup of coco.
>he probably warms his house up too insteat of wearing patrician warm velvet clothing indoors
user, you insult my neurons!

>thinking life is about saving money

I want to work to do these things because that's what humans did for tens of thousands of years, and I am not going to be a fucking jewbot slaving my life away for gibs from my (((employer)))

>To all MGTOW: we have a nice supportive community discord.

discord link?

You'll probably need mortgage anyway. It's not that it's that bad imo.

I mean consider the other jew. Rent jew.

Mortgage:
>get tons of money
>buy/build flat/house
>you OWN a flat/house which will only rise in value
>pay off the interests over the next few decades, or sell it and pay it whole(hell, sometimes you'll have some money left afterwards) if you want to move

meanwhile, when renting
>pay rent, not that much smaller than your mortgage payments
>don't own anything
>have nothing out of it

>I was into this before the hipster craze

Proof?

>>literal cuckshed
How can not paying for another woman and leaving society be cucked?
If youre stupid at least learn to STFU. Do people tell you to STFU IRL a lot too, user?

>never being able to travel anywhere
yeah to places like islands in the pacific

This is my dream, but i wanna live way off grid. No city, no people. Just me my dog, my records and a shit internet connection

Juden detected. Working the land is the most honest occupation a man can have. The Jew eschews physical labor and has since Jacob and Esau.

What are you, a child?

Define very fragile

>decide whether get a wife or go MTGOW.
user, you have no idea what MGTOW is. It literally is do whats in your best interest and the rejection of gynocentrism.
You can literally get married tomorrow and still be a redpilled MGTOW (youre making a bad choice IMO but its your choice).
This

>hey Sup Forums be trailer trash, it's the white thing to do!

I fell in love with log houses recently. No idea what it would be like to live in one, but they look super comfy.

>price per square foot is high
>I know, I'll just buy less square feet, that will show them!

dumbass

for all the time you have spent trying to convince us that tiny houses are a good idea, you could of worked and saved up enough money to afford several of those stupid cuckshacks by now

I think something like this is more realistic
Search log cabin kits in your state, pretty cheap

>35
>good job
>own 2 cars
>no kids
>no ex wife or wife
>qt asian gf who doesn't live with me

part of the reason i choose this so I can have a huge house, which I do.

Just call it a cuck virgin house

Trailers aren't really homely tho