youtube.com/watch?v=C1JNzwZIMwA
selfuni.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/afrikan-swastika/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_East#Iraq_.28Mesopotamia.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leftists joking about white genocide

Thanks for the recruitment, idiots.

Who's this guy again?

We're reaching levels of self-loathing that shouldn't be possible

How long til these fags start 'identifying' as black and wearing black face en masse, not just one or two loons?

FPBP.
>seriously, just keep cherry picking this poorly, even the dumbest normies can see past this

Satyrs was the devils in ancient Greece and it has nothing to do with culture.

BUGMAN

DRUMPF
R
U
M
P
F

Yet if the same tatty little fraggle saw my Chinese 'intercourse' tattoo being ridiculed for having a pictogram with a willy he'd get on his high horse and ride around, inhaling his own sweet farts.
>and btw retard, 'white' isn't a race. Thick cunt.

>tatty
Twatty

> self loathing
(((no)))

OP

Whoah, this guy is practically Dan Carlin
youtube.com/watch?v=C1JNzwZIMwA

pic 1 is Priapismus, ancient roman god of fertility.

Pic 3 is Sheela-na-nig, celtic fertility and protetion goddess. It is a symbol that is shaped in the outer walls of many ancient churches in uk and celtic regions

Racist

Feelings don't care about your facts

He needs to be spammed with African necklacing videos.

Ok i have a problem with this. Like, most people here and irl don't give a fuck and make fun of Africa with silly ass clicky click speak or portray Mexicans as gloried slaves, where all nannys and maids are Latinas. And the ones that do get buthurt are pretty much seen as fucks who don't have a sense of humor.

But then one fag makes fun of white people / white culture those same faggots in nigger hate / pol ylyl threads all the sudden want to unironically take it to heart and fags like
Post grand "white people, fuck yeah!" copypastas and ancient statues why crying about how liberals can't take gay joke.

That's not the half of it... literally everything was penis oriented.

What ethnicity does Mike Spookbery identify as?

Self-loathing liberals and anti-white jewish/mixed opinions are automatically discarded.

What chronic self hatred does he hve that he is racist against his own race ?

some jew showing off jewish degeneracy as white
sage and hide

In all honesty, he had to dig deep into the past to find something we can find today, which should say everything. Nice try with the false comparison though.

Could be a kike. Either way he's such a faggot that he got fired from his high school teacher job.

> A teacher who banned the word banter in class has left his school by mutual consent after saying "speaking up" came at a "hefty cost".
> Mike Stuchbery, who taught at Lynn Grove High School, in Gorleston, Norfolk, wrote a blog condemning use of the word "as an excuse for bullying".
> Headteacher Alison Mobbs said his view was "shared by the staff".
> Mr Stuchbery said the decision to leave was "so as not to further interrupt the learning of students".

he wants a BBC in his throat

>He had to dig deep into the past to find something we can find today
>Nice try with the false comparison though.
How is it a false comparison? There's plenty of shit to make fun of today and even recently, but fags only want to be offended at one and not when the humor is turned on themselves.

You can tell he is a kike s he has no philtrum.

This what this guy actually looks like, if you can believe it.

Anyone smell pedophilia?

That's not a satyr. Its Priapus, always erect right until he needed it, then limp. He is a fertility god and in this image is depicted with the tools of Hermes (caduceus staff and winged ankles). To rural grecians he was the highest god.

kek. if these modern progressives are so all about fat acceptance and stuff, why do they always hide it with angle shots on their profile pictures?

Oh he's a fucking bong.

Non they weren't. Stop larping as ancient Greeks btw. Thanks.

Romans weren't white so not really an argument for white vs black ingenuity

Saying the truth is antisemitic. Great historian

Thing is that guy has no idea what he is posting about, that stonefigure showing its cunt was a reminder of sin in an early medieval context, the sartyr was shown with a cock (romans were all over cocks.) as he was associated with the raw, uncivilised sexuality of animals as they were spirits of the wilderness.
Its like the japanese cockfestival-sacral phalli symbologism were not really a sign of limitless sexual freedom.
That boarpic should be understood as medieval shitpost of the monk-subculture.
These never left the cloister.
The cunt on legs is a lead medaillon, of whose kind many can be found in the netherlands and belgium, winged dicks and other motives were found besides sacral ones marking a sucessful pilgrimage.
The guy is full of himself concerning history but seems not to know much. I would have posted the donkeys raping females in the collosseum or something different people at these times were appalled at and critisized as degeneration of what had been.
But then the meaning would probably drift towards pro alt-right and thats not what spookberry wants so he pretends we are all puritans similar to other countries sharia police concerned with dick and shitjokes.

how do you figure that lol. They shared the same common proto-european ancestry as all the other white races do. Even the Celt. Are you just misinformed or un-educated?

white people who hate white nationalists are like Tommy Sataomayor they recognize that nationalism and self pitty is shilled only among the most degenerate and hopeless elements. There will never be a successful white nationalist all white nationalists are shit tier people

>How is it a false comparison? There's plenty of shit to make fun of today and even recently, but fags only want to be offended at one and not when the humor is turned on themselves.
It is because the state of Africa is far worse than even the most backwater parts of white states, and we built some of their more civilized states to boot.

Whats more, its mainstream to joke about anything white related, but we can't do the same back without it leading to a shit storm.

The truth is that non-whites and their leftist/jewish masters are the cowards who can't take a joke.

WE

...go on?

Perhaps you are misinformed AND un-educated.

pedophile physiognomy for sure. The fact that he worked as a teacher proves it even further.

The difference is your own race calling for self destruction, idgaf if another race/culture makes fun of mine, that's cheeky

>he couldn't handle the bantz

>it's okay for us to hate X group based on race and sex
>it's not okay for you to hate other X group based on race or sex

Kike's just mad he aint hung like the white boy in the picture LOL

>Romans weren't white
Missing the point by a mile there, even if they were non-white, its shameful to blacks as a whole.

>so not really an argument for white vs black ingenuity
Yes, it is, Romans were a European civilization. Only a non-white or a self-hating white would say otherwise.

Why don't self hating whites just kill themselves? That's the logical outcome to these beliefs they espouse.

So is this retard a kike or braindead?

I don't want to watch his garbage. Good or bad?

>the blue eye meme
>sumeria
user pls dont wuz.
People used precious stones that were avaible, that peru statue surely is not indicator for a white iris?. The swastika is so old, it was adopted by non ayranpeoples often enough such as in tibet whose population has such an isolated genepool the possibility of blonde blue eyed atlanteans or whatever esoteric hitlerism cooks up to leave a mark there is impossible.
These are afrocentrism tier mixed with some halftruth.

My eyes... Its hideous.

+1

Boogie look more likeable.

selfuni.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/afrikan-swastika/

Get woke nigga

You need to go back

I started off saying white people can't take a joke without getting all theatrical and dramatic
>It is because the state of Africa is far worse than even the most backwater parts of white states, and we built some of their more civilized states to boot.
And we end off with white people not being able to take a joke, niiice.

>Whats more, its mainstream to joke about anything white related, but we can't do the same back without it leading to a shit storm.
And people don't make fun of arabs blowing themselves up? Or mexicans standing infront of home depot? Or Africans starving? Really fag? You're really going to sit there and reenact the entire point i just made about white people not being able to take a joke. So nobody can talk shit about white people, its all the jews and you can't possibly be wrong, you really don't see the irony in that? Gtfo

>These are afrocentrism tier mixed with some halftruth
No, since the eurocentrism can actually be backed up with evidence. Here is a Scythian mummy, features in accordance with the ancient descriptions.

Want more?

Yes they objectively, unequivocally were and still are, you dumb fucking Mexican.

Guys let's just do the sensible thing & Sup Forums let's just report the Tweet. Arguing w/ him is pointless on Twitter. ANY other protected class would be banned for that kinda hate speech, but it's OK to hate whites?

If he get's enough reports he WILL get his account suspended.

It is explicitely recorded by the Hindu religion that the first Brahman where of fair (white) skin and blue eyes. People of the caucus spread all over the middle east but was eventually admixed with the countless merchants that traversed betwen Asia, north Africa and Europe

Someone send him this.

>here is the mummy of an indoeuropean people which was never disputed to have been like it was described

What are you even trying to say here?
Should I follow up by boldly proclaiming the ancestors of the bhutanese were indeed of sino-tibetan heritage?

>I started off saying white people can't take a joke without getting all theatrical and dramatic
...And you decided to ignore the rest of the discussion, and interpret my lack of laughter towards this unfunny cunt as 'not taking a joke.'

Nice work, retard.

>And people don't make fun of arabs blowing themselves up? Etc...
Irrelevant. The point I made is that your equivalence was false, the platform is not equal, and if it were, i.e; whites being allowed to truly say what we think in humor form, it would lead to unprecedented butthurt and censoring by non-whites and liberals.

Your post doesn't contain irony or anything of note, just you sounding off your idiocy.

>never disputed to have been like it was described
Uh, yes. There are people who claim the Scythians were Arab-like or even mongoloids.

>haha fuck you white people!
>why you so racist tho?

>But then one fag
Let me fix that for you:
One Jew

This.
>hahaha its all jokes when we do it
>OMG YOU SAID WHAT? STOP THE RACIST IMMEDIATELY

Twitter is cancer. Also why is this guy so fuckin obsessed with this crap? Social media is aids times over 9000

Did I critisize the hindu one?
no.
Which one did I critisize?
the sumerian and peruanian one.
Sumerians spoke an isolated language and erected their civilisation as one of the first in that area, before there were incursions of central asiatics from the north. Blue eyes might have occured with neighboring people (as light eyes did spread far very very early already-I heard there was even an isolated and very poor populaton in the central arabian desert that had them.) and after mixing with akkadians.

kek SHUT IT DOWN

Yes but I didnt.
Was just getting butthurt because I see this pic with the peruan and sumerian statue way too often. It doesnt say as much as it pretends to or is connected to Heinrich-Himmler tier delusions.

Mike is a retard, white culture is american/australian culture. Why this guy push this classification on the classic/medieval europe?

The concept of "white culture" and "white supremacy" is an american thing, since americans are mongrels and don't have an identity, much like blacks in the US as well

Just douse it in gasoline, throw a match on it, and move onto the next fat, estrogen-driven bugman.

wasnt Iran conquered by Alexander the great (though it was called Persia back then)

people living a "Scythian" lifestyle lived over a vast area. Is it even debated at this point? I was watching a documentary and was expecting blond/red hair and blue eyes, but the test done on a body came out Asiatic.

Is this THE Mike Spookberry???

Add "european" culture to the mix as well. The concept of a universal "european culture" is a fairly recent thing, reminder that almost 80 years ago a war was fought over the concept of some countries and cultures being greater than others

but his antiwhite obsession is totally acceptable

Given that they spoke a non-Semitic language, that we know from the Finno-Ugrics that not all whites speak Indo-European languages, and the presence of blue eyes and fair skin on their statues, it is not unreasonable to suggest that they were white

>white culture

There is no white race or white culture. Whites are not some united group and never werem my culture is not white.. my culture is english.

When do we find out this guy is a creepy perv who sexually assaults women?

america is a culmination of white culture.

>another literal who

>Implying bugmen are masculine enough to take a woman by force

maybe children as a former teacher..

Obese soyboy kike eurocuck.

Its really far fetched speculation betting on one of those exceptions that must be proven though. Im not even screeching at people making assumptions as long as they admit so that its just an idea worth investigating into but as a "factpic" it just casts a bad light on the ones using it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_East#Iraq_.28Mesopotamia.29

The most archaic populations of Mesopotania are mandeans and marsh arabs. If you search for their pics they are pretty pale but neither their eyecolour can be blue nor does their genetic makeup indicate familiarity with europeans.

Dont you dare disturbing the american narrative, there are only whites, blacks, natives and asians

I've asked this question before, what does it take to obtain the blue check mark aka the mark of (((them)))? It is a sincere question. I thought it was if you were a public figure or someone of importance, but most blue check marks I see now are for completely irrelevant people. Do they buy them? What is the deal?

>race doesn't exist!
>white culture doesn't exist!
>oy vey, scratch that, it does exist but it's shit
>but the romans weren't white!

These kikes are just yearning for a burning.

stupid american
didnt know what he post

that’s a sign of FAS

I was asking myself too, a lot of them are nobodies