IDF soldier,, need your help

I enlisted two months ago and today I finally finished my training and got my weapon. The truth is, I have a little phobia from weapons, I don't know why, maybe it's rooted deep in my unconscious because my mother was murdered by a terror attack shooting during the passover night in 2003. how do you think I can overcome the fear and not being afraid to use weapons? I know it's psychological, but still, I'm looking forward to find something to ease my fear.
I can not just give up on it, because of the terrorist attacks of the Palestinians my mother was murdered. I have to take revenge and serve in the army, for both my mother and my country!
expecting for your feedback Sup Forums
thanks in advance.

You are retarded.

just go to liveleaks and look for arab countries videos , in a hour you will want to take a gun everywhere you go.

I don't need to watch videos for that, believe me, I want to choke to death every single arab, but it has nothing to do with my fear from weapons. you see

I guess they didnt passover your mom, huh?

Don't you have shooting trainings? You'll get used to it. Unless you're a shitty jobnik of course in that cause you won't need your weapon any way.

Fire your weapon every day and maintain it regularly. By firing it every day you will become accustomed to it. Training isn't about being able to do cool shit, it's about building your reflexes for the time that it needs to be used.

now you feel like a human towards a jew

don't laugh on it fella, it hurts
can you imagine how it is to lose your mother knowing that at her last moments she suffered from pain and choked from blood. please

fuck off kike

any of you talking from experience? did you experience military service that included the use of weapons?

very mature, thanks

Try and fuck it.

Go to the Lebanon border, use a megaphone to ask for a fair duel with a Hezbollah fighter. I you win, you'll probably get over your fear.

Some people here told you already. Train shooting every day and mountain your weapon. You don't have to like it, just getting used to it.
You can probably talk to your superior about your trauma, many people in Israel lost family members in terror attacks they can maybe help you with it.

i didn't want to be a jobnik, that's why I've chosen to be in combat array. cлaвa poccия

Heres to hoping the natural inhabitants of the country kill you and your subhuman bretheran you fucking thieving jew fuck.

When you put your hand into the pile of goo that was your buddy's face, you'll know what to do.

Break your mind
Stop thinking and just fight
Use rage from dead mom as fuel to kill the enemy. The person your aiming at killed your mom

always cowards

If it was up to me, I'd be a slaughterer every hizballah soldier or activists. hammas as well. filthy murderers, shouldn't be breathing

thanks friend!
that's probably what I'll do

I'd rather to crash their skulls by my hands. believe me.

wear diapers that would help

very nice propaganda muhamad. we'll be facing each other at the border. bring your goat, it might protect you after giving you the sexy time

Is that the Israeli version of Jesus Campos?
That's like a "stock retard #2" photo.

kek.
amusing

How often do you go to the gun range? Do you piss yourself when you shoot?

This is your personal self help blog faggot. Saged.

what are you trying to prove?
every conflict we opened you asses and grounded your filthy country

aprox every month
ummm. i wouldn't use that word but kind of

At the same time don't become complacent because you're comfortable with it. That is how accidents happen.

keep shooting until you are over that fear. Get so used to it that it becomes mussel memory.

Do Israeli's care that Americans left wing is now against Israel, and how they would openly let Hezbollah kill you all? If we don't stop them, bye bye Israel. It'll be South Africa 2.0

>bu.. but we run everything

You and I both know that isn't true
It's time you joined the movement, jews

>Amerikike sucking Jew dick

Everytime

Remember to get a tatoo of your blood type jusst below your armpit.

Checked and correct.

Iraqi Veteran here. The best way to get over your fear is two fold, acclimate yourself and shoot the gun alot. Get comfortable with it and make it part of yourself. Once you realize you are in full control it will ease your anxiety. And to help with fear and anxiety take magnesium, its a natural calming agent which helps take the edge off without making your a drowsy incapacitated target for your enemies. Good luck Jew oh... and shoot to kill, dont show mercy, those Arab goat fuckers will show you none.

feels good hitting my first digits. Woot!

Get over your fear by shooting some Palestinians user.

When you know true power, you will be more confident in yourself.

Good luck!

Go on sniper patrol. Confront your fears and snipe their children

Just shared this picture and your post on a Massive Muslim activist site that everyone says Palestines and known terrorists use to promote hate. Prepare for at the very least to be the poster boy for killing Israelis online or to get pipe bombed.....

You are the definition of racist uneducated ignorant white trash. Giving targets to the ENEMY of humanity. What scum you are