What is the greatest state and why is it Texas?

What is the greatest state and why is it Texas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yXGKitjSEcs
youtube.com/watch?v=ScT2kSrwkXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big if Texan.

The Dairy Queen in Madisonville is bretty gud.

We have Whataburger. We have a low tolerance for ghetto niggers and faggots. We're #1 in companies moving here to establish business.

why do ppl think they're clever posting the chilean flag and saying it's texas

Le 45% white.

>Texas is a state
>is a state

Nigger it's a fucking country, get your bitch ass back to Oklahoma retard.
Sage

>Based gun and knife laws
>Voter I'd laws that make MUH DEMOGRAPHICS arguments null and void
>based governer
>ironically some of the cheapest gas prices even after the "shortage"
>actually care enough about businesses to let them flourish
>contain all the liberals in cities instead of letting them roam free like NY did
>every type of weather so days are not boring

They want (you)s from assblasted chilis.

Greg Abbot is a fucking idiot though. He's not based at all.

>pirate flag
>not texas flag

faggot

>voter id laws
>good for businesses
>based knife laws
>keeps gun laws

How is he bad? The only thing I can think about is our edumacation but that has always been shit

oh he got one

It's a state of euphoria, which is still illegal there.

Why California and Texas are the richest states in the usa even though the aren't the oldest

FUCK YOU TEXAS AND FUCK YOUR LONE STAR BEER

FUCK THAT FUCKING ALAMO AND FUCKING LONG-HORNED STEER

FUCK EVERY DALLAS COWBOY THAT EVER DRAW'D A BREATH

FUCK YOU TEXAS AND FUCK YOU PLUMB TO DEATH

Nah we're good.

Ayy

It is literally becoming Mexico at this point.

Checked. Guess the fish are biting today.

California is the best state

Irving Texas on Macarthur is a burger joint called space burger, try the Swiss mushroom, it's fucking great

on Grauwyler and nursery there's a tortilla factory that makes these giant burritos and they're fucking great

it's basically Mexico here but it's got good food and we're not downtown dallas

>What is the greatest state and why is it Texas?
Texas should be the only US immigrants allowed inside NL

Stare deeply into my erect penis
youtu.be/yXGKitjSEcs

you piece of shit

>opinion

Is this really the flag of Texas?

The blue square seems to be small.

IMPOSTER!!!!

Shitty fucking bobo

The Philippines is the best state

?

>Chile.

this

Shitty fucking bobo

Is this belongs here?!

>I will never be a real american
JUST

Texans are true americans, silly boy!

Yo yo yo

him using the legislature to overturn municipal decisions is pretty bullshit. fucking governor hotwheels.

The KKK took my baby away

I am a chunky bar, m8
Eat my head

>Texas
>Greatest state
No lad. East coast best coast.

No road trip is complete without a stop at Buc-ees and some beaver nuggets

>We have a low tolerance for ghetto niggers and faggots.
And yet you have Houston, Dallas, and Austin.

Texas is Free Anerica's doomsday plan. If the rest of the country goes Commie, we're gonna conquer the rest of you, from east coast to west coast, from Maine to Key West and San Diego to San Juan islands. The Lone Star flag will fly over the D.C. Swamp by 2065.

Because on Nov 4, there won’t be an Antifa with a pulse within 300 miles of my house!

Because of the
>C H I L E

Yo

California

That's true, but our niggers and faggots ain't as bad as your best Cali nigger/faggot.
And Houston wouldn't have as many niggers if Mayor Chocolate City had done his job before Katrina.

Don't talk about Texas

Straight from Reddit. The board that never took off. Get outta here.

Also gig em. UT sucks

You gotta lump all the useless into as few areas as possible so the rest of the land may be preserved, user.

We really are the greatest.

Private citizens can own a .50 cal. Fucking fantastic. Goddamn shame about Houston, though.

This

shitty fuckin bobos

>cheap garbage AR
>Taurus pistol
Shit fucking Brazilian taste.

Brazil got ass tho

Draw your pistol then fggt, see what happens

I'm a college student, what did you expect? 2k AR that does the same thing, and a 1.2k revolver with a cowboy hat? Everything I have gets the job done.

>LONE STAR

Yeah, but they're also niggers

>what did you expect
I dunno, save your money a little longer instead of shooting your wad on the first thing you can?

Arizona is like Texas but better and whiter and with less gun laws

Drop your pants, user
deep inside my burgers joint,
I am from Texas
-
A haiku

A thousand dollar rifle gets the same job done as my ruger. I'm not ricing out to impress /arg/

Pretty comfy haiku user, thanks

I'm a Texan what knows the difference between the ayatollahs. Texas is the best state. Smartest cowboys. King of the Hill.... Texas shouldn't leave, America should become Texas.
youtube.com/watch?v=ScT2kSrwkXw

k-keep me posted

I was born in Texas but I now call Arizona my home, partially due to the fact that I don't want my children being minorities in their own schools

Alright, in terms of natural beauty i don't think Texas has anything at all. Prove me wrong.

I think in the region, Arizona and Colorado are solid competitors. California can go die.

You could literally just swap out the shit furniture and improve that AR dramatically.

For that garbage ass Taurus you could have picked up something that won't prove to be mexican gangbanger reliable for another 100 dollars used or 250 dollars new.

Thanks
I take my art vey seriously

reminder that if you don't have a fully staked m16 bcg, TRUE 5.56 chamber, and a 1/7 twist, you're doing it wrong. don't worry, user, we all make mistakes. just learn from it.

you're an idiot. the "furniture" is not even remotely the issue and if you think it is you're probably a bubba that doesn't know shit about guns

Or that would be a quick improvement you dumb tube of never never land brand toothpaste. Literally all those thing you listed can be found on a bottom of the barrel AR15 from PSA.

Why did you lose a war to Rhode Island? And why is the greatest State Ohio?

Fuck you buddy, I'm a Texan on vacation. I bet you have a friend who was in the military so now you think you know everything about guns. Putting a rail on it isn't going to do shit to make it a better gun. Adding a light, RDS, etc is nice and important but only if you have a good base. Otherwise it is just polishing a turd. There are of course many other important factors like proper chromed bbl, proper gas port sizing, etc. but what i listed are the main way to avoid buying junk. I bet you have a bushmaster lol

Yes I agree, Chile is the greatest state.

is coming

I don't want this post to die... LONG LIVE TEXAS!!!

Netherlands vs Texas as a place to raise a family, honest answer?

I fuckin knew it

You like guns and BBQ?

lmao nigger you're projecting alot of insecurities on the blank canvas that is my anonymous posts. You reek of /k/ insecure shitposter. Better fuck off to /ARG/ and shitpost more But way to get rustled hard from a simple suggestion that he gets rid of the shit m4 furniture as a quick improvement.

Also you're from Texas?
>Steer
>Faggot
pick one double faggot

Tough one and depends on circumstances. Personally, I love it here. I could easily live here for the rest of my life. EXCEPT Texas is a way better place to live/raise a family if you are making a lot of money. My quality of life in TX is fantastic and when I eventually have kids, theirs will be too. I'd be much less well off if I lived here. Of course, the result may flip again of you were independently wealthy and didn't get raped by the government every two weeks.

Never been to /k/ i just know a bubba when i see one.

What are natural resources?

Every state can own a .50!

>Never been to /k/ i just know a bubba when i see one.

Except you can't even see me, and your stunning assessment came from a post about as large as a tweet. Texas education ladies and gentlemen! Make like Chris Kyle and catch one to the face next time you're at the range friendo.

Looks like I hit the nail on the head lol

>Goddamn shame about Houston, though.
Right? I was hoping Harvey would be a reverse Katrina

Pls post more Texas memes, Sup Forums. I'm sending them to my mom who still lives in texas. We're both native texans.

Holy shit are you me?