Which philosophers and great thinkers influenced you the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=2jxZBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT129&lpg=PT129&dq=burroughs 3rd mind occult&source=bl&ots=aLjhmVrKQA&sig=sG9IGjFUQsZXvtipHBpeBu1aMs4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJvsTP7frWAhWJ0YMKHYrvAzoQ6AEISTAK#v=onepage&q=burroughs 3rd mind occult&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Picture unrelated?

>thinkers
>any of the commies you listed
GTFO

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUBB IM PICKLE RICKKKKKK THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS ARE DUMB!!!

LMAO YESSSSSS MY DUDE ARE YOU ALSO A RICKPICKLE AND SNORTY FAN?!?!?!? dude that is without a doubt literally my favorite show on television right now. I love it because it makes you think, you know? Like the one where like they kill themselves and bury themselves or whatever that one was nuts. Then there’s the other one where like they freeze time and shit that shit was funny lmao.

Spurdo Sparde haz ebinlightened me wif hiz teefings :DDDDDDD

Why is Sam on here? Did he say anything to piss Sup Forums off besides being an atheist?

Sam Harris

Socrates and Camus.

Feynman and Kafka

//dreadXXDDD

Hitler, Max Stirner, Thomas Hobbes, Jefferson, and I have yet to get around to Carlyle

That is CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.
Stop it right this second you criminal scum.

JK Rowling needs to be in that collage

Ayn Rand.

One of them is a fucking cartoon character for edgy manchildren KYS

>Epicurus

Lol my dudes, capitalizistic pigs have nowhere enough IQ to understand rick and Morty

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

Jesus everyone in that picture is a total tool. From that list, maybe Neil Degrass Tyson since outside of anything political he is okay.

Personally I'd have to say Ayn Rand and Ghost.

>tfw 152 IQ
>tfw voter Bernie
One day, we will.

Top row: No idea who the first guy is, Bernie Sanders, and Black Science Man (Mike DeGrasse Tyson!)
Row two: Satan's whore, the captain from Star Trek: Discovery, and a cartton character.
Row three: The source of the greatest evil to ever inflict the planet, and two faggots I've never seen before.
Theonly one who's had any infkuence on me is Black Science Man.

>Politics
Probably Plato, "Publius" and Rousseau

>Morally
Probably Thomas Aquinas and Jesus, if Jesus counts.

myself

mark passio saved my life.

I've actively avoided the works of other philosophers, as I want my philosophies to be based on my own thoughts rather than having them infected by the thoughts of others. However I have been told that apparently Descartes did the the same thing, so if that's true, I guess Descartes? Although he hasn't influenced me, we just apparently did the same thing.

Carlos Castaneda

Nietzsche, Crowley, Lovecraft, Stirner

I take bits and pieces from anyone against collectivism, leftism, and communism/marxism. I try not to put too much faith into any particular person tho, humans are too flawed

why is the best one in OPs pic who I actually know a cartoon character?

LMAOOOO IM PICKLE RICK L.M.A.O. LOLOLOLOLOL PICKLE RICK BOI'S. HAHAHAHAHA WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB GODS A SCAM LOL. THERE IS NO PURPOSE IN LIFE LMAOOOOOO PICKLE RICK LOOOOOOOL HAHAHA *BURP* HAHAHAHAAA

Ayn Rand and Albert Camus.

Schopenhauer, Wagner, HS Chamberlain, Hitler, Max Planck, Carl Jung, George Lincoln Rockwell, Miguel Serrano, and Savitri Devi.

cool, i not crazy

Is that Ben Stiller? All these Jews look the same.

the ones that don't sell carcinogenic sauce at fucking mcdonalds

>not sure if better or worse than OP's pic

Tolkien amd cs lewis

neil degrasse tyson doesn't exist outside the political realm

what, did you think he was a real ///scientist?

ted kaczynski aka unobomber

Thomas Sowell.

Yes him too
Agree with him on just about everything up to the point that you need to maim people to get your point across

Did you shatter yourself, your thoughts, keeping only a few eternal truths, and then proceed construct yourself anew?

Have you examined near all that which you hold to be truth? That which you believe you know.

Jesus Christ, Aristotle, Plato, Descartes, and Marcus Aurelius, in that order.

greasy-strangler

Thats dumb as fuck, you might as well isolate yourself entirely if thats your line of thinking

Aristotle, Marcus Aurelius, St Thomas Aquinas, Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Martin Heidegger, Hayek, Murray Rothbard, Mary Midgley

>I prefer alternative realities

unironically this guy

Rip funny black man

Spinoza got me into philosophy

Ok?

>Rousseau
Faggot

You are aware Spinoza is a kike?

No it's not true and it's dumb as fuck, what Descartes did is that he went into meditation for a few days where for the first day he discarded everything he held to be true as lies induced by a demon and he then tried to find something true so he could build another system from it

I don’t know what to say

>listing a cocaine addict

Yes I am, but the kikes kicked him out. What truly got me with Spinoza is the beauty of his system, the way he presents his thoughts in his Ethics really appealed to me and that got me interested into learning more.

No, that's pretentious horseshit

Locke, Thoreau, Diogenes

Cool, I haven't read any Spinoza myself, but I heard he has an almost mathematical explaining his thoughts.

Neither does the guy saying "capitalistic pigs". Rick is a spectator to the emotionally investing voters and sideline cheer team. He's a red pilled nihlist who uses people's simple minds to his own benefit. Here's morally grounded when it comes to those he loves (evolutionary brain chemistry) but has the smarts of a Zen master to kill himself and Rick and the entire planet to save the universe seeing past the emotional response and realizing the greater good.

More than anyone else, Thoreau.

And Plato and Aristotle.

Exactly, that's what I found enjoyable
Unfortunately not many philosophers do that, so instead of mathematical formulas' like explanation you get convulated unending shit

DMT

Based black man. Everybody listen to the black Phillip show

Mark passio could present the breadth of his information in 5 minutes instead of drawling ON and ON for 3-4 hour videos.

You sheee *rubs nose* zhat the MARKSISHT *sniff* line of thought ish *rub nose*
whatev, i like like zizek sometimes tho

>Which philosophers and great thinkers influenced you the most?

Merkel, I love smbd.
I love having black faggots shit down my throat.

"Philosophers are the crutch used by the intellectually impaired."
- Me, 2017

Is Zizek on cocaine or.....?
His constant nose-touching makes his videos almost intolerable...

>Rousseau

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Saul Alinsky

A+ troll pic you kraut cunt

Unironically:

Nietzsche
Lao Tze
David Bohm
Aleister Crowley
William Burroughs
Giles Deleuze
Jonathon Bowden

I think Aristotle's syllogism is pretty mathematical too, but that bald faggot under Sam Harris is a good example of the modern day ''nevur furget we all have feels'' philosopher (he disables the comment section when he talks about his Politics).

Pete Walker. He redpilled me hard on the great parenting epidemic which enabled me finally have some inner peace.

I suspect many on Sup Forums may have CPTSD like me. His book on the subject is "Complex PTSD: From Surviving to Thriving"

The borrower is slave to the lender. He knows what's up.

>slide

I suppose it wasn't to be expected given the utter infantility of OP's collage but JESUS Sup Forums really is hitting rock bottom when a thread like this yields NOT ONE SINGLE intelligent post.

Just silly edgy-12-year-old meme answer after silly edgy-12-year-old meme answer...

Have any of you kiddies even HEARD of any writers apart from the half-dozen clowns and clichés that your little buddies are constantly creaming their undershorts over on the Internet?

Burke?

De Maistre?

Maurras?

Péguy?

Chesterton?

Pound?

Ring any bells? Didn't think so. Back to grade school, kiddies.

Nietzsche and Schopenhauer

Pushup bras are a lie, you know

>Narodnaya Volya
Russian Jew shilling for Narodniki as enlightened and amazing. - Who woulda thunk it!

>no Pierre Boutang
Oh wow what a pleb

duuuude Burroughs philosophy is hard to find sifting through his 'novels' but hell, he's really quite incredible. One of my favourite ideas of his was the "3rd mind", familiar?

books.google.ca/books?id=2jxZBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT129&lpg=PT129&dq=burroughs 3rd mind occult&source=bl&ots=aLjhmVrKQA&sig=sG9IGjFUQsZXvtipHBpeBu1aMs4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJvsTP7frWAhWJ0YMKHYrvAzoQ6AEISTAK#v=onepage&q=burroughs 3rd mind occult&f=false

>Pound

I presume the little Nazibabby has no idea what Pound did with the last fifty years of his life.

Get Mommy to put you to bed now, little Nazibabby.

>the nth mind of Sup Forums that thinks the meme magick

Its just a memeflag you retarded frog. Im not a fucking nazi.

Pound is shite.

Started of with Plato and Aristotle, then had my atheist phase with Christopher Hitchens, Dawkins, Harris. Found my way back to God with Peterson, Jung and Nietzsche

>they are all vegetarians
>shhhorry?
>they are all vegetarians
>degenerate, you turn into monkeys

>jung

Shit forgot jung. Very much him.