>pro-west
>protector of christians, jews and minorities
>intelligent, civilized, democratic, women rights
>best fighters in the world

now you cucks are free to taste arab cock you fucking cuckold boys

I hope antifas will kill you all and topple your drumpf

you liars, cheaters

fuck you all

(ps. my words are NOT targeting who still support kurds and our israeli friends)

yes, israeli friends because jews are proved men of their words. they keep promises unlike you european and american cucks. they show support to us until last second.

fuck you all. I really want big revenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/study-finds-close-genetic-connection-between-jews-kurds-1.75273
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't give a shit about roaches, roach

Oh boy this meme again. Kurds, Arab, Syrian, it doesn't matter, your all nothing but shit wrapped in toilet paper. I just am happy more of you fucks are killing each other. Also,
>Sup Forums is one person.

>Sylvester Stallone

>a Turk supporting Kurds
Ok now I'm confused

You lost me at protector of Jews

Go to bed Levin

The only good thing Turkey produced is Anzu.

The day of impaling roaches will come again soon.

>turkish flag
>say something nice about kurds

I wonder who could be behind this post

>>only white aryan people in middle east

haaretz.com/study-finds-close-genetic-connection-between-jews-kurds-1.75273

Sup Forums has always been a pro Assad board you faggot turk

K*rds are literal Islamic commies. Who are you trying to fool here Roach?

Jews.

I will take Anzu as my war bride

The people closest to the Jews from a genetic point of view may be the Kurds, according to results of a new study at the Hebrew University.

Scientists who participated in the research said the findings seem to indicate both peoples had common ancestors who lived in the northern half of the fertile crescent, where northern Iraq and Turkey are today. Some of them, it is assumed, wandered south in pre-historic times and settled on the eastern shores of the Mediterranean.

Professor Ariella Oppenheim and Dr. Marina Feirman, who carried out the research at the Hebrew University, said they were surprised to find a closer genetic connection between the Jews and the populations of the fertile crescent than between the Jews and their Arab neighbors. Oppenheim pointed out that previous research of DNA of Jews, including her own work, had revealed great genetic similarity between Jews and Arabs, particularly Palestinians from Israel and the territories.

The present study, however, involved more detailed and thorough examinations than previous research. In addition, this was the first comparison of the DNA of Jews and Kurds.

Genetic similarity between peoples is measured by comparing the frequency of genetic mutations among them. This information makes it possible to reconstruct their paths of migration and to discover their unwritten history. The present study, however, reveals only part of the story, since it is based on mutations of the Y chromosome. Since this chromosome, which determines male gender, is passed only from father to son, it does not contain information about the mothers' contributions to the genetic reservoir under study.

The study's findings are published in the current issue of The American Journal of Human Genetics.

i call dibs on anzu
she is so qt i would just hold her i dont want to raep

>communists
>Muslims
>shitskins
Can't have a worse combo, fuck kurds

Kurds are commies, fuck them

they served their purpose

>jews are proved men of their words
wtf

>Kurds
>White
no

>Kurds
>Anti-Islam
no

>best fighters in the world
drink bleach please

>trusting America
>ever

Their own fault

Sorry Kurdbro, your corrupted and divided leadership fucked you on this one. What are we gonna do? Declare war on Iraq, Turkey and Iran!?

say that to your sultan

this

You forgot Syria

No one cares about turds

Anzu is dating some ugly gook. She is used goods

>women rights
Welp, they just lost my support too.

>turkish flag
>supporting kurds
go back to your country OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE

>kurds
leftist terrorists btfo

based Recep will show them their place soon

Fuck you commie faggots i hope erdogen finishes what Saddam started

>restore Constantinople
>conquer Anzu and convert her to Christianity

one day

>white

>Privilege 75

Clearly stole that from a white man

morons, turkey have biggest kurdish population. there are 30 million kurds in turkey

Mother of God

>those trips

How many attractive people do you think live in Turkey? He's probably a 10 there.

What percent of newborns are kurds, no meme answer pls.

These betrayals started a long time ago, it's not the first time we turned our backs on the Kurds. I'm not sure what it all means, just be ready to hunker down.

>Anti-Islam
>Literally majority muslim

40% according to turkish statistics bureu

The IS has enough clout with Iraq to tell them to fuck off, as if they do that Iran will need to as well, unless they feel like going to war with Iraq, which would lead to us intervening.

US, fucking touch screen

I was under the impression the Kurds just inferred a bunch of stuff no one actually promised, like their own country.

Did you really think America would pacify two allies you want to take land from?

Lol.
Your best path to independence would go like this, I assume.
>Keep having babies
>develop economy --> international power + leverage over turkey
>garner international support, play the victim game. especially gain support from russia, Greece, iran, maybe israel
>Declare independence
>??????
>profit

>iraq
>turkey

american allies? old days are long gone. these two countries are biggest enemies of the west in this region. wake up please.

iran also has 12 million kurds in own country so it will not support us.

russia=iran ally. it will not support us either.

greece=no power

we should rely on israel but israel also depends on america.

Idk what to do...

Kurds are not white, dumb dumb

One is in NATO with us and lets us keep a nuke base there.

The other just acted as a proxy army for us and we try to keep out of the hands of Iran.

I know they both (quite rightly) hate us, but on paper they are allies.

You want us to invade them both to carve a country for you or something?

Actually I meant support from the Kurds in Iran and Syria.
Russia might be impossible, USA seems also unlikely for now;
But dont forget geopolitical coalitions can change, so dont give up now!

Tbh I'm more worried about the Kurds jewing Assad on the behalf of Israel and the US.

Well yeah, they're a bunch of land stealing commie mountain monkeys. Useful idiots for sure but giving them what they want would cost more blood and treasure than we're willing to expend.

>caring about the stinking dog shit that is middle east

just gib oil

anzu is a skeleton

I'm at a loss how Americans could miss that the Iraqi army was moving all that heavy equipment they had given them not west towards ISIS, but north against the Kurds.

With all the thousands of embassy personnel, advisors and defense contractors they still have on the ground - not mentioning all the other reconnaissance capabilities at their disposal...

It's as big an intelligence failure as in 2008 when they let their ally Georgia stumble into the Russian trap in Ossetia.

How is it possible for US agencies to drop the ball like that? Either they're completely inept, or they on purpose failed to warn the Kurds, and to put pressure on Baghdad, as a matter of some strange policy of betraying the only reliable ally in the region, in the middle of them fighting it out with ISIS for Washington.

Shame. Kurds betrayed again.

I actually agree with you. It was fucked up, and I wish we hadn't. Kurds deserved their own state, they're pretty much the only group out there that isn't a slave to an American hating, pedophile worshiping mob.

Did any western state sign some alliance or sth with "Kurds" (Do you even have one government there or sth?)

Not that it matters since Ukrainian territorial integrity was guaranteed in the Budapest memorandum by the US and Britain in 1994
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
and it was still worthless.

But you don't even have some piece of paper to wave around when shouring "Treason!" How does that treason work exactly?