What did McCain mean by this Sup Forums?

What did McCain mean by this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/20/health/john-mccain-brain-cancer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

M A V E R I C K
A
V
E
R
I
C
K

He meant he's a huge cunt that can't die fast enough.

deep state last stand

He's a faggot that should have died in Nam

He's a dem

He means it's easier to work without a brain tumor.

He means he didn't necessarily work well with Obama, just his administration, but he does not work with Trump as well although he might work with Trump better than Obama himself

His way of saying fuck you fags, I'm a dem

that he is a raging cuckservative, obviously.

>war criminal mccain
>opinions that matter

this

That he is a sold out traitor.

Obama is his bull and helps him fulfill his cuck fetish. Trump ain't into that shit, so McCancer seeths.

R I N O
I
N
O

fuck all cucks

>I'm a crypto-kike with a cancer-riddled brain and in my confusion I'm trying to make it look like I'm a decent person cuz muh legacy

It means that McCain liked the government when the Democrats had a Senate majority, so he could sit on his ass for 8 years and do nothing while telling his constituents that the reason he's not passing conservative policies is because they don't have the presidency.

In short. McCain likes the status quo where he just sits on his ass and eats steak dinners paid for by your tax dollars.

Fuck this traitor. Cancer can't kill him soon enough.

if digimons the tumor comes back and ends his misery

Die already

these digits are acceptable

>Neocon works better with the establishment than the man whois breaking the establishment

Shocking.
John Mccain deserves a painful death

During the Obama administration, McCain spent 8 years meeting with, setting up deals and funding our enemies. He was around the globe doing sit-downs with the likes of Al-Qaeda, insurgency groups both within the middle-east and abroad including Ukraine. He's a rat, a traitorous demon - one of the many swords used in the globalist cartel that is destroying this planet.
He should have been executed for treason a decade ago.

I'm telling everyone here I am going to genuinely celebrate this man's death and I look forward to opening the vodka I have. Not only that, I want to celebrate it here on Sup Forums and I want the dumb globalist news journalists to make note that Sup Forums was ecstatic of over a coward, war criminal, and unAmerican globalist scumbag John McCain succumbing to his brain tumor. I want those dumbass Redditors and NeoGAF lurkers to know that we are going to party as hard as November 8th last year when McCain fucking dies to cancer. I've never had vodka in my life so I'm super excited for the day McCain dies and I toast to his death.

he means he's a rino and he does his corrupt work best with other corrupt politicians.

>Neocon works better with the establishment than the man who is breaking the establishment
Succinctly said, straya

take the McPill

>we
Nice digits though.

cuckservative jew enabler

double confirmation

the fuck

>Because they keep returning, glioblastomas are almost never cured, and the prognosis is poor. With treatment, the median survival — which means half of patients live longer than this, and half die sooner — is 12 to 18 months.

nytimes.com/2017/07/20/health/john-mccain-brain-cancer.html

CAN WE GET SCHEDULE FOR HIS DEATH.

before they come back from their recess if bubs

This
I'm throwing a party and lighting off fireworks the day he dies.

truly a hero

He meant to say they have a cure for brain cancer but its suppose to be a secret.

McCain literally gave Obama the presidency by picking Sarah Palin.

What underrated kino that election was.

I remember back in 2008 my grandfather said he didn't give a fuck who won the election since McCain was basically just a Democrat in disguise. Smart man it seems.

Trump is a wrench in the war machine.

He's a democratic plant, no shit he worked better with Obongo. Kek'd.

kek

We would have never gotten his THICC daughter Meghan McCowtits if he died i nam.