States he has proof

>states he has proof
>never delivers on proof
Why do you idiots fall for his lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/355997-mother-of-fallen-soldier-trump-did-disrespect-my-family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

i dont care about dead nigger drama

By the way, here's literal video testimonial of the soldier's mother.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/355997-mother-of-fallen-soldier-trump-did-disrespect-my-family

Not that any of you give a fuck.

oops, I forgot to put

inb4 you accuse blacks of being subhuman while simultaneously being yourself, a literal subhuman

vvhy not?

that video is congresswoman frederica wilson you retard

ohh nooo rural subhuman retards :D:D:D
OHHH NOOOO :D:D:D:D:D

video testimony isn't proof you retarded monkey

OOK OOK :D

So did her son not know what he signed up for?

you know he's holding the proof until you dumb asses call him out just so he can dad dick you (again)
it's almost like you enjoy it

Believing anything a black congresswoman says. Knowing that the NSA records all of Trump's calls.

Both sides claim to have proof. Neither has proven anything. Why are you such an idiot for believing either side?

And 2 days later no one will care. Each side will take their hardline stance and the world keeps on spinnin'.

He wants to let the media build up the shitstorm for a few days so he can really fuck them up when it's time and ruin their reputation once more.

Are lefties saying the soldier was retarded and didn't know he could die in the military? Disgraceful!

I would rather fall for Trump lies than Jewish tricks.

>thehill
fake news

>Trump calls and offers condolences
>Gets quoted out of context by race baiters
>Fires back swiftly directed at the congressnigress saying he has proof
>She fires back, too, saying she also has proof
>She doesn't post her proof.
>Trump: ...
>Congressnigress: ...
Trump knows exactly how to interact with people in these exchanges. Once she posts her heavily redacted audio of him saying something in the ballpark of acknowledging his valor of service DESPITE knowing the risks, Trump will release the entire 3 minute phone conversation to Fox news.

This can only end bad for GlitterCowBoyHatCulturalAppropriation CongerssNigress.

But one mans word is?