Afternoon faggots, real black nigga here to tell you that you've all lost. I know how this game is played...

Afternoon faggots, real black nigga here to tell you that you've all lost. I know how this game is played. I know how good I have it. I know how I have every white inbred on campus licking my balls out of fear from just the possibility of of me calling them racist. I'm smarter than your average ghetto trash nigger, I know how to work them into a frenzy to get what I want. I'm here because of affrimative action, I don't have to do shit in class because these leftist crackers love me I'm a god to them. You white folk are the most inbred, stupid motherfuckers on the planet for giving it to me and mine this good. I plan on milking this white guilt shit for all it's worth, fuck man I don't even give a fuck about no slavery they ain't mine and they ain't me but I'll sure as fuck ride their ashy backs to my million dollar lifestyle. All of it thannks to some dead niggers I never gave a shit about and inbred leftist crackers. Life never been so good white boys LOL

You dont know shit nigger

Cry more white boy those tears are good for cleaning the leather seats in my benz got to get that white pussy juice stain out LOL

That's the spirit!

post benz with timestamp or didn't happen

Come at me, heathen.

This is obviously a white person baiting.

fuck off with your anti-white boogey man.

There is a video of Hillary Clinton where a black man approaches her at her rally and demands for an all black rally and for blacks to be treated better than whites and Clinton straight up tells him "If we do that then we will be back here in 10 years with angry white people demanding equal justice, we must be fair to all races"

She was the best candidate and Russia and Sup Forums and their lying bullshit memes literally smeared Hillarys name and tricked the general population into voting for Orange twitter tiny hands man. She would have be an outstanding, well spoken President and you all know it.

When you ar older and get a job in management, can you help a brotha out?
Gib me green card and smuggle me into the States pls, I'm being prosecuted in mi country

Are you really black or that desperate for a job?

Probibly larping but if not, good on ya.

I would do the same if I was black.

LOL even black corn looks like shit.

Eternally BTFO urself

The Real Question Is ::: What whitey SO scared of?

>hi Sup Forums I'm a nigger
Black guy here, opinion discarded

Think on this...if it's so easy to say fuck white people, what's to stop them from turning this whole thing around and saying fuck the blacks? I'll tell you why. Because the majority of whites don't care about your skin color. As long as you're a decent person and avoid the nigger aspect of black life like the plague, nobody will care. Love a good life, be a good person, and for God's sake....clean your room.

Also, blacks never invented all that bullshit you see on facebook, we weren't 'Kangs', we weren't slaves, whites don't owe us anything. Just be thankful there are enough decent whites in the US that actually ignore our skin color and go out of their way to be friendly with us. Look at the fbi crime statistics, we're more likely to do some nig shit and fuck up someone's life. Those are facts. Get yourself sorted out nigger.

1. Post proofs or you are larger
2. Despite all those advantages and free gibs, 99% of your kind still fuck up their lives. Why?
3. College is not real life. The liberal pampering ends in the real world when you actually have to pay bills and hold a job.

>eating corn

>Stop washing corn

Good for you. Run with it. Just as I'm milking my white privilege, you should take everything you can. Whether you get somewhere high enough to change the world or you just make money and love a sweet, easy life, it makes no difference. Better to take advantage of the system than stay in the ghetto and blame others for your own inaction. You are a smart nigger. Thinking like a Jew. Good luck, Machiavellian Brother.

It's how any redpilled mother fucker should live: see shit for what it is and dealing with it.

The reason I know you're larping is because a nigger could never write this coherently.

Niggacorn.
Monkey Maize

That's what you're supposed to do. It's the Democratic party since LBJ that had the niggers waiting for handouts and then believing the white man was keeping y'all down, all the while it was up to y'all too take the welfare and affirmative action and use it as a stepping stone to a better life. Instead, many use the give as their lifeblood that they're afraid to lose by making to much money and would rather blame whitey.

You can still blame whitey from the corner office

Idk man, the way he uses"ain't" is correct ebonics.

>and for God's sake....clean your room.
My nigga.

A based black man!

Get it while it lasts nigger because the game is changing.

What are you sliding today, LARPflag?

You uncle tom nigger selling out your own people. Your just afraid to work it and hustle like you suppose to. Who is really using who: the inbred whites using black men and women as puppets or is it the backs using inbred whites? Think on that tom brown pussy nigga LOL

WE WUZ CORN N SHIEET

black guy here, definitely not white, and i agree with OP. white people are faggots af and black people are pretty chill.

-a black guy (not white)

WE....WUZ

>using uncle tom and not coon
If you're going to role play at least do some research on how to act like your role you faggot.

BASED

Al Sharpton, ladies and gentlemen

oh another nigger hate thread
ok then

I really hope you're actually black because that's 100% accurate.

I don't give two shits about what your skin color is unless YOU try to alienate yourself.

>You can't do that I'm black!
>I'm from ___ this is my culture you have to respect my differences
>I want to be just like you but watch me tell you ever reason I'm different because of my skin color

etc.

Just a reminder that the 'Muh Black Dick' story is a lie pushed by the Juden.

All of the tests where done on flaccid penises. Why is this important? Because the warmer the climate the more bloodflow to a penis and thus larger size. Remember when you where out in the winter cold and your penis disappeared? If a man with a large nose came along and said 'Hey goy! I'd like to measure your penis for a (((study))) I am doing' wouldn't you feel that it was a bit unfair? Negros have tiny dicks in a lot of cases.

Your community is dying from abortions, gun violence and drugs. Mexicans will simply finish you off once whites slip into minority status in the South. At least whites have the numbers, elsewhere, if a potential conflict arose. You lot are fucked!

>er
That's a hard "R" I'm reporting you to Facebook for hate speech.

God bless you, sir.

Keep these images and use them daily to remind them who their owners are.

Who's talking about dicks? What's your issue? Feeling insecure? Go ahead, gimme some statistics, your dick ain't gonna grow.

>implying I can't snare you in an intellectual trap that reveals your vile race-baiting tactics
Stay in the dune, coon. It's easier for you that way.

When is a dick even considered small?

oh fuck, I thought it's one of those weird japanese fruit experiments again

>Everybody loves the BBC

- big black corn

>I'm smarter than your average ghetto trash nigger.
not by much
>I'm a god to them
No, you are a disease that is easily manipulated to destroy the host
>I'll ride their ashy backs to my million dollar lifestyle.
No, you will always be poor and stupid. Just like the people you never cared about.

Yeah, but here's what you don't understand. There's a price for everything. If you think you're getting it for free you don't understand what you're paying. And in your case, the price is slavery.

See, you think you're just skating because of the soft bigotry of low expectations. But really you aren't having to work or earn what you get. You will always be recognized by actual competent people as an affirmative action hire, and when it comes time to actually produce (and inevitably it will) you will be incapable.

See, you think you left the plantation. But the plantation just got bigger.

>My Mercedes-Benz
Did you put a Spoiler on it? like a good little nigger

>post benz with timestamp or didn't happen
Don't worry user he will be back to take the photo, gotta go steal it first.

Yeah but we're all picking the cotton. Some plantations are just nicer and pay better.

Life is the walking dead. We live in neegans country. We all do our part, all laws are backed by violence. We just get to choose whether drive a BMW or ride the bus

If you’re not doing shit in college what do you expect to do in the future?

The economies of tomorrow are favoring those who are proficient in math, computers, and complex systems. Blacks are in a sever disadvantage in this area and nothing on the horizon promises to solve this problem anytime soon.

You’ll end up doing nothing special with your life as you get mad at others outperforming you.

Pic is you tomorrow.

>yo wtf jus gib me mo free shiet

lol i bet you bought a c class

Based. Brofist.

like melanin is only available in one color - black

I'll go with Henry Ford on this one. Whether you think you will succeed or you think you will fail, you're right.

You think you'll fail.

>deep melanin in plants/foods equals nourishment for the melanated man and woman.

And people wonder why niggers are outstandingly retarded.

nice LARPing faggot

melanated sage goes in options

Well you can THINK you don't have to pay taxes and get away with it but it won't work out for you. I know the ideas of which you're referring and I agree, but total freedom is not possible through positive thinking.

You got good info, but you're not counting my previous argument

>my benz got to get that white pussy juice stain out LOL

Did you steal it?

you idiot nigg nogg ... whites will prevail - chinks will make sure of that, maybe in a small habitat but we will prevail ... unlike your nigger race will be culled by the chink superpower once they are in charge

Now this is a dangerous black man.

OP will never get past the jews with this simple mind.

>they spinning NIGGA, THEY SPINNING!

is op trying to say he's releated to corn?

Is that why nigs love corn syrup so much?

>leather seats
>stains
ask me how I know you dont have leather seats

wonderful post

I can't believe people actually believe this, this is a TROLL, fucking retards

Good for you my negro

Link to the video?

CORN ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE CUT UP NIG-

NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER