Ever feel like your home country is lost? Look east!

Brothers, if you ever feel that the fight for your country is lost, there's a place where you can go. Look to the east, they're 99% white, have traditional conservative governments and closed borders. Just save your money and learn a valuable skill in life and you can live a comfy life there. If Trump goes back on killing DACA and building the wall, I will go east. I suggest you do the same if your country loses its battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KkwaRAU1I
youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're lost too. And we didn't even get rich in the process.

>hate immigration?
>become an immigrant!

made me think

There's still plenty of time for the eastern countries that are struggling, in some western countries time has already run out.

I don't hate legal immigration, I hate open borders and unregulated illegal immigration from third world shitholes.

Come home white man, in the libertarian heaven of 10% taxes and zero internet surveillance (because the government cant afford it), followed by no welfare and freedom of speech (because, again, the government can't afford either welfare or to censor free speech)

Also we're your greatest ally in Europe

You are no better than the leftist scum that claimed it would emigrate to Canada if Trump won. Abandoning your country solves nothing. Stay in America, find a good wife, start a family, have at least three children. Raise them to love their country, their people, their family, and themselves. Raise them to be honest, upright, traditional, and patriotic.
That is the only way to stop the madness. Demographic problems can only be solved through demographic means: you need to bear America good children, user, or you will become directly and personally responsible for her collapse.

Shouldn't Austria be added? What with recent developments and all.

why would I move to a shithole?

No.

this

Yeah, great, we don't want you. Fuck off, we are full.

Also fix your own country you fucking coward

Kekd heartily.

ITT: We don't know anything closely about Eastern Europe, but pretend it's le baysed!!! because it's "white"

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KkwaRAU1I

good choice

We're trying to fix our countries, but we have to have backup plans. As I mentioned earlier, for some western countries it's already too late.

Sry burger, there aren't 5 McDonald's restaurants on every street here, I don't think you'll make it :(

Omg a McDonalds reference!
youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

To be honest, I'd rather have that than a government run by (((them))) and streets infested with Ahmeds and Jamals.

>ever feel like your country is being ruined by immigrants?
>then become an immigrant and ruin some other country!!
how retarded are you?

xd

>find a good wife
Where. I'm 6'3 and make 105k a year (as a healthcare cuck) but I legit have no idea where I'm supposed to find these "good wives"

>church
Tried. Full of "born again" roastie who rode miles of dick and are now "good church girls" trying to score a traditional man

>Just learn western slavic lmao

Fuck me why can't the norks obliterate your chink colony?

It's more like
>Ever feel like your country is being ruined by open borders and unskilled third world immigrants?
>Is it too late to take your country back?
>Learn a trade or a valuable career skill
>Take your money before the government taxes it
>Legally immigrate to an eastern European country
>Make life for yourself and your new home better by working and contributing to a society free of (((them))) and (((refugees)))

If i win money il def move to e/s europe

>Abandoning your country solves nothing
When there's nothing left to fight for, abandoning will save your ass. Just look at the white South Africans and Rhodesians, when they knew the fight was lost, most left. Those that stayed behind and thought that their constitutions would protect them were fucked.

That being said, we should all stay and fight but if the shit hits the fan we need a backup plan.

I don't understand how you can be against open borders and yet want to "legally immigrate" to another country, how do you not see the contradiction?

It might come to this.

>don't like your life?
>learn a whole new language to move to a country where young educated people struggle with unemployment and where having familiar and social connections is the basis to success!

Open borders is the same thing as no borders. It means people can travel freely. We're talking about legal immigration through a restricted channel.

This shouldn't be that hard ffs

Because they're two totally different scenarios. A nigger going to Germany isn't going to work and contribute to society, he'll just continue to be a nigger but in a different setting. IF the cause was lost for say Britain, a white British man who's a welder decided to take his money and legally immigrate to Croatia the scenario would be different. He would be investing his money into his new country's economy by buying land/banking there and he would be contributing to their society by working and being a law abiding citizen.

>society free of (((them)))
For a lot of Eastern Europeans (((them))) refers to Westerners, not Jews.

>Implying eastern European countries wouldn't take skilled westerners
Bostjan please

Fuck off faggot, you're not welcome! Also, we're full.

lol that's half right, it refers to Westerners that are controlled by (((them))) predominately referring to burgers

Our average IQ is like 10 points ahead on average. Nearly 20 if you take a standard nordic white and constrast it against their average alpine white. That's not including college tier peeps, which I am. I feel like it would be easy.

If you think that being Westerner would give you an advantage over a local, you're deluded.

right, so open borders are okay if its all legal immigration, makes total sense
>hurr they want me cuz im white and american
kys

If you think your government would say no to people with valuable working skills and lots of money to invest, you're deluded.

I've heard from other burgers that you have fine women. I'm coming over

That's not what open borders is you dumb fucking chink.

>they're 99% white, have traditional conservative governments and closed borders
they also don't want you there

You can always become a tour guide?

No, its you who doesn't understand. You think a country like Poland wants a million Americans to come over just because it's "legal"? Are you retarded?

>open borders
>legal immigrants

You're not understanding some core concepts here. Open borders is the same thing as no borders. It's all illegal in most countries. Legal immigration gives the nation security in regards to manpower ensuring citizenship still actually means something. For a cultureless canacuck I understand that's difficult to wrap your head around, but that's why it's done.

Speak for yourself serbshit

Proof, because they actually seem pretty friendly to our kind. I mean, we're the same kind ffs

>valuable working skills
We already have those. They end up unemployed and leaving for the West. You don't understand the situation at all and you're overestimating your worth, being Westerner doesn't make you anything special, you're not hot goods or whatever you seem to think.

>lots of money to invest
You don't have lots of money to invest, but yes, our government actually does end up turning away potential investors, they're that retarded.

They wouldn't take in a million people you dumb fucking gook, they'd take in a small number of westerners who pass background checks and qualifications.

>you're not hot goods or whatever you seem to think.

That's not what I heard from the fellow burgers that went to Split. They said the ladies were high tier and easy snags.

Bostjan, read the post, I'm not talking about right now. I'm talking about a potential scenario in the future. A scenario where unregulated immigration continues, Ahmeds/Jamals/Pacos breed like rabbits and become the majority. This is like 20 years from now.

This post right here is exactly why you're not wanted.
You think you're liked everywhere so you push everywhere and act as if you're liked everywhere. Go be fart sniffing faggot somewhere else.

>You don't have lots of money to invest
>Implying you know my financial scenario

You're the one making some false distinction between "legal immigration" and "open borders".

You think just because you promise to learn the language and "integrate" into their culture that that makes you a "good immigrant" or some bullshit, a country like Poland doesn't need rootless, culturless mutt Americans just as much as it doesn't need goat fucking muslims.

I think you are the one that misunderstands, being against "open borders" is about conserving the race and culture of your nation not some BS about stopping "illegal immigration". You as a non-Eastern European have no place in Eastern Europe. That's it. You're just as entitled as the muslims and south americans you despise, as if you have some "right" to immigrate somewhere because you say so

UNITE MY SLAVIC (and magyar) BROTHERS

You're seriously fucking retarded. Very few countries want completely closed borders and most of the center right in America don't want that either. It's insanely easy to get into America if you're from Asia, Africa, or Latin America, but if you're from Europe you better stay the fuck out. It is completely ass backwards. I know a German who speaks English incredibly well, is a master machinist with CNC programming experience, and a decent amount of savings to boot who has been on the waiting list for 8 years because he is sick of Germany's shit. How many Somalians with no savings, experience, or knowledge of English have gotten in over those 8 years?

Holy shit 10% tax? Say no more, Im packing my stuff nao

>A scenario where unregulated immigration continues
In this scenario we will hate immigrants even more. What the fuck do you think this place is? UK? This is Slavland Mr 52%.

>not wanted
>by user
>not government

>"You think you're liked everywhere so you push everywhere and act as if you're liked everywhere"

heh, we are. Me and my mayes
>educated
>fit from working out
>traveled the world

You:
>dirty lonesome balkan with nothing but a burning hatred for your neighbors, all of which you have a sneaking suspicion are superior to you

I found out I have a little bit of polish blood in me. Can I be in the gang?

The Leaf has a point, learn from The Leaf Burgers.

fuck you american, why don't you get the fact that we hate eastern europeans as much as shit skins? They steal more, they are retarded drunken fucks, always up there with niggers in crime statistics.

I was talking about employment, not picking up chicks.

>Bostjan
I don't even know where you're getting this name from. Stereotypical Croatian would be something like Luka or Ivan.

Something is telling me that millionaires don't browse Sup Forums. And like I've said, there's tons of cases where wealthy investor companies or whatever tried doing something here that would actually benefit us, but our government turns everything into such a legal nightmare that they all give up eventually.

And yet, with that attitude, you're thinking of moving here and expecting that you'll be liked. Please, go to Wallmart, buy a gun and an hero.

You hate us more than shitskins. Which is why its feels so pleasant that you will be completely blacked and arabed by 2050.

>come into thread begging to be let into Eastern European countries
>later in the thread begin shitting on Eastern European people
Americans, everyone.

>You're the one making some false distinction between "legal immigration" and "open borders".

Explain this back to me so I'm confident you're up to speed. I don't think you are.

>culturless mutt
>this is anons version of me

actual me:
>vet
>schooling
>traveled the world
>works out
>orthobro in training

All of this is equal to an ethiopian muslim?

>You as a non-Eastern European

Had Lithuanian ancestors. You can't stop me from going back. There's actually a Russian law that allows former citizens with imperial ancestry to come back if they can prove it.

Filthy leafs need to stop projecting.

I had an uncle who was in the eastern bloc doing contract work on large generators and he said they were all sound as hell. He had one sketchy moment where some border guards stopped him on the border between Croatia and Serbia because they thought he was a Croatian drug smuggler and waved an AK in his face and tore his car apart. Then they found a football(murican) in the back and realized he was from the US. They small talked the best they could in broken English and tossed the football around. You guys LARP this isolationist shit way too hard.

>drunken fucks
>crime statistics
Negligible differences. Eastern Europe isn't just Russia.

Americans literally think the distance between the Netherlands and Poland is the one they have to drive to watch niggers playing sportsball every weekend.

ha, you wish. You owe me the ground you walk on.

>angry that I'm baiting
>knows full well I'm baiting
>choosing to be baited this hard

Everything I've said is true except the arrogant bullshit. I'm just trying to rile the crew up. There's a lot of integrity in this thread. I appreciate that.

So if they just gave everyone some papers that would be okay?

>actual me:
>vet
>schooling
>traveled the world
>works out
>orthobro in training

actual me:
>former military general
>millionaire
>inventor
>businessman
>travelled the world
>met with trump and established a direct line

>eastern bloc
What timeline was that? It's not 1980, we don't envy Westerners anymore, we pitty them.

>Ever feel like your home country is lost? Look east!

>99% white
You are 99% retarded.

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL
Seriously, what makes think we want any of you weak cowards, who lost your own country without a fight? To hell with you.

After we're done building the anti-migrant wall on the south-east, we're gonna be building a wall in the sudetenland so fleeing germans and french won't get through.

Slavs aren't white.

Croats like foreigners, but we'll get triggered if a foreigner acts superior to us. Usually, it's the West Europeans who act like this the most, Americans tourists are usually respectful, but American posters on this site can be a lot different.

stupid slavic people always come here to rob our houses. And their women work in the red light district in Amsterdam.

> You owe me the ground you walk on
If I met you somewhere on the street talking like that, I would beat the shit out of you. Congratulations, I now hate Americans even more and will despise every American I see on European soil.
> You owe me the ground you walk on
He actually said that. Holy shit my blood is boiling! God I hope Kim presses that button.

>brazilian

>red light district
>mentioning this in a derogatory way towards slavs actually reflects badly on you for having it
>implying you visit the red light districts to know enough of what kind of women are there

Incriminating.

UMA

I feel perfectly safe here and we don't have any street prostitution. It's logical to expect that criminals will move out of a poorer country to a richer one.

You guys were nice to me while i was in Croatia.

I really liked your country.

>If I met you somewhere on the street talking like that, I would beat the shit out of you. Congratulations, I now hate Americans even more and will despise every American I see on European soil.

Please stop, I was just kidding. I was just baiting you. I swear I'm not really an asshole.

>flag
checks out.

2009. I'm not saying they envied him or that you do either. I think they were amused that some massive tattooed American was driving in their area once they realized he wasn't a Smuggler. Just a couple of white dudes tossing a ball around. Chill Slavbro.

burgers are rly delusional
eastern block is a fucking shithole
our contries will collapse soon

Dude, are you high? Half of the people here are literally starving, working dead end jobs for shit pay. Coming here would be a suicide for an average westerner.

>eastern block is a fucking shithole
>our contries will collapse soon
THIS.
And do not think because you are westerner and know English you will find a better paying job than a native. You'll just make yourself retarded, plus we really don't like having immigrants from the west right now with your sjw pc bullshit.

>Coming here would be suicide
Not if you get a good job and invest your money wisely.

yes everything is bad stay in USA kthx
you can send monies to help us otherwise go away we angry and violent and poor and especially drunk

honestly we lost like 2 milion people not gypsies people a lot of educated people if you are useful then yes come dont know why you would abandon your home but sure

You fucking moron. Why are you all so stupid? Do you have any idea why literally anyone with an idea or a brain in eastern Europe leaves it?

It is a shithole.

That's what I meant with "we". Stop finding yourself everywhere, immigrant scumbag.

You have no clue, burger.

I’d rather be around poor, angry, drunk white people than poor, angry drunk spics/niggers.

/thread
Nothing he said is false, though our banking system is fucking retarded in the extreme and there's few thing outside of having a friend in a government position that you can do to get rich.
>government can't afford
Nah, they can. But shouldn't. They should lower taxes more.
We have the most gypsies per capita in the world and we're full of t*rks. Also our government is 100% working for (((them))).

Yes, I'm sure they want nothing less than a bunch of numale westerners to come and shitty up their ethnostates.