Giant hexagram in China Lake Naval Weapons Center amongst thousands of ancient petroglyphs

There's a large hexagram on Coso Peak in the California desert, within the grounds of the China Lake Naval Weapons Center, next to some kind of electronic signals station. The Coso range is known for having tens of thousands of ancient petroglyphs.

Hexagram on Gmaps: google.com/maps/@36.2069501,-117.7221872,503m/data=!3m1!1e3

China Lake Naval Weapons Center main facility (hexagram to the North, next to Coso Peak): google.com/maps/place/Naval Air Weapons Station - China Lake/@35.6884583,-117.7098068,8108m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c1124b2c5e64d5:0xba9250134ea239e8!8m2!3d35.6890073!4d-117.6833066

The Coso range is famous for having over 35,000 ancient petroglyphs:

archive.is/ua9pT

archive.is/3wi6j

Forum thread about the rock art. One poster says the facility on Coso Peak (pictured above) is inside the Naval Weapons Center grounds: archive.is/FemL0

Post on a hiking forum also noting that Coso Peak (right next to the hexagram. The site of the signal station thing) is indeed within the boundary of the Naval Weapons Center: archive.is/IQJ4p

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me post some more images

So
Any thoughts?

OY!!!!
DELET THIS
E
L
E
T

T
H
I
S

This looks like jew shit.

Looks like some kinda radar. Kinda standard.

It's a mock SAM site for target practice.

China Lake is a huge Naval testing range. Most of these "ancient petroglyphs" are nothing but old data stations (radar telemetry or visual observations) that are obsolete and the equipment was removed.

It's an anti-air emplacement

Looks like a radar installation.

nothing more than a disturbed lawn mower
or an alien landing site

Portal to hell

(((Ayy lmaos)))

It's a mock SAM Missile site

This resembles SAM or rocket sites

Don't forget about Saturn's alledged Hexagram... 777

this was my first thought as well

that's just an artifact of how they knitted the images together

that would be a hexagon I believe, but I'm terrible at maths so I could be wrong.

this also

mock SA-5 site.

>that's just an artifact of how they knitted the images together

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

This looks fake as fuck.

There is one in KAZAKHISTAN.

Search devil star Kazakh

I always thought it looked fake as fuck too, but the internet seems to preach it as truth.... what with all I've read about cymatics (sound-vibration on matter) and its connection to natural geometry, I don't want to outright rule this out.

If earth rings like a bell (vibrates), perhaps other planets do too, and perhaps this is a side-effect

>cymatics video from 1950s
youtube.com/watch?v=05Io6lop3mk

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

almost as if we have been to the stars before...

>Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom

the 2 triangles basically also symbolize the 33, which is an important number in numerology and often used by freemasons, 2 triangles, 2 threes.

All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david")
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promises

now the star of david is again apparently used to channel magic, or was used for it. it is for material pleasures. the 33 or 3+3 it encodes gives a 6. the hexagon in the star easily transformable to a cube
it encoding the duality of things as well basically symbolizes this world which seems to be dualistic
the hexagon on saturns northpole also fits into this symbolism quite excellently

No, it is not. Saturn's north pole IS a Hexagon.

Star of David is the Star of Remphan.

remove khazars

Sheeeeeeit......We Wuz Jews!!!!!

It's a transmutation circle, obviously.

Hail Moloch!

are you fucking retarded?

The only thing interesting about that SAM bombing target is that it has 6 pads for the launchers and a center pad for radar. They are usually five in a star configuration.
>inb4 muh sakred geometers
>to late

Implores one to ponder

Hexagrams were used by Phoenician shipwrights to draw fast hull shapes. They ran slower boats down, burned them with fire, and stole their stuff.

And why would someone give a fuck?