Ntr

>ntr

dropped

Lemon

Suwa is a bro. Kakeru needs to die.

She's married and she fucking plays the "muh destiny" card fuck that slut, she made a decision to start a family with a man who loves her she should fucking stick with that decision and move on instead of living in the past and regret her life.
This manga is for childish retards and it sends out a message that if you wish hard enough you could undo your past mistakes instead of learning from them and live your life better.
AND EVEN WORSE it's sending out a message that a good guy that loves you and whom you've already started a new life with isn't enough, you gotta have the absolute fucking "best" even if he's a faggot who has depression and is unstable as shit.
FUCK THIS MANGA FUCK EVERYTHING IT REPRESENTS

Is this decency on Sup Forums I am witnessing?

I bet if the MC was a boy you would all call it animekino.

>it's sending out a message that a good guy that loves you and whom you've already started a new life with isn't enough, you gotta have the absolute fucking "best"
So it's actually really well written and realistic for once? Because that's exactly how women act by nature.

Let me guess. This show was written by an actual woman and not some loner otaku without any knowledge of how girls think?

Back to your containment board shit frogposter.

I would just like to watch romance between them, no future letters shenanigans and shitty MC's

>Deer used to mean animal, now it just means deer
This only applies to america or all anglosphere countries?

The changed happened in Old English (1000 years ago or something. Way before the advent of any New World English Dialect.

Dēor (any four legged animal) became Deer.

>even if he's a faggot who has depression and is unstable as shit
There is nothing wrong with loving someone like that user.

I stopped watching on the 2ND episode. It was so obvious that going to be ntr. Haha

I don't feel like watching this show, someone spoil it for me

Not the MC = not NTR
only MC have the thats right

Men can do whatever they want.

Only male MC

>getting involved with someone who cant help themselves is a good idea

If you're already in love with them and have a functioning relationship and THEN they become depressed and you're sticking it out with them, yea absolutely no problem there.

But, falling in love initially with someone who is mentally unstable and going through destructive depressions at best demonstrates that you've read/watched to many shitty 90's/00's romances and let the shit corrupt your brain. At worst, it demonstrates that you have little to no concept of self-control, self-preservation and/or forethought, or may just be fucking stupid.

You're clearly one of those "only alphas and depression babies are weak an should die types" People fall in love with people like that, things get better, shit changes, You have such a hollow soulless idea of love. You take out the emotion and just make it about "me and what someone can give me materialistically" and love isn't supposed to be about that.

You could easily fall in love with someone who is a wreck because you got a glimpse of the person they were before or could be or are when they aren't like that. That's a very real possibility and it doesn't make you a fool.
Also people are supposed to help each other., Sometimes you need others to help you in order to help yourself. Literally nothing wrong with that.

my african american brother

Actually it doesn't even hint towards the fact that you can undo past mistakes even if you "wish hard enough" as you so eloquently put it, in fact the episode when the time travel is sort of explained even states that the time line from which the past is changed doesn't impact their time line. She was clearly content with whom she married and sending the letter was a way to release her from her regret of not being there for someone who needed her. For all we know in the other time line she might save kakeru but still end up with suwa as it is apparent that suwa and naho are getting to know one another better. Regardless the anime does have quite a few weak points but your specific criticism on this show is unfounded. You have a lot to learn young newfag

I mean it's just a fact that women are attracted to stronger men. This also means mentally stronger men. I'm sure that most women will start dating someone depressed but let me tell you that most women will find it unattractive that a man is depressed

This is "how to cuck myself" the anime

There was athread about Hakomari today, almost everyone praised Kazuki for his dedication when they read it, why can't Naho be dedicated to Kakeru? Fuck you, guys.

I don't like kakeru either and I think that if the guy wants to kill himself so badly even with the support and friendship of his friends hes just a selfish, weak and stupid person. There's literally nothing to defend about him there's people out there who got way worse, kept growing and didn't need to kill themselves. This show is stupid and the girl doesn't deserve the good guy who married her in the other future.

>all those buttblasted "good guys" in the thread

Well, maybe Suwa himself is tired of his imitation of love with Naho. Maybe he actually wants to rewrite the past so his wife wouldn't cook Kakeru's favourite meal every morning.

it's not even like he killed himself because they directly did something to him. his mom commit suicide and that was the day they invited him out or something. so even with that, he killed himself. when Naho gets the letter, all it takes it being more friendly. it's shit like this that makes you think different of work made for women. It doesn't even expand on the other characters, they just make their stupid commentary through the series. That bun girl nonchalantly says 'so what' to the idea of erasing the future infront of Suwa and Naho with their kid just to save some fucking teen that commits suicide.

>ntr
Picked up.

>Wait half the show for Taka being cool and BTFOing Senpai
>the episode is ruinded by QUALITY
Such a shame. Did she actually slap her in the manga, I don't remember?