HOSAKA HOSAKAAA

HOSAKA HOSAKAAA

Season 5 when?

It's way past time.

OTP

Can other men even compete?

S1 Hosaka the best

Okawari Hosaka is fine too.

I want to see Hayami trick Hosaka into a "practice marriage" where Hosaka does all the working, housework and cooking while Hayami just eats and drinks all day.

Hey what's going on in this thread

Fuck off, Milhouse.

Is Minami ke actually a good comedy or is it just another bullshit moe show?

Who is this

1st season was the strongest, with bible black faces and embossu
2nd season had milhouse and was horrible
i don't quite remember anything from the 3rd season. unless that was the season that ended with Hosaka baking the FUCK out of some DELICIOUS goddamn bread at the bakery.
4th season had the Vegetable Song jesus christ i want some veggies right now they are so delicious and nutritious.

It's a good bullshit moe comedy show

I watched the first episode of this show and it looked quite boring. Does it get better?

>Hosaka will never be with his waifu

Why does anime give me so much pain

One of the few anime where the male cast is better than the female cast.

the Minami Bros were great. They're getting shit done every day, and when you watch the Minami Sisters they're just fucking around doing SoL antics.

i think they were entirely animu filler non-canon characters? they deserve better

>yfw it's revealed that Haruka has an off-screen secret boyfriend that she plans to marry once Chiaki is off to college

Manami-ke is better.

That is more likely to happen. Hosaka will keep living with his delusions even while Hayami is giving birth to their 10th child.

It's not even a moe show, just a comedy. I'd say the most moe pandering they had was when they dress up the one boy as a girl.

Minami-ke predated the rise of moe shit by several years. And I love moe shit

i like that this is real comedy not just a vehicle to show how cute the girls are

He will be imagining him and Haruka in their new home with their first born while in reality Natsuki and Haruka will be trying new dishes on each others body every day.

Memes aside, what are the actual chances of another season? I never touched the manga, is there even enough material left? How did the nips receive Tadaima?

Touma and Chiaki will be Fujioka's mistresses.

Hosaka not dicking Haruka is one of the greatest pains this world has ever shown me.