Danganronpa

Hajime heterochromia is the popular theory in Japan. It's all a bait and switch cause we didnt see the right eye.

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10998431
strawpoll.me/10998430
strawpoll.me/11001077
strawpoll.me/10998397
strawpoll.me/10914676/r
strawpoll.me/10914706/r
strawpoll.me/10914729/r
strawpoll.me/10916495/r
strawpoll.me/10944695/r
youtu.be/fPz2GHVYFEo
youtube.com/watch?v=yLaiZTOGTkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'Cause it's an anime!

>That punch

Hajime is "boring"

The former RoD acting exactly like they did in the simulation would be the most disappointing shit ever.

And how does that explain anything?

Have you wished best boy a Happy Birthday yet Sup Forums?

>midget has two working eyes.

Shut up, me

I want to fix and waifu this cute ass

Well, then Japan is stupid. They are definitely both red.

>The former RoD acting exactly like they did in the simulation
No, because they have their despair memories they would act differently.

But do you really expect Souda to not be a cuck still or Fuyuhiko to be an insecure baby gangsta who needs his peko?

Danganronpa since game 1 has been retarded. Every theory is plausible.

I don't know who the Green Monaca bitch is but i hope she dies painfully.

Why didn't P4 dude call 911 or 119 ?

>wakes up as Izuru
>both eyes red
>Danganronpa 2 happens
>goes super future god super future
>only shows 1 eye now
I think it's a solid theory

I agree. But with different pupils.

I hope they don't cop out and bring at least the "survivors" of jabberwock to join up with Hajime with their remnant looks but FUTURE-boner minds.

BORING

Eat shit secondary.

Oh I like this one, it actually implies that they have some meaning behind.

Reminder that Danganronpa is retarded and doesnt try to be smart.

holy shit, naegi is so manlet

It's bizarre, but it makes sense in-universe most of the time.

>Arise
A shit

>lion print
For a fashionista, she has some shit taste.

>Every theory is plausible
Not unless it doesn't have some ground to stand while DR pull some insane stuff its never without reasons.Whether they are good or bad is another question.

They'll probably just want to help defend the island.

Will Hopeman wake up?

>tfw her and mahiru are fucking dead or a vegetables

Strawpoll time! Look forward to seeing this posted multiple times in the Mirai!

Who is the best character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen? V2 / as of Episode 7
strawpoll.me/10998431

Who is the worst character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen? V2 / as of Episode 7
strawpoll.me/10998430

Which Strawpoll is your favorite strawpoll?
strawpoll.me/11001077
-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

WEEKLY SWITCH UP (New one every monday):

Who do you think is gonna die next? Danganronpa 3: Mirai-Hen! as of Episode 7
strawpoll.me/10998397

I hope you vote for whodunnit!

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-
Earlier Polls

Who is to blame for getting Seiko, Ruruka and Sonosuke expelled?
strawpoll.me/10914676/r

Who is the best character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen? V1
strawpoll.me/10914706/r

Who is the worst character of Danganronpa 3: Mirai-hen? V1
strawpoll.me/10914729/r

Who do you think is gonna die next? Danganronpa 3: Mirai-Hen! Episode 5
strawpoll.me/10916495/r

Who do you think is gonna die next? Danganronpa 3: Mirai-Hen! as of Episode 6
strawpoll.me/10944695/r

>every theory is plasible

Ok, explain how Miaya is Chihiro in disguise, i saw this episodes but i never saw much explanation

>implying he hasn't already

It's SHSL Luck, Kodaka doesnt have to explain shit

Its actually leopard print. She does it ironically to cause despair

Actually close and trusting people would have no problem sharing their NG codes, such as how Aoi didn't mind telling Naegi and I'm sure that Kirigiri would tell him too, should it not be prohibited.
Candy and Blacksmith had a shady relationship from the start and I think it's telling that despite their apparent closeness they didn't share codes.

Ok, please state your reasons for why Miaya is Chihiro and I'll think it over. Interesting theory user.

>Strawpoll time! Look forward to seeing this posted multiple times in the Mirai!
The first 5 times was enough.
Please kill yourself.

Soon she returns

>fashionista
she's the ultimate gyaru, different from the serious fashion models

this

who gives a shit what people think, just watch the fucking series

I hope it's this.

If your code gives you reasonably high odds of being accidentally killed by the person next to you who on earth would choose to both a) not share that code with them, but also b) continue to stay close to them? It's the dumbest thing in the universe.

>.jpg
NICE TRY

If he's lucky.

I'll be honest, that freaked me the fuck out

explain this narutard eyes things

Nice death flag

Aren't gyraus supposed to have dark tanned skin?
Junko is pure white snow.

No

I saw this weeks ago, some bublefuck said Miaya displayed zero skills as a therapist, and was a programmer instead, completed with hacking and fast typing.

Plus, the fact that does not like being touched or talks at all, it because Chihiro does not wants to be found out, the author did not explain how Chihiro survived or escaped the school.

The only thing i remember as an explanation was D4C, but that alternative universe shit, and i don't want to think of something like that.

How this theory could be possible if Miaya is dead? Even if it was correct, it just means Chihiro in disguise.

Because dumb bitch Ruruka has a history of trying to force an obviously diabetic girl to eat her sugar filled candies. That's why Izayoi thought telling her about his NG code wasn't worth it.

youtu.be/fPz2GHVYFEo

Why?

You're thinking ganguro.

Monomi IS a therapist.

That's just one type of gyaru. There are a lot of styles they can take.

Her selling point as a gyaru is that she somehow doesn't seem fake.

You are thinking of ganguro.

SHSL Luck

There is a lot we dont know about the brain -Matsuda

>weeks ago
There's your answer.

This didn't scare me at all, but it made the hanging scene 3 times more creepy and I was fucking scared there

she is actually ultimate analyst

>weeks ago

Well, she's a good hacker now cause she's a robot and monaca is good with robots and mechanical crap.

she is actually ultimate despair

I've been following Danganronpa, played all three games and all that but I think this moment fucked my suspension of disbelief. All these highschool kids being so prodigious in specific fields, all right, cool. Some highschool girl brought about the worst, most despair-inducing incident in the history of mankind? Sure she could be charismatic and manipulative, why not? I can see that. But some drug making a pupper a fuck huge doggo, busting through a wall, causing the planted bombs to explode and with no casualties, my brain says no. Sasuga luck hope.

Also, how the fuck are they gonna localize Komaeda's screw up of "reanimator" and "reactivator"? Are the bottles gonna be written in Spanish?

I meant the person on the chair, Juzo punches like a boxer, Izayoi made kunais, Ruruka has her candies, Gozu elbow dropped the floor and Kirigiri is investigating, what did Miaya do?
Some guy said all theories are plausible, this is the most disprove theory i ever saw.
Nigga i saw episode, the theory was made before Miaya was revealed to be Monaca

It's been like that since series one when a talking bear shot spears out the ground to kill a super high school level gyaru that was actually the leader of a world ending group.

For the no casualties part, did you not play DR2? Komaeda's luck caused that

Is she?

Pretty much this If she worked on the NWP, then she probably was responsible for deveolping Usami's personality, which would be that of a teacher who works to bring people together.

>a drug can make a dog grow as big as a building.
>but some will find the hajime heterochromia theory too absurd.

Will hold on hope until we see that other eye.

serioulsy.. why is komaeda called hopeman instead luckman?

Monaca is a the rapist.l

Do you think we get Danganronpa V3 info at the end of the anime?

Who's luck is stronger? Makoto's or Nagito's?

>inb4 Junko did what she did because Jin Kirigiri would have eventually destroyed the entire human race with his retarded experiments

Take everything you see with a grain of salt. All of this is meant to be exaggerated in one form or another. If you're trying to find realism in Dangan ronpa, you've taken a wrong turn

>Izuru and Junko Thursday

Ready for the remix?
youtube.com/watch?v=yLaiZTOGTkA

She already wouldn't trust him just for turning them down all the time. At least telling her the code would reduce the chances of her killing him completely by accident.

And also, Ruruka figured out Seiko's code in like a minute, but she somehow couldn't figure out his? When we all guessed that he wouldn't be allowed to eat her sweets before the show even began airing because it's that obvious? I sure hope they're going for some kind of bait and switch here because if not it is just catastrophically bad writing, even by series standards.

You need to separate "insanity for humor" from the 'reality' of DR. Nidai blew up the school with his shits, but you shouldn't imagine it's real.

Usami pretty much failed to do that.

Chiaki did Usami's job a million times better than her.

I assume it wasn't intended with how DR2 turned out, but the guys on Island mode pretty much resent Usami

Did you listen to anything he's said during the trial.

On an intensity scale, Nagitos.

We dont know how strong Hajizuru's is.

We'll get info at tgs

Well, now it's confirmed that the real Miaya is dead, and the Miaya in the chair is Monaca's robot, so the theory is busted and there's no need to bring it up.
Case solved.

I wish they would just reveal the cast already, isn't it supposed to come out soon?

When was that again?
September something?

Luck is scary and fucked

DE JAVU !

He's more hope than luck

>Lets shoot down all the argument and declared it solved.

Well, thats actually what scientists do when people ask "What came before the big bang?"

You can literally see his testicles contract everytime he mentions hope during a trial.

Not really because it's obvious Ruruka is insanely obsessed with her sweets. The thought that her sweets could ever kill anyone never even crossed her mind.

They were dragged there without knowing why. They thought Chiaki was in the same boat as them while Usami was clearly something different. It's like they can clearly see who the teacher is but have no idea who the class rep is. And besides, they were less resentful of her over time. Even after all the interference from Junko, they warmed up to Usami toward the end.