Professor tells students he will pick them up from jail for breaking the law?

Just curious, is this encouraging law breaking during the Richard Spencer speech,or is this just a weasely way to imply it without getting in trouble?

Yeah I'm sure they can all fit in 1 prius

Prof trying to get coed pussy

>protesting
>breaking the law

fuck you. you stupid white nationalists make a mockery of American history. This country was built on protest and dissent, most of it not legal by any means. Jump on another bandwagon you insecure fuck.

>current year
>still driving a gas guzzling Prius
How about you get with the times buddy

I honestly wouldn't be sad if one of these kids ends up killing him.
>Shills lose their controlled opposition
>Right gets a martyr to get pissed about and start fighting back
>Don't have to listen to or watch Richard Spencer anymore

i saw some vehicle shaped like this driving down the road spewing black smoke from it's exhaust and the ridiculousness of it all just slayed me

Yeah but for values and reason, not for destruccion and feelings

Why the tears? We are wallowing in the shit king nigger left us and want things better.

>pick us up
Yeah but hes not paying your bail.

Looks like a gas powered smart car

1st amendment? Right to free speech, association, and gathering...

maybe he was implying that he can pick them up after they've done their time for assault and battery

The left gets behind it's criminal element and actively condones their criminal behavior. This is no surprise. The support goes all the way up the chain - hence Bike Lock Boy getting a free lawyer (who himself was a radical criminal in the 70s).

That's how Charlottesville happened. That's how the Chicago Trump rally riots happened. That's how the San Diego mob beatings happened. They all know they have permission and support in the highest positions of our government, and they'll face minimal consequences for breaking the law. Especially since the media, social media, and the city itself will all stand behind them when they get arrested.

>go to jail for protesting

yeah sure. According to my loose understanding of leftist newspeak, what they really mean is - go to the legally sanction protest to commit unlawful acts including violence against US citizens and law enforcement.

Lmao that prof is right, school is for retards

Ameribros i always wondered, why those conservative rallies don't organize protection by means of armed militia?
Like that time they did mohhammed drawing contest and shot diaperheads for trying to attack it.

And the funny part is how their little hearts will break when this clown sits back at home, laughing, while they're forced to call mommy and daddy to come bail their asses out.

someone should tell that idiot that it is still her who goes to jail

Nobody cares about American history or what "this country was built on" you stupid patriotard.