IT'S HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING

npr.org/2017/10/18/558513045/-enough-california-s-women-in-politics-call-out-sexual-harassment

Female Democratic Politicians are starting to call out their colleagues on sexual harassments. Will the degeneracy of the politicians finally be unmasked?

Allah willing

as someone who genuinely believes in womens rights the pessimist in me predicts that these are fall girls and will be made an example of to keep the rest of the figure headed women docile.

good

The whole thing is bullshit, this coming from a (mostly) respectful chad. First the feminists killed chivalry, now they're killing flirting. When men turn to sex robots and test-tube babies, it will be women's own fault! For every one woman crying "#MeToo!", there are three women sucking dick for that promotion. Instead of attacking men, they need to police their damn selves. It's hard balancing my disdain with my desire to maintain the spirit of Family, but MGTOW is a fucking awful alternative. What needs to happen right now, is women need to ask amongst themselves, "Why is the system broken? Did feminists go too far? Did #YouToo?"

>The left's useful idiots are biting the hands that feed them
What a surprise. I never would have even imagined it.

'Enough'
BRAVE

YASSS QUEEN, SLAY!

>Female Democratic Politicians
lol@ taking their claims serious

i'm really starting to believe the whole weinstein thing is just another feminist propaganda effort

I've got a simple solution to this. Stop electing women. No women means no sexual harassment.

If it gets them to recognize the corruption that controls their every action then it's a necessary evil. Weinstein is a good starting point to get the left to attack their masters.

No one else sees this as an obvious power move? All the so-called Male Feminist types in the Dem circles have outlived their usefulness.

yeah prob wont be another red scare and maybe gets rid of 2-3 actual harassers. ill allow it

The stuff that really bothers me is the rich people supposedly entrapping each other with pedo shit. It's essentially the same kind of thing just on another level.

Yeah let's defend the slimy kike instead of using his pet whores against him. Top goy.

It's California, this is a 3rd world cesspit full of retarded mud people. The women are sluts, no doubt, but these places really are full of scummy men. The problem is their coethnics in the media want to portray it as normal White people who are doing this.

who fucking cares

>satanic masters makes sure Harvey Weinstein gets punished because he feels they need to be motivated to defeat Trump and the GOP
>Others get the message and realize that if they don't secure victory they will be thrown to the wolves.

This congress is against the wish of allah

Sup Forums has been bitching about politicians secretly being degenerate for years. Sup Forums should care