Why doesn't this get any recognition?

Why doesn't this get any recognition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRJmiuF0xZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's shit

It did when it was airing.

Then why doesn't it get any recognition for being shit?

S2 Never

because Sup Forums is full of teenagers like

It does get recognition.

everyone knows that shit gets the most recognition on Sup Forums

so that doesn't answer the question

Its generally well liked here, but when the LN ended last year there hasnt been anything to talk about.

You had to already like the MC for not being a walking trope.

Because its more interesting than enjoyable

The humour wasn't much to my taste but visually it was great.

It's one of those "series with devoted fanbase that talked well when it was airing"

maybe if one tried to find these anime instead of trolling an SAO thread for the thousandth time one's experience on Sup Forums would be better.

It fluctuates in quality quite a bit and it doesn't really go anywhere. Plus it's more of an acquired taste and not something with broad appeal.

Look at what gets recognition right now, it'll answer your question.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRJmiuF0xZA

Watched this a few weeks ago, one of the very few comedy anime that actually manage to put a smile on my face.

I dunno. Still one of my favorites though.

I'm guessing no one translated the LNs?

This show would probably be on my top ten list but even though the concept and a lot of the execution is amazing and unique it does have several dips in quality that don't leave a lot of raw content left in what was a twelve episode show. I think most people enjoy it but there isn't much to talk about. Anime needs more freestanding characters like Watashi that aren't just tropes.

>no obnoxious fanservice pussy in your fucking face
>little to no erotic content overall
>no erotic jokes and beta protag to get bullied by girls
>gags and jokes are too complex to entertain a typical target audience of teenagers

How many threads you've seen about SZS lately?

Or Joshiraku?

Pretentious

i heard she ended up banging the mute 12 year old?

I agree--it was incredible at some points and meandering at others.

I mean there's a robot bread tearing itself in half, that's pretty cool

Thanks for reminding me, I still need to watch SZS.

It does. It's loved by all

SZS anime has quite a bit of fanservice though (thank you Shaft)

they also like to poke fun at it

Romeo can't be translated

I'll talk about Jinrui when there's a second season

Why? Is he harder to translate than Nisio?

yes

His prose is off the wall. However a lot of people say that Jinrui is easier than his other stuff.

A few anons have come and gone, saying they were gonna translate it, but they've all disappeared with no results.

:D

>SZS anime has quite a bit of fanservice though (thank you Shaft)
Well, you are right about that. It's not even subtle. But I named it not as an example of fanserviceless anime, but an anime with jokes that are more complex and fanservice still less obnoxious than something like Monogatari can deliver to you.

Most people agree it's good but it's not incredibly popular, so there's no one autistic enough to try and start shitflinging contests for years on end

I love it

What's people's problem with Time Paradogs?
I thought those two episodes were great. Sure the pun is groan worthy, but the episodes were still good.

Though I guess they were trippy instead of funny.

They just want an excuse to keep saying time paradogs.

Time paradogs.

>How many threads you've seen about SZS lately?
About one per day until the seven years thing.

It was rather boring and MC was really the only good character.

Because it's a shitty adaptation and the novels aren't translated?

People like it hence why it's not posted on Sup Forums. There's nothing to waifu war over, or shitpost about.

Still one of my favourite series, and the island episode is one of the best I've seen in my life. Not a type of show that gets super popular and talked about though.

Its well liked, sold well and Watashi managed to win a big poll for best girl in Japan during the same season SAO was airing.

However its a 4 year old series that only had 1 season, but people still do discuss it and used often for reaction images. So many other series have died quiter.

Because there is nothing to shitpost about.
Novel is not translated, but everyone already knows the ending. Except for me, user posted it here but I forgot already.