Don't you find all of this hate toxic though?

Don't you find all of this hate toxic though?

why do you keep living like nothing but yourself and your ego matters?

ill take the toxicity, someone has to, fucking coward

I mean... Going outside and only seeing "niggers" and "sandniggers", "cucks" etc... How can you be happy?

Look at this world we live in and tell me why i shouldn't hate it.

I like it, it reminds me of my disfunctional home.

yes, the hate against white people just living their life is toxic as hell to the cohesiveness to society.

It's shit but why do you have to make it shittier though instead of surrounding yourself with good vibes?

Lol it’s just a prank bro

>toxic
i find that word to be toxic

It's all so tiresome. But I get the same feelings weighing on me when I go to /adv/ to help people. The sincerity, the desperation, the gravity of the situations take a toll on you.

A lil' bit, especially when you overdose it.

Still better than the PC bullshit that permeates every other cockhole on the internet tho. I'd take Sup Forums anyday, it's what reality tastes like, and it's all that counts.

Why should you just be (((happy))) and see these non-Whites take your lands?

Are you a fucking pussy, or a non-White inquiring? Because we are starting to win because we never gave up, that is why we conquered so much. We believed in ourselves and worked hard and never worried about "hate".

Are you even White/European?

>It's all so tiresome
That's it man, I mean I used to lurk on Sup Forums but now the lesser the better. I can see a black on the street without having the word "nigger" in my mind and damn it feels good

It keeps me alive. Keeps me fighting. Keeps me strong.

Not when you love Trumps hate.

"hate" is "sin," an imaginary object used to shift blame from the priest/intellectual's shitty theory to the dissenter, who is now bad/dirty

jews 101 dude

I like it toxic

I also realy... really hate niggers

>a gay frog intellectual

What hate? I love my country more than myself and want it to be cleansed of invaders who rape and murder. Surely I am histories greatest monster because I don't want nail bombs killing little girls.

Yes

Because once you go through ignorance, denial, worry, seclusion and depression the only step left is utter resentment.

You all are not fighting.

You're not fighting you're posting everyday on this board. You just turn on your computer, forget about the rest and go directly to your URL, you type "Sup Forums.org/pol" and you press the enter button. Then you see the same stuff over and over again : niggers, muzzies, kikes, cucks and everlasting slurs .You see the world through "redpills" now and think that you're into some illuminationist view of the world while you're not. I mean it's fun but at some point damn... It gives so many headaches. Some of you guys are literally ISIS-tier in your words to each other why? You could all be buddies but you spend your time by throwing slurs and invectives to each other instead of having a good time.

ALL OF THE GOOD TIME YOU WASTE WHAT THE HELL?

I WILL SAVE YOU GUYS FROM THIS (((HATRED)))

BUMP

I find your lack of hate disturbing.
bazinga

it's very toxic.
thank god i have a life outside of this shitposting clusterfuck.

The hate is indeed toxic.
It comes from a toxic place (called the middle east)

Like seriously. I have no problem with black people, gay people or trans people (Strangely enough).
But fuck me... like half the women I see wear hijabs!!!
NO! Remove this from my sight! I don't want this everywhere! they are literally invading, they are coming over here en masse, fucking up our elections by basically getting a free citizenship and vote despite not being trustworthy and then breeding faster than we can and replacing us.
Islam does NOT belong anywhere north or west (or east or south or centre) of the middle east.

Where do you leave? I see some as well but it's mostly 40yo women, it's quite sensitive for me bc one of my friend is actually Muslim but is very nice to me and far away from the death cult depiction of Sup Forums

live*

>ALL OF THE GOOD TIME YOU WASTE WHAT THE HELL?
Just having fun with friends until the party van arrives.

This.

"You see there's leaders and there's followers
But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower" - Kayne West, post MKultra, 2013