Q&A for Richard Spencer

Archived link for the facebook event
archive.is/5CkGZ
hosted by Conservative Rustles and NPI
SURPRISE SPEAKER who is sharing the
stage with spencer is a man by the name of 'Sam Hyde'

Directly from the F@cebook event page
"National Policy Institute and in assosciation Conservative Rustles bring you the event you have been waiting for
"Q&A for Richard Spencer"
Find out what makes Richard tick with the all inclusive
meeting at the University of Florida.

Event Starts at 1 PM
Concealed Carry is authorized and encouraged for self defense.
If you would like to bring flags and handheld items (Tiki Torches) please contact us directly through 'Conservative Rustles' Facebook page.

We are trying our best to make sure this is a safe environment for all parties involved.

Topic of discusion for this event is
"How we can introduce diversity and culturally enrich those within the Alt Right community as it continues to grow?"

UPDATE: SAM HYDE will be sharing the speaker stage
with Richard Spencer

Surprise Guest Speakers in attendance as of 10/16/2017
-Eli Mosley
-Sam Hyde
For you safety, if you chose to GO to event, please do not click the go or interested button on our event, unless you want others to see your attendance. There are many snakes in the garden on here."

Let the media know that Sam Hyde is going to be speaking and that Concealed Carry and Tiki Torches are authorized, this is going to be HUGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5CkGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

WARNING this is FAKE information designed to get you ARRESTED and ATTACKED

This was exposed in this thread

The OP is antifa posting false information

You are a shill
Sam Hyde is coming to this event

Bump

Bullshit Sam Hyde isn't there...is he?

>UPDATE: SAM HYDE will be sharing the speaker stage

Where is proof?

You are not supposed to bring tiki torches or weapons according to the police list of prohibited items

this thread is antifa trying to get people arrested and beat up.

CC is illegal on campus. and if you show up to the event with a gun you will be searched and go to jail.

And if you are spotted walking around with a tiki torch marxist mobs will literally kill you.

Dont bump this thread anymore. And if you see it posted again make sure to warn people

Sam Hyde is coming
it's confirmed
be gone SHILL

FUCKING THIS!!! If Sam Hyde is on the stage with Spencer and Enoch, you better believe shit will go off.

proofs?

So where's the proof of Sam Hyde coming?

there is no proof this thread is fake and designed to get people to get hurt and arrested at the event

Definitely seems that way

Community Organizers for NPI and conservative
rustles have confirmed that Sam Hyde is coming
to the event.

>no links

archive.is/5CkGZ

EVERYONE BE ADVISED, HITTING UP THIS FAGBOOK PAGE WILL GET YOU DOXED, DO NOT DO ANYTHING THIS PAGE SAYS, ANTIFA FAGGOTS RUN THIS PAGE

>no mention of sam hyde at all

that was an archived link from a while ago look at the LIVE event page

Yeah that page is fake as fuck, you're a shill trying to get people arrested, fuck off.

>this tranny fucking queer will share the stage with another tranny fucking queer
ok

You are a shill trying to get people not
to attend the event, U of FL has already
confirmed it's legit by posting on the event page
see for yourself faggot.
Sam hyde is coming to this event tomorrow

Sure he is faggot. Better luck next time with your transparent as fuck shill threads loser.

Sam Hyde Confirmed to be coming

Yeah just keep saying it and giving us that blatantly fake facebook page, very convincing.

You are a shill

Fucking

Kek

Are you the best anitfa can afford to shill this board? Makes sense really.

You are degenerate

I never understand why most of this is predicated on believing the tranny.