Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

back to /leftypol larping Antifa faggot

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

>Implying people in the west aren't the primary victims of the oppressive imperial systems that run or societies.

K

>racist drumpfies have no argument
nothing new here

mashallah good post my friend
Every westerner subhuman will be beheaded for their sins

Muslims were fighting eachother and raping Africa long before we showed up. you rape eachother, enslaved people from all over, and then we found a clever way to keep you contained. Well better than contained. you've destroyed all traces of civilization in the region and there's nothing left. Have fun. Maybe when Mohammed comes back he can teach you how to wipe your asses with an odd number of stones.

Friendly reminder to praise Allah!

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

kike detected.

was there an argument in there?

Filtered and soon to be blocked, fuck islam, fuck Mohammed, and fuck you, OP.

Noone cares Abdul

Allah is a pedophile sand demon. You worship a satanic cube in the desert.

>inbred Turkroach with average IQ 70 and bearded women
calling westerners subhumans

Surely you understand we have no actual control over our governments right?

No, it was our govermemt you hopeless retard

Bush did 9/11. Watch it and point out a single flaw. Even that one flaw you may have found, you can't disprove the conspiracy.

praise allah brother

Not us. The global cabal of jews and bankers who control us did it.

suck allahs hairy cock

>abdul
No habib I'm not a guy and everyone single one of you western dogs should turn back to allah before the day of judgement
jesus can't save you now

back to leftypol larping antifa faggot

So?

Jesus has already saved me and everyone who kills 50 of you fuckers.

It be whitey's fault? Interesting, I've never heard that whiny infantile excuse before.

>can't think of anything else besides telling us to leave

>tfw you've been here long enough to know it's copypaste

the west is made up of bunch of scared hypocrites, let them sleep on their ''values'', the amound of historical amnesia is shocking, you will hear french presidents talking about equality, while their are plundering african nations like the Ivory Coast, bombing Libya, then talking about helping it to insure african migrants are safe.

their civilisation is dying anyway, shrinking population, and honestly, the world is too tired of their shit

>pls stop killing us you racist crackas
>pls let us into your racist countries so we can get gibs

we didn‘t get the job done a few times, that‘s on us. we‘ll get there.

Last I checked nobody on Sup Forums wants threads of a religion that glorifies rape and pedophiles. SAGE

I agree. The faster it dies the better for everyone. The masons alone and what they do should be enough of a reason to put America under siege.

>but he's perfectly fine with threads about pagans and Christians

Even though this is a LARP pasta, most of those statements are correct. But you must remember that it's ultimately the Jews who use the west in order to sow their chaos into the world.

>Having 10 year old girls marry 40 year old men
>Cutting off of hands and limbs for petty crimes
>Sharia Law
> The religion responsible for majority of terrorist attacks
>Iraq developing nuclear technologies
>Oppresses the women in their culuture
>Woman just not being allowed to drive until recently with many restrictions
>Blasphemy = death
>Leaving religion = death
>Drawing Muhammad = death

Sorry, but you people need to be exterminated and have your resources plundered

Umm sorry lad but my country has been oppressed and under attack by islam for more than one millenia and we havent contributed to any of the things you mentioned above, so why are we getting punished the same way you punish ex-colonial/great power countries?

Holy shit muslims btfo
Just give up already

go here
>>>/kys/
take release your underage goat and child from your sex dungeon you degenerate fuck

>Briton defending Muslims
imagine my shock

Oh its this copy pasta again

>literally beheading innocent people.
>not their fault

Fuck you. And anyone that actually believes this morally bankrupt bullshit.

Neck yourself

go back to r*ddit, faggot. Islam is the last redpill

No it wasn't, friendo. It was the Jews. It was the Illuminati. It was the Rothschilds. We we're patsies just like you, just like the suicide bombers, just like the soldiers. Sure, we we're fooled and even developed a resentment for a group of people who said who we could and couldn't draw in a cartoon. But we were fooled. And so are you. America was just a tool for those wealthy elites just as your unlucky populations were. But now that tensions are the way they are, we can't have you coming in here and talking up any more cultural space. No hard feelings. But let's agree that it's the Rothschilds who are the evil masterminds.

while i agree with you, on the Zionism angle, you cant call yourself democracy, vote for new presidents, invade new countries, and still call your self a Democracy, its infuriating for us to be called ''backward'' countries and be sanctioned, while your countries are doing literally far worse to other people

the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white

No he was the Jew who gave islam to the Arabs, when the Jews wanted help fighting the Romans.

To label something as "phobe" or "phobia", you first have to have an unjustifiable fear of. In this case branding that people have a fear of it is asinine. Only the truly ignorant believe it is harmless. Those who are well informed of Islam know full well the dangers of the cult idealogy and every right to blow them away with well placed claymores.

Dude, go read a book, any book quick, you might learn something