What Are the Chances

of the California fires being caused by D.E.W's? This whole thing keeps getting weirder. Houses completely leveled, not even the granite counter tops or major appliances left in a lot of them. None of the surrounding trees disintegrated, most of them lacking any significant burn damage at all? And what about the pictures of cars with melted hubcaps/glass? Aluminum doesn't melt until it reaches 660.32 degrees celsius.

Thoughts pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

aircrap.org/2017/10/13/california-fires-dew-directed-energy-weapons/
breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAARP destroyed pizzagate evidence

theres probably nothing fishy going on

I wouldn't be concerned, California deserves to burn. The saddest thing about this post other than the fact that it exists is that it probably isn't true no matter how much I wish it was.

aircrap.org/2017/10/13/california-fires-dew-directed-energy-weapons/

If you look at the pic for more than 2 seconds, you'll see that the laser is shooting the UAV down, not that the UAV is lazing the ground you retarded faggot

Why does that matter, faggot? the tech is still there.

You are deflecting from PG&E's criminal negligence. The fires are exactly what one would expect in an overgrown area with a mix of dense development, agriculture and shitty infrastructure.

Like eco-friendly building materials and whatnot?
What about pic related, though? Everything's been leveled, yet most of the trees are intact or still green.

But the picture is wrong. A laser light would spread out, not narrow down.

>what is perspective

The trees have a ton more water in them than the houses, plus a lot of them are standing charcoal.
It's not eco-friendly materials, it's decades of not letting the landscape burn. Forests have grown where it should be arid basin and range landscape and been left unmanaged. PG&E "maintains" the power lines by never upgrading them, partly because of their Mafia-levels of corruption and partly due to NIMBY douches flipping out about any modernization and partly because California is run as a banana republic for financing illegal immigrants.
Look up other mass fires and you'll see similar results. The farm I grew up on was completely safe in a wildfire that burned almost everything for 50 miles around. Geography, winds, luck all play a part.

Why you seems so upset, this is an economy boost, rebuilding is a jobs opener, in Middle East we have war, then rebuild, in US can't be a war, so this is the second best. Be grateful.

>what is an artist's impression

>Thoughts pol?
forget state actors: a kid with a drone and a light sabre laser pointer from ebay could have done it

The crows will burn

>perspective is an important principle in drawing and painting

>what is your point

Except we have photos of PG&E transformers spewing burning oil out. My girlfriend's parents live in one of the areas that first caught fire, there were fire and electric trucks there Sunday evening for blown transformers setting fires.
This would be a great event to blame on Antifa, ISIS, beam weapons or your mom's vibrator but we need to be clear who is most at fault and that is PG&E.

no its god punishing them for legalizing aids idiot

No, it was started by beaners. Always is.

no.. I was here
I could see the fires myself
and I saw the damage from relatives who fled
some houses got completely incinerated because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and are ofc made of giant piles of dry wood
meanwhile trees are made out of wet living wood

is there any event that happens that isn't a conspiracy theory to you loons?
was the hurricanes caused by chinese weather Manipulation technology?

Because an earth-based laser of that power and purpose needs a fucking huge power source that modern UAVs could not haul for sustained operation

We have railgun tech as well, doesn't mean UAVs are slamming slugs into cars to start fires either

railguns are nowhere near functional technology

Or white trash, but yea, mostly crazy beaners who will set multiple fires. Sometimes over a few years.

Practically zero.

I was making a point in response to
who claimed UAV lasers melting cars is feasible because tech is there

HAHAHA WHAT?? All you have to do is type "railgun" into a search engine and hundreds of test-fire videos pop up.

You jackasses are getting to carried away and looking in the wrong directions, assuming you even have a cohesive motive as of yet. If you want to investigate this seriously: Think drones. Think incendiaries or military grade mounted D.E.Ws on drones. High altitude stealth/surveillance drones retrofitted. Think how its all so dry on the ground and if a cigarette but can start thinks, how easy it is for a fire to catch with minimal tech. Maybe just a bunch shady assholes out and about with bic lighters.

I've melted aluminium and copper for casting in my livingroom fireplace with wood as fuel. Most car fires that really get going always melt the aluminium hubs. When a fire gets hot enough, and it can get white hot with good ventilation and dry wood, the thermal and oxidation stress on solids in this environment is substantial. You know how long a bonfire burns, think of a whole house with no firefighters. Hours of white hot conditions and plenty of oxygen from the draft the fire creates. Trees contain high masses of water. Water has the highest specific heat capacity bar few things. It takes way more energy to drive off the water to actually begin burning. This is why you can't burn green firewood easily and you're supposed to let it dry and cure for a couple years under shelter.

TLDR: All this BS about super DEWs etc burning houses makes you look like idiots and you go looking in the wrong directions. Setting the fires was all that was needed. The spontaneous spread of fire during dry, warm, windy conditions is enough to do huge damage.

You build like shit, paper and wood, it burns, not excluding any interference here, just pointing the fact.

This thread is to attack dew concept, i.e. Judy Wood and her investgation. There really isn't anything else to it. No you're wrong if you disagree. You have no argument, no evidence provided. Tired and depressed about stupidity of low IQ whites arguing nothing...

Maybe it is a lone nut doing it?

California is full of satanists.

Okay where is the footage?

I don't see any videos of lasers burning places

>Aluminum doesn't melt until it reaches 660.32 degrees celsius
A forest fire can reach temperatures of 800C or more.

kek kek yah losing an entire year's wine production will create jobs.

Do you not know about the Battle of Los Angeles in 1942? Spaceships appeared over LA and the army fought them back. Had they not fought back, they would have set all of California to blazes. Why did they do this? Because California is the den of all degenerate and unspeakable evilness. It is literally the ass crack of America. They are like agents of God, smything everything in sight. Have you seen the degenerate state CA has become? I'm surprised it took God this long to get pissed off.

>primitive prototype experiments = functioning practical weapon
you're just pretending to be retarded right?

Op is on to something guise.

>while I flick my cigarette butt onto dried leaves.

bretty sure it was an taconigger

So wait

Donald Trump told the military to set California on fire?

Yeah, but the parts of California that deserve to burn the most are untouched by the recent fires. Now would be a good time to light up San Francisco with cdf focused to the North.

i think Russia is using directed energy weapons against our staff at the U.S Embassy in Havana.

The fuck they're not.

They've already arrested the guy that did it. Homeless illegal they caught red-handed setting another fire.

breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/

this, my god i'm getting so sleepy !! let's hit the hay tonight boys, i've looked through these documents it's a big fat nothing burger

Chances of DEWs being used to start fires in an area full of techies who somehow don't notice how combustion progresses and figure it out are the same as the chances CA rebuilds with concrete instead of stickbuilt trash McMansions.