Tell me why any man should care about the propagation of his race/development and protection of an ethnostate if he...

Tell me why any man should care about the propagation of his race/development and protection of an ethnostate if he isn't Chad? Why should a man care about the future of his society if he will never have children to have to inherit it?

>inb4 become Chad
Chad's are born. Brads are built. Working hard will never make you Chad, you will just become Beta Bucks Brad

>feel the magic flowing
kek
I usually insta-hide threads with women even in the background of OP images, but this was good.

>if he isn't Chad?

that's not how it works, you are expected to be chad while also told you'll never be chad.

because you are protecting people you hate and who hate you because you want to belong to something that was never real in the first place

Live for yourself

An ethnostate is the only government where you have a chance of stable marriage. You should instead ask why Chad should give a fuck, since he will get his dick wet regardless of the state of things.

Ethnostates are for virgins

ive seen this pic without the wizard

Chad is the enemy of the ethnostate just like Stacey

you know it's true

Because there is more to life than just your own interests. It's about loyalty to your tribe and a future for your people.

sause?

t. incelchan

Bullshit. Even in an ethnostate, Beta Bucks Brad can't have a stable marriage. Just look at the "wife and the milk-man" memes from the 1950s.
Again, why should you be loyal to those people who all look down on you?

ITT: Shitty Marxist taqiya.

Commies are gay. They want to raise my taxes and take more from me to support a society to be Chad's playground

As long as you're here, remind my neighbors I'm the only one in the area with a legal septic permit (got a new copy with my deed btw) and they'd do well to keep that in mind. TYIA

Same reason people still believe in the trickle down economics fairy. People want to think and dream they'll get everything they want eventually if they just keep trying just one more day. It's basically the stuff that keeps economies going, and countries are entirely dependant on it without people ever realizing.

I don't believe in trickle down economics. :^)

What

Sometimes it's good to have an ace in the hole.

It is not "your" people if your genes will not remain a part of them.

she's very clearly underage mate

Because it is not about you.

welp looks like i'm going to jail

She looks 18-20. Have you seen a woman before?

It's true, you do have magic following through you with sexual abstinence that goes away the moment you think sexually, let alone ejaculate.
Everyone who has went longer than a few months without release knows what I am talking about. The sense of elation. Spontaneous in action and speech. The ability to read book after book.
You throw this all away every time you think sexually.
All great men from Hitler to Tesla knew this secret.

Newton said that his greatest achievement was lifelong celibacy. What a faggot.

This is why most civilizations settled on monogamy, so most men would be invested in maintaining the civilization. It's just that in the west the Jews have destroyed these cultural norms because they want us to fail

His legacy as a lifelong celibate is bigger and more powerful than the legacy of all the Chads in the world combined.

>Fascism
>government of the Chads, for the Chads, by the Chads
>expecting betas to prop up your economy with their labor
You're honestly better off killing them

Finally, somebody got it. There is nothing more cucked in the whole universe than undesirable following collectivist ideology. You will not ever have what you want if you become useful, you will just be used up to ensure future of other men offspring and discarded if you are not inherently desirable in first place, like they do with you now. People gonna say that i am wrong and this is a lie or subversion, but deep inside you know that this is universal truth.
At this point it is far more rational for you to join the jew and contribute to his cause, so those who discarded you and their children will share your fate. After all, isnt jews ultimate undesirables who now retaliating against the world that treated them like shit for so long?
Damn, perhaps you should even marry some ugly yiddish bitch, so your children will be a part of the Tribe and participate in feeding of Chad's children to swarm of wild niggers just like it happened in South Africa.

Came for this

If I have a child and you don't, I live on and you die out
>That is the simplest expression for a complicated answer

>Einstein
>All Greek Philosophers
>Most winners of Nobel Prizes

Literally wut

Yes, that's the point of my post, nimrod. Dudes that can't have children or will have the mothers of their children defile themselves and then take away the children have no reason to support society