Mother of Fallen Soldier Confirms Account of Call from 'Cold-Hearted' Trump

commondreams.org/news/2017/10/18/mother-fallen-soldier-confirms-account-call-cold-hearted-trump

T-t-t-t-t-t-t-that's all folks!!

so what

>so what

>he didn't say it
>yes he did
>yeah but so what?!
>also he didn't call for like 11 days after tweeting about stupid shit during that time

IMPEACH NOW!!!

RESIST!

He should only call White families from now on.

Fuck what if Mueller has her testify

Is it possible Trump is autistic and can’t express emotions

Tick tick shitheads

Yawn. Who cares.
Just another one of the Trump did this terrible thing how can he keep doing this to us stories that the msnbc love to push.

Its garbage, trash and just plain bs. Let's have some real news please.

I give up...trump is so bad...I just can't do it anymore...I am now a liberal.

And some fallen soldiers families told Obama to fuck off, and a crying mom yelled at Bush in public. Turns out spuses and parents to dead soldiers aren't always super happy to see the President.

>Yawn. Who cares.

Yeah let's not care that Trump insulted John McCain's service in Vietnam. or the Khan family for their son's service, or Ryan Ownen's father for his son's service to die in a raid the first week of his presidency in Yemen when he was at a dinner and decided to pursue it while eating with Jared and Bannon, or insulted the serviced of every US service person who is transgendered, or now the family of the four green berets who died in Niger and didn't call in like 11 days cause he was on twitter only to tell the widow of one of them that he knew what the risk was.

BUT BESIDES ALL THAT, nothing.

>And some fallen soldiers families told Obama to fuck off, and a crying mom yelled at Bush in public. Turns out spuses and parents to dead soldiers aren't always super happy to see the President.

yeah I can understand that, cause it's usually the asshole president sending them in harms way

But trump was an ice cold piece of shit of these four green berets cause of his autism.

He literally signed up for this. And nothing trump said to her was going to make her feel better, especially if she was a Democrat (which seems likely).

I enjoyed pretending to be a drumpf supporter as much as the next redditor, but seriously we cant let this insensitive bigot get his hands on the nuclear codes

Let me guess shes black?

>Trump insulted John McCain
>this is somehow a bad thing
Pic very related.
People here literally cheered when it was announced he had brain cancer.

Thats the thing. He does bad things and says detestable things on a regular basis. He's just a douche bag. It's not news anymore

I thought the call was to his widow, not his mother.

Well what did he say?

3/10

>Thats the thing. He does bad things and says detestable things on a regular basis. He's just a douche bag. It's not news anymore

Yeah and millions of Americans voted for this douche. What does that tell you about a significant part of this country?

Now that the mother has said this, Trump has free reign to release the tape. Though I think he wont.

All volunteer force. He knew what he was getting into when he signed the dotted. Nobody harangued him into it. His paycheck was his thanks for his service.
Fuck him. Just another welfare queen on government assistance.

Also

fucking wasted

Based

Check'em.
>the absolute fucking state of 13 colonies turned 50 states

what did kek mean by this?

Jeez

That they're smart enough to vote based on and not feelings?

checking your own digits ruins it
fucking dumbass brainlet

That they hate leftist even more

That fuck you that's what broski
I don't give a shit if trump takes a shit in front of that grieving mothers door
This is what I will vote for for the next 8 years
After that I will vote a pussy that will suck her clit and cry sorry
Trump is necessary to reset everything don't expect him to be your favorite guy

Gonna' need a source on this semen demon.

Not the first time Trump has disrespected our fallen soldiers of color.

>John McCain's service in Vietnam
McCain wasn't called the Songbird of Hanoi for no reason

vig if tru

It tells you that people don't give a shit about the president being nice or even being a good person. People only care about results.
Hell, despite Shillery being a corrupt piece of shit, if she was a corrupt piece of shit who got things done that I gave a shit about I would have had no problem voting for her.
But she was a corrupt piece of shit for her own sake so I didn't. And if by 2020 it looks like Trump is no better at getting results than whoever the dems throw his way, then he won't get my vote either.

Do you fuckers really believe Trump uses his own twitter? I bet you believe Mr. Mcdonald himself tweets about the big mac all the time.

>HOL UP
>collects pay
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>undoes helmet strap
>YOU BE SAYIN
>shoots local child
>YOU BE SAYING WE SOLDIERS N SHIT
>gets discount while in uniform
>WAIT ON NOW
>eats barracks kfc
>YOU TELLIN ME SOLDIERS DIE FROM TIME TO TIME?
>sleeps in government bunk
>LIKE ITS PART OF THE JOB OR SOMESHIT
>rapes local civilian
>SHEIIIIIIT

What was the full conversation? Trump takes 2 paragraphs to to get at the point - he's that autistic.

This is the same situation where the media said he was calling soldiers weak, when in context, he was saying that they deserve more aid when they come back from battles.

Resist.

Check'd em
A significant portion of americans are easily manipulated. Especially white women, the reason 53% of them voted for trump is the same reason you can sleep with them after talking for 30 minutes. They're idiots

What are you literally going to do about it? Your emotionally driven brown skinned niggerfolk only reside in NY and California. You're also too scared to start armed conflict.

You literally will not do anything.

Hey retard - you checked your own get. KYS

fuck drumpf!!2111

> Fucks your wife

Yeah I am sure Trump approached a grieving widow, gave her some shit eating grin saying "WEEEEELLLL DUH HE SIGNED FOR THIS SHIT STOP CRYING YOU DUMB BIMBO HUEHUEHUE" and then walked away laughing maniacally.
He couldn't have possibly just tried to be supportive and ended up saying something stupid but with good intent.
Nope.

Kill yourself nigger

>based on and
Retard alert, also Trump only appealed to peoples emotions, he used facts as little as possible and even attacked facts as "fake"

How odd.

I thought Hillary was the one that based her campaign around "I'LL BE THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!" so that people would vote for her based on feels. Guess it was Trump all along though.

>I don't know what kind of proof he could be talking about," Wilson
> This man is a sick man. He's cold-hearted and he feels no pity or sympathy for anyone

TRUMP B T F O

BLUMPF BTFO

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

JUST SHUT IT DOWN ALREADY!

And Trump ran his campaign by pandering to the groups of people who vote the most. They're both shills

This guy wasnt a Special Forces soldier, user. He was attached. That level of distortion tells me you arent being honest about everything. You've a motive behind all this, user. Whats your agenda?

WHAT DID HE SAY

>mother
>when Trump spoke to the widow
Makes sense

thing

Oh look, it's another "Trump said something outrageous" story. Surely this will be the end of him.

Niggers kill a nigger in Niger. Carload of niggers on speaker phone blasting nigger music are now angry at white men.

Same old same old

>Ma'am this is Donald Trump, I had to call you to give my condolences for your terrible loss, and sacrifice. I just want to assure you that it was not in vain, your homeboy Tyrone died for our great nation and for that we are all grateful, he shall not be forgotten. Brave, patriotic young men like your Tyrone know what they are getting themselves into every time they go out beyond the wire, every time they gear up to do their job, and yet they do it anyway. What I find is truly humbling is to reflect that they do it anyway, why? Why would a man put his life on the line, killing sandniggers in shitfuckistan in the year of our lord, 2017? Well ma'am it brings a tear to my eye to say this; they do it for us, the American people and all that we hold dear. And that is why we must not forget your boys' sacrifice. Though for the coming nights your rest will be rife with a turmoil of emotions and memories, I want you to rest assured of one thing; your boys sacrifice will not be in vain. His services protecting our freedoms will ensure many more Tyrones can grow up free and prosperous, fair and virtuous, charitable and chivalrous, as is the American way. God bless you ma'am. Your family, though now cursed with a terrible un-fillable gap is indeed a blessing for our great nation. I'm now faxing you a kfc 25% off voucher valid through till the end of this month. I'm so sorry I don't have longer to talk, but Ted Cruz is trying to start a rebellion in the East, the beaners approach from the South, and even now I can smell the vacuous stench of another media drumpf btfo story in the wind.

Two scoops
2 calls
2 furious
Impeach blumphf!

That's it, blumfp is finished.

We don't care about Brain Cancer McTraitor, or the Camelfucker family or faggots or trannies or spics that join the ZOG forces to be mercs for kike globalism. Also, military wives are all a bunch of benefits-scrounging whores, I wish Trump would've spot in this stupid cunt's face.

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

>character attacks
Because those worked so much in the past, huh?

word.

STOP IT GOY

This and Check’d

>mfw supporting donald trump is now normie trash

Stop trying to force this shitty pasta.

Saying a soldier knew what they signed up for is calling them a hero. Why is this woman politicizing her own son's death? Jesus Christ, and the god damn media exploiting her pain causing the delusion. This fucking world...

You seem angry.

kek trump definitely tweets covfefe etc simpleton burger

So you're saying he pays someone to write the shit that appears on his twitter handle?

release the audio mr trump.

> get kilt burger instead
Top kek

>frogpost
You seem retarded.

so if this is what's being reported... what are we being distracted from? The Comey business?

>He knew what he signed up for, but when it happens it hurts anyways

Hmm blumpf
Coffee pot
Peach mint

>eternal bitching
Nice blog post Tumblrfag

The khans were garbage they deserved to be attacked.

>transgendered
They are mentally ill

Russia was pushing Clinton to accept the Uranium 1 deal with bribes, ,FBI knew about it before hand and Obama signed it regardless. Mueller also has a conflict of interest, as he too knew about it and did nothing/didn't recuse himself from investing.

Trump will hopefully out things into lotion to end the dog control on our military and ensure it serves the people again. He won't be able to do it all by himself, so we need to prepare our movement for even farther into the future to ensure America is liberated from the Jews

Lets post every link we can find off Progressive (shareblue) websites on /pol lets set the Narrative...
This is not some 4d ping pong game being played in the back room of some Pizza joint at all....

How insensitive.

Wow

and for what? this has fuck alll to do with Russian collusion.

in addition to the Russia/Clinton thing, the Vegas narrative is a shitshow. Notice they aren't even debating gun control anymore. Seems like they are backing down from reaping the rewards of their false flag.

>hero
Vet here- it's an honorable thing, what the President said. The only people who take this as an insult are degenerate marxists. Makes you feel for the KIA being surrounded by such scum.

>>Dems still losing in local elections .
>>This will get lost in the news cycle did any bleeding hear libs demand impeachment when he bombed brown people in syria Nope.
try again.

Delete that mspaint CIA niggers

DRUMPF UTTERLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY KEK
DAHNALD WILL BE IMPEACHED FOLKS

He got away with saying that he doesn't like his war heroes captured. This won't have any effect. This country is cucked to the max.

>Trump doesn't make enough empty gestures to veterans for me to support him
This is the normie in his natural state.