How autistic do you have to be to not see this pairing coming from the very second Hinata appeared on screen?

How autistic do you have to be to not see this pairing coming from the very second Hinata appeared on screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUpedNzAPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was fucking stupid and forced. The first girl should have won. No amount of rationalization will ever make this seem right.

fuck off narutards

No.

More salt please.

why the girl blind and boy have scar in face? wtf

Stalker win very rarely.

Hinata was created for that pairing
The most common way to describe her is "the girl who likes MC"

Speaking of naruto, I was playing Ninja Storm 3 since I can't be assed to watch the series.
Is the series even more melodramatic when Naruto became older? He's like a idealistic, stockholm syndrome delusional idiot who thinks Sasuage would come back to the village.
And don't get me started on how edgy Susage is, holy shit.

For sakura its "tsundere who loves mcs rival"
Besides Sakura bloodline would've produced the most boring children ever for boruto manga.

What about Salada?

A slut.

It's not autism, it's following a pattern. Sakura was both the First Girl and a tsundere, as well as arguably a main character. By conventional logic, Hinata shouldn't have stood a chance in hell.

I dont know how you are into the game but there isn't much story left after that storyline in the game. So yeah the melodrama stays at the same level.

*how far you are

autistic enough to watch naruto

Sakura was too obsessed with the Uchiha dick for her to ever actually pick anything else. And yet, somehow, two shits made a decent Salad

How would a Lee/Sakura offspring look like?

It'd die in the crib from birth defects.

FUCKING ICHIHIME FAGS SHILLING

No. For Sakura it's "main girl"

Hinata *was* the first girl. She was literally designed back before the series was even about ninja.

I rewatched the first episode a week ago and Hinata was the first girl to show some kind of characterisation in the show. Ino spoke first, but that was alongside Shikamaru as a disgruntled classmate. It was shown that Hinata liked him a great deal when she silently wished him luck, despite the rest of the class disliked him at that moment. The rest of the episode cements that even further by showing that a large majority of the village hates him, yet she likes him despite that, even if she doesn't know why. That shows a geat deal of devotion on her part. Couple that with her obvious shy nature and there was no way she wouldn't win the NaruBowl, considering the main theme of the show is overcoming seemingly impossible odds in order to follow your dreams.

tldr; Hinata was established as Naruto's wife in the first ten minutes of the first episode. Anyone who denies this is delusional.

Is Boruto movie worth watching?

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Its is very rare to see that type of paring in a shonen manga. Kishi could has easily went the other way and left Hinata in the dust and it would have no effect on the story. Thankfully kishi didn't go that route

This. I don't even care for NH that much but it's refreshing to see a pairing become canon that isn't MC x bitchy tsundere female MC ala Sakura

Do you know Dragon Ball?? Or even fuckin Macross?? Or Strawberry 100%?? Not always the main character has to end up with the main girl.

Mc x main girl is almost always exclusive to american cartoons/comics. I've never seen japanese modern shonen where the MC ends up with the main gal.

bretty gud, I liked boruto himself way more than I expected I would.

I was actually kinda bothered by how much I enjoyed The Last.

>bitchy abusive cunt doesn't win
All is forgiven kishi.

Besides, I enjoyed your manga as a light battle shonen even if it wasn't the pinnacle of story telling.

NaruSaku had already died after Sakura's fake confession, so Hinata winning shouldn't have bene a surprise at all. Nevermind Sakura still thirsting for murderous Uchiha cock. It was the only thing that could've happened by the manga's end. Hinata exists to be a breeding sow.

>Hinata exists to be a breeding sow
And she's done a damn fine job of being one.

>smug Hinata flashing victory sign

Why are NHtards to insufferable?

Somebody post that imgur link. You know the one

It's by far the best Nardo movie, whatever that's worth

None of the Konoha kids besides Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura showed up before the chunnin exams in the manga

Maybe because she showed up like once every hundred chapters while Naruto spent most of the series being gay for Sasuke?

This. Hinata was introduced (by Naruto himself no less) as a "weird girl".

they look awful desu

Usually the girl crushing on the protag doesn't get with him. Nice to see the pattern broken, even though it was with a shithead like Naruto.

It's the peace sign you inbred moron.

Where did the boobs go?

Returned to their rightful place

>Usually the girl crushing on the protag doesn't get with him
Fucking Dragon Ball did it and Naruto was heavily inspired by it

Difference is fucking negligible.

she was best girl from the start,

I'm glad the shitty tsundere gets MC pattern was broken.

Moms aren't supposed to be sexy user.

thats's one geat gif, mate

I think Bulma dodged a bullet by not winning the Gokubowl

Even Bulma regrets not winning Gokubowl.

And Chi-Chi was barely in the manga until she resurfaced to bear Goku's child. Really great example.

True enough. Naruto was first girl. Naruto should have won the Narutobowl.

Dunno. Vegeta is actually gives a shit about his family these days, unlike Goku.

Naruto should have won Taunadebowl.

It's not like the angry manlet is much better. But at least he didn't spend seven years dead for no reason.

weren't these threads banned?

fuck off

First kiss did win

Dude, he has giant evil fucking snail doing all his fatherly work for him.

I bet Bulma tried to hire Piccolo.

They started banning anyone who tried to spam them actually.

This have got to be THE most forced shit ever created.

>So you know hinata, I love sakura and never really felt anything towards you but i guess you love me so I'd have to be an asshole to turn you down.

Still that is less retarded than sakura-sasuke
>You tried to fucking kill me but then you came in the literary last fucking battle and helped us so i guess you are a good guy lets get married please have my babies.

Why should she?
If she bitches enough Vegeta will do it just to get her off his back after a while. Goku would just ignore her.

Women like abusive guys. Sasusaku makes perfect sense.

You forgot the most important part.

Apologizing is more than Vegeta ever did

Vegeta admitted the fact that he's not MC in Buu saga, though.

Hinata is a goddess and she is a true beauty

Hinata is a dumb branch family bimbo good only for serving (poorly)

narusakufag pls

I saw it coming but I also saw Kishimoto as a total hack so I figured he would go for the stupid optionof having Sakura "win" since it would seem like the easy option

Says you.

fight scenes are some of the best the franchise has produced

>implying
Hinata and Hima are about to get railed by fat faceless old men outside of the picture, and Bort and nardo are preparing to wage glorious Jihad for Allah

>it's a "goku is a bad father" episode
ou do realize that just not being there isn't necessarily bad parenting, right? In fact, it WOULD have been bad parenting if he'd stayed on earth to spend time with his kids and risked another attack from a powerful being. Remember that most of the evil people were a problem because of Goku being there, and as soon as he returned another evil being rose up and destroyed the earth just as he had feared.

Everything Goku did regarding his death protected his family, and it's like Buu would have been revived even earlier if Goku had stayed on earth.

You can't apply the absent black father memes to someone in a world and life as bizarre as Gokus.

He's right and I didn't like Sakura. Or any of the characters for that matter

which Hinata version does Sup Forums prefer?

I never denied that, I was just correcting you about the peace sign.

all of them

Bitchnata.

>branch family
Neji pls

What is that bimbo on the right?

yes

Did nobody tell them that Naruto can walk off getting stabbed?

So Hinata never managed to grow a spine, did she?

MILFnata

Sad the new artist decided to take her tits away

And Himawari's face

she turned into a human potato

Seriously, what the fuck? Himawari was the best thing about Naruto's ending. Why do this to her?

>tfw you don't care about her and just like seeing people butthurt about her new look
Arigato, Assistant-kun

It's not even a new look. Just poor art.

>watched all 220 of original Naruto
>dropped Shitpudden
>but Sup Forums threads always ignite desire to finish it just cause
Fucking kill me. It's shit but why am I intrigued?

>Himawari was the best thing about Naruto's ending
Jesus, are there people with their heads so far up a ship's ass to believe that?

>A ship's ass

I just find her cute. None of the other kids are really appealing

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUpedNzAPg

no.

they also managed to forget the whole "massive demon fox beast heals him" thing in the story to give some logic to his plot armour.

>Fucking kill me. It's shit but why am I intrigued?
this desu. I just want to see it end.

I honestly enjoyed (most of) shippuden up until the war arc started and I just couldn't deal with it