I don't understand the ending of devilman

I don't understand the ending of devilman.

Satan is a a faggot.

I understand that

Go Nagai is a faggot.

I understand that

Then you understand the ending.

My father died?

!

Yeah that's right, the story's pretty crazy.

Devilmeb genocide humanity then the demons. However the demons also manage to take out the devilmen.

The only survivor are Satan and MC but MC get killed. Then god and his army of angels come back to kick Satan faggot ass. The end.

>Go Nagai
>Anything to understand

The guy is pure unfiltered id, just buckle up and enjoy the ride

Decapitation is considered a foul in boxing, so when satan decapitated Ippo's girlfriend like that it disquialified satan from the match, but in doing so it threw the girlfriend's head into the air it enabled Naruto playing for the Daimon Devil Bats to score a 3-point homerun and win the series for the dragonballers.

t. Butch Hartman

demons can't beat satan

and other generic bible references

What will he do without Akira's dick and/or ass?

It doesn't really matter

This
but also this

It was the greatest love story ever told continued on Devilman Lady with Satan's new human incarnations.

>Cling

What did he mean by this

dude satan lmao

Satan'll split himself into female and male sides, which will go amnesiac as humans. Male side will also turned into a girl. Female and male sides will fuck and give birth to Akira, who was the lover of the female side. Together they'll kick Michael and God out of earth while humanity evolves into demons/gods as is natural for them.

Go Nagai is a shit writer. That's all you need to understand

Akira and Satan have a lover's spat and destroy humanity while both are acting like assholes.

They made up in Devilman Lady.

Stay tuned in for "I somehow became a demon and my best friend is Satan and isn't a guy after all!"

Is the joke here that he's smiling?