Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Ep 21: A Bet Fighting Against Despair
Ep 22: Flash Of Sloth
Ep 23: Unscrupulous Sloth

Betelgeuse hype is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.1339.cf/blxfhxk.mp3
kyounetsu.blog110.fc2.com/blog-entry-197.html
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Subaron

I love Ferris.

Hang on John we've gotta get on with this.

Does betelgeuse practice radio calisthenics?

Has anyone else tried doing them

From last thread:

Well thanks Crunchyroll, for trying to make Re:Zero sound fucking Pretentious and making me dislike it.

Who is she allowed to love?

Betelgeuse will select all and a-click the army.
I can´t wait

He is so fucking cute holy shit.

Faggot.

Julius

Who are those people?

waiting for subaru to order him to stop under the witches authority.

Fingers

>Actually caring about what shitty streaming sites post
I hope to god this is bait.

Bet-el-gyoose.

The kingdom is evil.

It must be cleansed.

Julius. Reiner is a faggot gary stu who doesn't deserve her.

But a human loving another human in a fantasy world is boring. Subaru needs to broaden her horizons.

REMINDER THAT EMILIA STANDS FOR ALL CITIZENS TO BE EQUAL. SHE THINKS DEMI-HUMANS ARE EQUAL WHICH IS BULLSHIT

Will we see Subaru's harem together in the next ep?

Would you buy these shorts?

If I shoot enough of my load into his boypussy will he have a litter of kittens?

The Reinhard hate needs to stop. He does his best, an I'm sure he'll try his best to win Subaru's love.

WHAAAT?

thats episode 22

only if they are boxer briefs

Just to let you guys know, season aren't made based on sales but how much the studio enjoys doing it. That's why bombs like Trinity Seven got a movie. If White Fox likes Re Zero they'll do another season.

It'd be fine if he wasn't such an overpowered, overconfident, nothin personnel faggot.

All demi-humans and non-humans should be purged from Lugnica. Exile them to where they won't taint the streets.

>loli rem and long-haired rem

Dayum.

They like reeeee:zero

Rem getting rammed by huge clown cock while Subaru is chained and has to watch.

b.1339.cf/blxfhxk.mp3
b.1339.cf/blxfhxk.mp3
b.1339.cf/blxfhxk.mp3

He is perfect.

Actually, Reinhard does have feelings. He's just too much of a beta orbiter to act on them. It's why he isn't and never will be a part of Subaru's harem, while his knight buddy Julius and grandfather are.

Why do you hate us Remfags so much, user?!

>Rem will never cut subarus hair

You are so fucking annoying. That's why.

this guy's Rem dakimakura looks pretty fappable.

kyounetsu.blog110.fc2.com/blog-entry-197.html

he looks edgy and cute at the same time in that.
Weird. He´s always gonna be the witches bitch isn´t he? He´ll never be able to be strong enough to stop the black hands from killing people or crushing his heart when he tells them about return by death right?

They are the EVIL.

clown reminds me of orochimaru and captain ichimaru. They´re all villains and snakes. Why do people hate snake-like people so much?
And why is there so much whale-hate propaganda in that episode we just saw?

>not Emilia getting rammed by Subaru cock while Rem is chained and forced to watch

why was wilhelm angry at the moeblob and why did he attack her?
wasn´t he happy that she saved him?

Roswaal isn't a villain user.

snakes are the embodymnt of evil in many cultures.

Yeah, the whole Remfag honeymoon phase died down a long ass time ago. She's all over the fucking internet now. Reinhard's grandma is the new hotness.

HOW CAN SHE BE STRONGER WHEN HE PRACTICED EVERY DAY? AND LITERALLY LIVED FOR THE SWORD?

hes the thing that causes every threat to the so far in the story. He might not be a bad guy but hes the villain or at least the antagonist.

She's an old hag who's already dead.

Talent > hard work.

Yes he is. Him and reinhard are faggots for always being away when shit is hitting the fan

Hes stronger actually.

She would probably be infinitely stronger if she trained.

Imagine reinhard is so fucking strong because he got the genes but was inspired by wilhelm to train

SHE DISRESPECTS THE SWORD
AND TREATS IT LIKE SHIT

THREAD REMINDER

-Remfags are condemned by spfag. No more materials will be translated for them.
-No Remfag related discussion nor are they allowed to join the discussion so ignore Remfag image dump
-Lastly Rem is irrelevant

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem

>Emilia and Rem are said to be the heroines of Re:ZERO. Which one of them would you choose?

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

STOP BREAKING THE RULES PEOPLE. THE LAST THREAD REEKS OF REMFAG.

ALWAYS FOREVER
EMT #1

Well Reinhard's an actual faggot. And you can blame him being away cause Subaru hurt his feelings that badly.

Reminder during one loop, Subaru fucks up by whispering in Rem's ear "I love you" and Emilia hears it, gets depressed, grabs the nearest Knight, and kisses him, leaving with the guy, looking back at Subaru and mouthing "I'm sorry"

I dream of his cute barbed cat penis.

The sword is a masochist and loved her more than anyone.

Emilia is so cute. Pic related.

But the sword loves her more than anything.

WHY DOESN´T IT LOVE WILHELM?
HE LOVES IT

fake

That poor knight.

>mfw Rem turns Emilia into the jealous witch

Julius NTRing Emilia when.

I hate how Subaru isn´t failing right now.
If he´s successful sometimes like this, he won´t turn to the dark side of the force at this rate. I want him to hit rock bottom and turn evil.

Yeah I noticed that also on Pixiv. Good.

anyone that doesn´t think with their dick wouldn´t let her kiss them. They´d be racist to the core and reject the filthy halfbreed

you'll get your suffering fix soon

Reminder not to trust falseflagging emiliafags

SOON

You need a rise before a fall has any impact. Compare tripping over a rock to leaping off a tall building.

We already know Subaru's new powers will come at the price of "something precious" each time he uses them.

Implying Rem needs to be chained. Hell, she might hold Emilia down for Subaru.

oh no!
they´re the same'

hardwork>talent
get rekt reinhard

Ask Remfags.

she´ll place her mouth around Emilia´s pussy so she can lick his cock in between thrusts.
Or she´ll give him a rimjob

>Implying those with talent don't work hard.
>Implying that Subaru has either.

Subaru immediately gets Reinhard to stand down by sucking his dick. Magical apocalyptic fight to the death over.

No she willgive him a remjob

Wilhelm
>Loyal
>Handsome
>Skilled
>Speaks clearly and calmly, doesn't shout and look desperate all the time
>Dedicated to the one and only woman he loves
>Supports Monogamy

Meanwhile Subaru
>Shit genetics and abilities
>Loses his motivation easily
>Doesn't know how to communicate with other human beings without being an asshole
>Supports polygamy because he can't be faithful to one women

Seriously how can anyone like this idiot after this episode?

rem doesn´t really love subaru.
It´s just her first crush, she´s a stupid filthy horny teenager after all

Subaru tried to helps the soldiers going crazy this episode. He actually did the bravest action during the battle.

>both shout at their waifus after getting beat up
>both are weaker than their waifus
both are faggots

Because I liked Subaru long before Wilhelm showed up, and I'll continue to like him after. Also, Subaru's is Wilhelm's son and leader, you don't need to compare them to each other.

Who character of re: zero do you insert to?
I am totally like paco
I make it like I am a friendly guy who you can trust, but in reality, I am just a omnipotent ancient god born to destroy the world,
I can read everyones mind and plot with an ancient evil, being the hidden mastermind who nobody expects

Gary Stus are boring.

You forgot:
Wilhelm
>Let his waifu die

Meanwhile Subaru
>Will never let his waifu die

> She dies for him multiple times
>I-it''s just a c-crush

>doesn't shout and look desperate all the time
>Skilled
Do you even watch an episode, mate?

Pack is the shittiest waifufag to date.

But that's how Emilia thinks baby is born. That's out of her character.

>bravest
How can he run faster than normal, jump higher than normal and fight harder than normal when he is missing the most essential instinct of all? The fear of death?

Does emillia even care/know about his feelings towards her?

I see myself as Barusu
muda neet who got some skills trough hard work and also using retu

Reminder that Love is what makes a Subaru a Subaru

>Will never let his waifu die

>Implying Emilia and Rem never died
Also Wilhelm doesn't have Subaru's stupid ability to try to save his waifu as many times as he wants

filthy horny teenagers would die for their crushes too, if they lived in reeeeee;zero. There´s a reason teenagers are stupid and reckless. It´s because they´d do that