Why are many women that are assaulted and raped not coming forward?

Why are many women that are assaulted and raped not coming forward?

I'm robbed, I call the police. Mugged? Call the police. Attacked? Call the police. They're there for a reason.

Why does she have such a small bed? Is she poor?

Looks like a hotel room. She's either professionally a prostitute, or she's a regular prostitute.

Those pinkie toes are freakish.
DROPPED

would you call the police if some random nigger jumped you and raped you in your boipussy?
would you then share it online?
doubt it faggot

I woud like her anus.

>Is she poor?
nah she just realised that she will live alone forever, she is only getting older

>would you call the police if some random nigger jumped you and raped you in your boipussy?

Not exactly the same, but yes, I would. Not that that would ever happen.

who is she?

Because she likes the fucking but doesn't know how to process it because normally she gets to pick the guy but it still felt good. Women are dumb.

>Not exactly the same
rape is rape, right?
>but yes, I would.
not sure everyone would in your place
>Not that that would ever happen.
well Trump hopefully stopped rapefugees from comming in, espacially those Afghanis with their Bacha bazi bullshit

Getting raped is not sexy.No man wants to fuck a woman that has been raped.

Probably a he

Who you gonna call if you got raped by the police?
>Ghostbusters 1984

the difference:

>get robbed
>fuck someone robbed me
>hey police i was robbed
>describe what was stolen
>what did he look like
>okay if we find him we may call you in to identify
>sorry about your stuff.

versus

>get raped
>call police
>have to describe in detail the traumatic experience that just happened
>please wait a few hours while we wait for someone to scrape the residual semen from your vagina and anus
>police arrest man you accused
>man denies everything and posts bail
>tells all his friends that he was falsely accused by some whore
>insists on going to trial
>victim forced to meet with lawyers, prosecutors for months-years following assault
>endure cross examination where every suggestive facebook post and photo that the victim has published online since 2009 is shown to a jury
>look how much of a slut she was
>and you mean to tell me you were in that bar at 2am and weren't looking for sex?

and on and on. the alternative being:

>bury it. try to move on, just like my sister/cousin/mother/friend did when they were raped

I can't speak for adults but when children are assaulted they don't have the mental awareness to deal with what happened to them, especially if the assailant is a close family member/friend, they don't even think about telling the police or anyone until years later and unfortunately by then it's too late to do anything about it.

>sister/ cousin / mother / friend
Do you live on the Rez?

Are you with me bros ?

They don’t come forward until everyone is paying attention or there’s something to gain. Women are filth and all want to be raped.

because women are women, they are biologically more likely to be passive even if they are violated. it's not just rape. with anything else in life, a woman is less likely to speak up. rape is one of the worst crimes. but if women who identify as feminists (lol male feminists) genuinely want change, they're gonna need to start coming forward about it as a sex. otherwise it'll just continue to be a constant victimhood battle.

This desu

/ thread

You're right, we should just skip all the bologna and send the guy straight to prison.

I actually have to live on she same planet with people like this.

That's the most retarded post in the entire thread. Congratulations.

>have sex with a guy and fall in love
>he decides he's not that into you
>accuse him of rape to ruin his life

If that many women in your life got raped, it's probably because they routinely put themselves in to extremely risky situations. Are all your family members retarded?

Quality bait

More like

>get robbed
>report crime
>collect evidence
>have evidence based trial with jury of your peers

vs
>get raped
>report crime
>collect evidence
>have evidence based trial with jury of your peers

Ed Witten lmao. He has such a huge skull.
What a slayer.

My babysitter fucked around with me as a kid a couple times it's literally nothing. You only make it a big deal if you choose to.

>roastieposting

In the olden days when a girl got raped her father, brothers, and uncles went and lynched the fucker that did it.

>tells all his friends that he was falsely accused by some whore
>insists on going to trial
>victim forced to meet with lawyers, prosecutors for months-years following assault
>endure cross examination where every suggestive facebook post and photo that the victim has published online since 2009 is shown to a jury
>look how much of a slut she was
>and you mean to tell me you were in that bar at 2am and weren't looking for sex?

This isn't helping your case. If a woman acts slutty and then tries to sue someone because she acted slutty, don't expect anyone to feel bad for her.
On the other hand all of what you said is necessary.
Why SHOULDNT he want a trial if he believes he is being falsely accused?
Why SHOULDNT she have the semen from her removed for testing?
Why SHOULDNT her history of being a slut be brought up? It's to question the validity of her accusation since you know, we're talking putting someone in prison possibly for life because a whore regretted sex.

>Why are many women that are assaulted and raped not coming forward?

Because their black boyfriend has warrants and doesn't want to get the police coming around asking questions.

Listen to this guy, he's Swedish so he must know a lot about rape.

try not being able to sleep at night, flashbacks of a nigger or obese jews cock entering your dry pussy/ass, bleeding out the puss for couple days. Nights of no sleep. months to get over it aka block it out.
VS
Reliving the experience over and over by telling police, judge, then some kikey defense attorney who will try to discredit you.

It's not hard bro, rape is fucked up shit

>not knowing who she is

She's 6'11" 240lbs

The bed is fine

>A guy that isn't a chad hit on me

Me too

ugly ass 2nd toe. gross.

kek has spoken

I have no idea and neither does my mom. She was raped on her way home from college back in the 80's.

She immediately went to the cops, filed a report and got he ball rolling on getting his ass in prison.

>Reliving the experience over and over by telling police, judge, then some kikey defense attorney who will try to discredit you.

So because being a part of an open police investigation is sooo hard, why can't I just make an accusation and the guy is thrown in jail?

kekkle doodle do

You can rape a woman just by looking at her more than she wants you to today

you can rape someone even tho you where both drunk because only you are responsible to get consent

most rape cases is just a woman with regret

no because being able to sleep is worth more to some

>women claim its difficult to get justice for rape because defense will say they were sluts
>still act like fucking sluts

How many women who don't go to clubs at 2 am or don't bring guys back into their apartments just to "chill" get rapes? A lot less than the fucking sluts I'd wager.

If you become a victim of a systematic crime and cash in dirty cheques while others become victims of that same systematic abuse, then you are aiding and abetting. You are just as much of a perpetrator. I don't care if bringing attention to these filthy pedophile fucks has become this weeks trendy thing to do. These "victims" are just as guilty.

Everyone involved should be criminally investigated.

Reasons why women don't report rape immediately:

If you are in a relationship with someone and you tell them you were raped that might put a strain on your relationship. Especially if your partner is insecure or not trusting of you.

Sometimes inexperienced or naive women are raped in situations they "put themselves into". They do not want to be told that they deserve it or that they are lying or that it's their fault. Sure they could have prevented it but because of their lack of experience they failed to see the danger in the first place. Most people don't see it that way though and end up blaming the victim.

It could put a strain or even cripple their career. Imagine already struggling to get by as a women in an environment where no one takes you seriously or respects you. You end up getting raped by your boss or a co-worker. the last thing you want people to see in you is some weak woman who can't handle herself. So you just hold it in and march on trying to keep your shit together.

Which was 75% of the time a falsely accused nigger that looked at her the wrong way.

>Literally endanger other people to face the same experience as you because facing reality is too hard

girls aren't strong like men with emotions

Yes, facing reality is hard you dipshit. It is one of THE hardest things. But you probably wouldn't know that seeing as how you probably live in a perfect little bubble life where nothing major ever happens to you..

why the fuck do u think people do drugs moron?

Actually it is the same. Niggers do most of the raping, and why just have girlpucci when you can have bum too? It aint like a female could do anything about it other than cry, resist, and get beaten further.

why is it always about black people with you? It's like everything Sup Forums has to say needs to be spiced up with black hatred.

>I baked a cake BECAUSE I HATE NIGGERS.

alternate explanation: you're a nigger and all your male relatives are, in fact, rapists.

which solves a different problem. works either way

OP question was about why rape victims don't come forward the way robbery victims do.

How often do you visit daddy in jail?

Maybe because 3% of the population is responsible for 50% of the crime?

And that kills the true "That dude came out of nowhere and chimped all over me" rape cases. Also ,the police is fucking tired of women making them up, wither to fuck some rival life (Her boyfriend groped me!), someone over (HE groped me!), Gget herself on TV (That inexistant man in the bus cummed on me, beware!) or other petty shit.

misogynist

Why? Because they agree to let that shit happen to them, and are too scared to admit it, so people don't look at them like the whores they really are.

Because they weren't really. They're just cunts who realized they maybe shouldn't have fucked someone so now all the sudden it's rape.

Thats not rape tho. We are talking legitimate rape. We are talking nigger grabbed me and beat the shit out of me then penetrated my vagina without consent (or lube) and now due to the shear amount of damage I'm infertile and my vag prolapses everytime I try to take a shit type rape, or the Im only 10 and my dad/family friend/uncle/whoever after molesting for 2 years desides he wants to take it a step further and rape my boipucci with threats of punishment if i say anything type rape, or the i woke up and now have HIV/std/am pregnant (if female) because even though I made it clear that do not want sex this nigger/faggot tainted my drink and fugged my unconscious body anyways type rape.
Or good old prison rape. Cant imagine many prison rape victims come forth with tales of the crimes against them.

Whoever that bïtch in the pic is, id lick her freshly shat asshole.

Wether that was a typo or not, I agree.

Only dogs eat leftovers

#iwont

>might put a strain on your relationship
Want to know what else will put a strain on a relationship, not trusting your partner enough to talk about such a traumatic event...

>strain or even cripple their career
again NOT bringing up a REAL issue when it happens will ALSO strain or even cripple their career, because I can't rely on you to communicate to me in about things.

it is not rape if she is satisfied in the end

No. Women get raped everywhere.

Solid input

OP question was about actual rape victims not coming forward. I'm not denying that false accusations exist - but this isn't what the OP question was referring to

I wasn't saying ALL of those family members got raped; I was indicating that for some people it may be their sister or their mother etc. Point being it's someone they know personally. >what is nuance
surely you can imagine the collection of evidence in a robbery vs the collection of evidence in a rape are not 1/1 comparisons.
I'm a guy
Yes but think of all the "muh false accusation" people who would get caught in the crossfire.

In conclusion:

OP asked about why a raped woman would be less likely to report her crime than a victim of a robbery. I presented examples of how both processes, while similar, are not identical for several key reasons:
the nature of the crime
>rape is more traumatic than robbery
the invasive measures required to acquire evidence
>getting your vagina swabbed vs having your window dusted for fingerprints while you have a cigarette outside.
and the type of testimony
>"i didn't rob that person" vs "this woman is a whore who asked for it"

Nearly all the responses were peak dindu nuffin bullshit.

kek

Because they're not assaulted and raped LITERALLY. it was just HARASSMENT that MEN don't have to put up with. you can't go to the police to report mean words and gross icky guys coming onto you (although I'm 100% certain that this has occurred).

Of course I would call the police. The crime needs to be reported, my dripping anus needs to be swabbed for evidence. Justice, and the safety of my community, require me to do everything I can to get the guy captured.

I wouldn't share it online because I'm not an aging actress in need of publicity.

Listen to this guy preaching from the nigger rape capital of the world.

thats how you know, that i know what im talking about

More like

>get raped
>report crime
>collect evidence
>DA accepts plea bargain for lesser sexual assault offense

In any doubt you should use they, be respectful please

Can we get a name please I want to beat my meat to this babe

>It could put a strain or even cripple their career. Imagine already struggling to get by as a women in an environment where no one takes you seriously or respects you. You end up getting raped by your boss or a co-worker. the last thing you want people to see in you is some weak woman who can't handle herself. So you just hold it in and march on trying to keep your shit together.
I don't want my coworkers to see me as weak, so I'm going to let them rape me.

Lmao wtf are you talking about

>Officer, I've been mugged
>Okay, so what happened?
>I was just walking round X street....
>Ah, I see. Yeah, with that shirt you're wearing, I'm not really surprised.
>What?
>I mean, it looks costly. If you walk around that neighbourhood, showing of your wealth like that, I can see, why somebody would get the signal of you having money
>o...okay
>And then?
>A guy approached me, and forced me to give him my wallet.
>He took it by force?
>By force
>And can you prove, that this wasn't consensual?
>What?!
>Can you prove to us, that you didn't want to give your wallet to the guy and now you feel guilty?
>He forced me to give it to him
>Okay, so then you should have strong physical marks of that
>He had a gun, if I would've fought back, he would've killed me
>uh okay...I'll see what I can do

That's why

So feminists can lie about how much it actually happens. Actually, many of the rape accusations made are false.

because they make cumsies during the act, so they are confused, possibly even believe they deserved it, possibly fell in love for a moment

who cares what women do or don't do?

It's impossible to insert a dick into a pussy which is not excited.
Now you know their secret. They like it.

>This is Sven's ever present fantasy

>knowing who she is

>boipussy
Sweden, keep your fantasies to yourself. Mycket tack.

Actually, the supreme court has ruled otherwise.

BUT WHAT IF YOU'RE RAPED BY A COP CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

Don't question me nigger

That's fucking Beuhla Rossy

>Mycket tack.
Tack så mycket
god dammit

Exchanging good or services for sex is nothing new.

Rape is only when women think it was not a fair exchange.

So it is like going to the police because you got cheated at three card monty .

Police ask you how could you be so domb to play three card monety and think you would win?

because the police literally don't give a fuck if you tell them you were raped, especially if it was by a negro

this.

>just like my sister/cousin/mother/friend did when they were raped
So your dad raped your sister, who is also his sister's daughter, and you were born? I'm glad you're also friends tho.

because the cops totally just laugh in your face when you report a rape

The obvious solution is to make police officers and juries more empathic, not shitting on the internet how bad it is .

>Rape is only when women think it was not a fair exchange.
And that one of the reasons, women don't report rape

>It's impossible to insert a dick into a pussy which is not excited.
... or use lube and be a dick.