Pitbull attacks ANTIFA owner for being such a pussy

>Pitbull attacks ANTIFA owner for being such a pussy.

Does this change your opinion on pitbulls being the niggers of dogs?

youtu.be/EZHx4Q8Zrhk

>Viciously attack the hand that feeds them.

Yup.

No.

That’s exactly what niggers do to white liberals.

They’re truly the niggers of dogs.

that looked like a bulldog desu

He's probably a shit owner.

Actually the black guy gave the dog bread which is why the altercation started in the first place. You can hear him say I gave your dog some bread.

>strangers feeding my dog

i'd be wary too t b h

No, niggers have always bit the hand that feeds them

But the black guy was the last to feed the dog.

Don’t forget preying on the weak, another nigger tactic. Not necessarily wrong though when it’s a weak man.

kek holy shit

At first I thought he was biting his hair then I realized he went from the hair to his arm.

The dog probably shredded his arm.

Another reason not to have small arms.

I wanna try this but on a fat woman and see if her boyfriend tries anything.
>Yeah, I gave your girlfriend a cheddar biscuit

holy shit. if my own dog attacked me like that id woop his ass and drop him off at the shelter, then probably kill myself.

godd DAMN

>why isnt anyone breaking this up?!? normally when I slap people someone break up the fight before I get punched!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahaha

also the dog turning on his owner is very telling.

that was a bulldog not a pitbull

>WHY ARE YOU BITING ME, DOG
>RAAAAAH

>Does this change your opinion on pitbulls being the niggers of dogs?
No. Same with Newports being the cigarettes of all coons too. LOL! They NEED Hollywood to tell them how to act. Very feminine..

>when your dog knows you're not worth protecting or saving

He could smell the beta off him

holy shit lol

No.

However, it does show that not even his dog respects him.

>bullied by some halfrican in skinny jeans
>your own dog smells the blood in the water and turns against you
Now that's what I call a bad day.

That's not a pitbull you retard, he'd be borderline fucking dead if it was that close to his face

>dreadlocks
>ski mask
>talks to people who know his voice
68 IQ, everyone

must have been some good bread

No. Niggers attack niggers all the time but it doesn't change my opinion of niggers

Niggers and liberals should not be allowed to own pit bulls. They have ruined them. To all the morons who think they're bigger dogs do some research ass hats. They are one of a hand full of breeds that are truly American and used to be referred to as Americas dog.

how do you know he's antifa?

A shit owner with a shit dog is always a bad combination. This is why I carry a 4.5inc knife with me. I used to cc when I was in my mid 20's and got my papers, but it was just too combersome and dangers overall so I settled with a knife. More useful and people don't freak as much.

English Bulldog, cuck.
APBT would have ripped his face off, deservedly, in seconds.
pic related

And he will still find a way to blame Trump and White people after this.

Fucking nu-males.

Nigger on nigger violence isn't news. ANTIFA and pitbull deserve each other.

This is why I own superior breeds.
Like the Boston terrier.

Not only doesn't respect him, but was plotting to usurp him the moment a superior alpha comes along THE WHOLE TIME.

>S H A K E S P E A R E I A N

>Dog bites the white guy and not the black guy
This confirms even the dogs see themselves as niggers

That's a bulldog moron.

lol this video is a perfect analogy of America as a whole. Homo erectus descended mongrel beating up an extremely cucked white male whose dog doesn't even respect him. You burgers don't even know how bad you have it.

Top 10 anime betrayals.

"Why are you biting me dog"
lol.. really?

wow.. is this guy brain damaged?

Why's that? Pits don't have super powers. Any other breed of the same size will fuck you up all the same.

Actually this is normal.
My brothers English bulldog does this. She starts biting whoever is losing at a wrestling match. We've done it with many friends and no matter what she attacks the guy losing.

That guy probably beats that dog, and that dog seen a chance to get some get back. It looks like it wants to attack they black guy, but then it's like, "Remember that time you gave me that piece of bread? You cool."

Holy shit, I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Don't care about the Dindu beating him up, as it was a fair fight, and the Dindu really didn't go crazy. And his own fucking dog... Holy shit. This is what happens when you get your dog from a shelter, and or never establish yourself over your dog as the alpha. Dog saw his owner being a weak pussy, and crying like a bitch, after he probably instigated the fight, saw his opportunity and took it.

>WHY ARE YOU BITING ME, DOG
did he really say this fucking shit? did he call his dog "dog"? or is he saying it as you would "man" or "dude"?

By the way he squirms.

>Both type of pets attacking the hand that feeds

Like fucking poetry

>nog beats up owner
>dog sees owner getting ass whooped
>realized hes a weak bitch
>tries to take position of the head of the pack
People seem to forget our pets are still animals.

Hahahahahaha just 5 minutes before that he made a DRUMPF thread here.

SLAMMED

It’s clearly the nigger of dogs because it’s helping an actual nigger.

Gun kill people. We should ban all guns and fight with nerf-guns instead.

the hand that feeds them vegan dog food

Yes looks like an english bulldog, definitely not an american pit

American pitbulls are great dogs. You know nothing.

He a gud boi he jus need mo money for dem treats and squeekies.

When I lived with my family we had a 58lbs half breed pitbull mutt and a pure bred 118lbs black lab. I was the alpha of the house cause I'm the only one that took time to train them, properly. The black lab was smart as fuck, understood words, basic commands, would open screen doors, refrigerator door and regular doors on his own. The mutt was dumb as a rock, when I gave it commands it would just lay down flat with its ears tucked in, so I would have to physically move or adjust or show it what I meant. After over 6months, it started to finally understand the most basic shit and it never did anything smart.

Never get a pitbull, I couldn't begin to imagine what a pure bred pitbull would be like.

The intonation leads me to believe it's the former.

No.
They're still nigger dogs, and will always remain so until they go extinct.

thats a bulldog you fucking retard

I'd bite my dog back. Assert dominance. Not a pitbull owner though, shes still a yappy asshole though

you dont know if its his dog

How do you know he's antifa? He started shit with a black guy

Dog probably never saw his master as the alpha pack leader

When he's getting his ass beat the dog sees this as an alpha move by the other guy and, wanting to join the strongest side, starts attacking owner

good dog

Far greater bite force than other dogs including similarily sized dogs.
Unsurprisingly dogs are different based on type just like human

I grew up with three of them, they never attacked the family and were honestly really good to us. However, the son and father would constantly find ways to sneak out of their cages and fight each other. You've never seen anything like it, they won't let go once they bite. You can hit them with metal poles, use the hose on them, anything, they don't give a shit. They'll die of exhaustion before anything, other breeds aren't as committed to murdering what they fight.

Actually he was calling his dog "dawg"

Fucking embarrassing kek

>tfw cat master race
>pic related is as vicious as my little guy gets
:3

That was definitely a bulldog right? It didnt look like a Pitt at all

>pitbull
american education

>mfw had 3 cheddar biscuits last night for dinner
how do things that happen in my life always seem to pop up on the internet

that antifa faggot on the ground got btfo by his own dog hahahaha. It has a strong sense of alphas and packs. It sees his owner getting btfo'd so he says fuck u weakling you are no longer my owner.

>Yeah, I gave your girlfriend a cheddar biscuit
Top fucking kek

>calling your dog "dog"
not sur it was really his

This

The black guy does say "because you hit me first". All in all it seems pretty reasonable and he stopped when he saw there wasn't really a fight to be had there, barring that last kick to the face, he was well within the limits of self defense.

He said "it's his fucking dog" at the end.

>WHY ARE YOU BITING ME DAWG

Why is this so funny

I think so. other worldly keks. glad I watched.

You have to go back

Good luck killing niggers in the coming war with your cat. If my American bull dog and rottweiler eat your cat, I would like to apologize in advance.

>dog sees owner lose dispute
>dog immediately realizes its higher in the hierarchy than its numale owner

Pitbulls locking jaws.

>my dog will help me kill niggers
>unless the nigger gives my dog a piece of bread then 12 years of companionship goes out the window and my dog will instantly gnaw my arm off
LOL fucking dogcucks I swear

Wtf i like pitbull now

Stories of bullies' super-strong jaws might make great horror film fodder, but science doesn't support them. Research conducted by Dr. I. Lehr Brisbin at the University of Georgia shows that bully breeds don't show any mechanical or morphological differences in jaw structure when compared to other dogs -- nor do their jaws come equipped with locking capabilities.

To explore the question of jaw strength, a 2005 National Geographic study measured force of bite for several creatures as pounds of bite pressure. On average, dogs exhibited about 320 pounds of pressure, while humans came in at 120 pounds and great white sharks at 600. The study also included a simulated bite sleeve test with a German shepherd, a Rottweiler and an American pit bull terrier. The pit bull actually registered the least amount pressure among the group, despite rumors that bully breeds can clamp down with an alarming 1600 pounds of force.

>implying a nigger would ever feed any animal
good one lad

No this does not change my opinion of pitbulls

i know exactly what type of dog they are

those motherfuckers are breed to pin down boars ffs they need shit loads of discipline and training, hence its not the dog its the owner

See

Why are you putting this on poor Africans, this is an American problem in general. We even normalize this shit with games like Pokemon about enslaving pets.

t. Somali

>We've done it with many friends and no matter what she attacks the guy losing.

Dog social hierarchy. Even with people, a dog will fight for social hierarchy. I cringe and become worried when I see people letting dogs eat of their plate, or growl to be left alone, or when they bark at visitors. That's a loose gun waiting to go off. Dogs are animals, and if you let them do what they want, they'll go full retard until they hit a limit. Stupid people only become worried when a dog throws a threatening snap their way. Owners have to set limits and rules and be 100% consistent with them.

Easy ways to dominate a dog:
>NEVER let them eat of your plate or give them food when you're eating
This tells the doggo they are your equal
>NEVER let dogs bark at visitors
Smash them, push them, make them lay down on their bellies but don't let them do this
>NEVER let your doggos pull on your leash
You're walking them, not the other way around. If they keep doing this, force them to come to a stop and DON'T start walking again until they have laid down on all fours. Wait an hour if you have to. Set the message that you're not moving unless you want to.

Basic common sense.

Nice kici user, I'd post mine but on phone n don't wanna dig thru 1000s of memes.

Wow, that guy is a supreme beta.

like, that's not even a chimping out nigger. That was the most casual fight I've ever seen. He didn't even sound angry, no real struggling, just the beta bitch was lying down with his hands on his head and occasionally the nigger gave him a soft punch while the beta went
>aagh
without trying anything.
then the dog started biting him and his only reaction was
>why are you biting me dog
until it started tearing his arm.
I'm fucking dying here
how can one short video be the perfect example of the ultimate numale

Dog saw a weakness in his owner and saw an opportunity to climbthe dominancr hierarchy in his pack. Aka take over his owner

TOTALLY BLACKED

>be antifa-cuckold
>own nog-dog
>be beating from nigger
>your nigger dog move on nigger sige
>nigger is gone
>nigger dog still blacking you

did you not listen to the situation. shitty antifa twink starks fight with a guy who fed his fashion statement of a dog.

dog teams up with guy who fed him against his shit as fuck owner. if he was a descent dog owner his dog wouldn't have acted the way it did.

also funny as fuck twink wail at 35 seconds it

This. My uncle had pitbulls, and as a kid I used to crawl on them, even kicking them while going back and forth on a swing on a swing (not hard obviously, but enough to annoy the dog). Overall, just being a little brat. But they never did anything to me. Cleo and Blue, (their names), were such good dogs. I miss them so much. I’ll post a picture if I can dig it out.

>the feline virgin vs the K9 chad

Feel free to give him the last bite, but put it in his bowl after you've finished eating.