Mom, fearing Trump deporting her, drowns infant son, 5-year-old half-brother

>A woman drowned her infant son and his 5-year-old half-brother in a bathtub hours after she called police and told them she was worried about being deported, a Delaware police chief said Tuesday.

>Kula Pelima, a native of Liberia who has lived in the U.S. for two decades, called 911 about 3:45 a.m. Monday, fearing that her visa had lapsed, Wilmington Police Chief Robert Tracy said at a news conference.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/mom-fearing-deportation-drowns-infant-son-5-year-old-half-brother-cops-say.html

Americucks are fucked.

>Liberal logic

No native to Liberia

IMPEACH NOW

What a dumb fuck thanks obama

aint that the purest form of nigger logic

Sounds like a bullshit story. She just didn't want kids anymore.

yay

>LIBERIA LOGIC

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

>I CAN'T USE YOU TO STAY HERE ANYMORE
>*drowns child*
>I'M COMPLETELY SANE OFFICER I WAS JUST WORRIED EBIL TRUMP WAS GONNA DEPORT ME

I hope she gets death

The lengths this subhuman trash will go to to stay here., even if it's in prison.
kill her.

OMG you see because of Trump we have to commit Murder inpeach reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't understand why we let immigrants who commit crimes stay, even in prison. Just kill them and be done with it. Cheap, easy, and effective.

cause we're a bunch of pussies, well the ones who say if we can kill them or not are anyway

Looks like Sup Forums was wrong, seems self deportation IS a thing that works. Sup Forums btfo, how will you eeever recover?

>prison in the US is better than freedom in Liberia

Two less now deport the mother and make it three. Build the wall #MAGA.

Just wait until her fellow prisoners find out she killed her children.
Trust me, she's already dead.

I sentence her to death by drowning.

>she knows having to grow up in a country run by blacks is easily worse than death

Why don’t you?

>WELCOME TO DRUMPFS AMERICA SHITLORD HE LITERALLY KILLES THAT 5 YEAR OLD DREAMER BABY