BOMBSHELL...SESSIONS CONFIRMS... HILLARY UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

BREAKING: AG SESSIONS INVESTIGATING HILLARY CLINTON
Sessions said he couldn’t comment on the ongoing investigation

infowars.com/breaking-ag-sessions-investigating-hillary-clinton/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/#q114339441
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkdlgYG1Rho
infowars.com/wikileaks-to-expose-hillary-clintons-ties-to-russia-seth-rich-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme. Hillarys going down!
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw

Bumping
God damn error says I am spam and need to format...what is that shit? FUCK

Really? This is what got through after three fucking attempts?

I blame share blue.

Any other sources?

Bump

need another source if this is true.

can somebody make an updated one of these? Let's not get too greedy, let's make it 2018

>leaf
>infowars
>buzzwords
I'm gonna need to see a video of sessions saying it

Bump this shiiiiiet
Thanks, obama

Would Alex Jones ever lie to you?

BUMP

Hillary and Obama are going to jail.

"ongoing investigation"

Well if Alex Jones is saying it, it must be true!

oh no please don't arrest all of the corrupt neoliberal gang leaving the Democratic party open for actual progressives to take over.

Kek. infowars not good enough for you?

>tfw youre no longer 50 points ahead, and maybe never were

>infowars

How many investigations has this lady been under? Seriously! How many times is this woman going to be investigated for doing fucked up shit?!?! Jeeezzz

Trump himself said that Sessions was 'on it' and that it would take a few years due to the scope of it all.
He said this during an AMA on this board. You can decide for yourself whether it was real or not.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114337333/#q114339441

>Hillary, Obama, Lynch and Comey being sentenced for high treason
>mfw when Trump personally carries out the sentence

>Been under "investigation" since the mid 90s
>Still not a single conviction or even a court date

Yeah, I'm sure they will get her this time though.
Jesus, how fucking dumb are you people? It's just another distraction to sate Trumps mouthbreathing base.

Hillary, Obama, lynch, Comey, brennan, clapper, holder, rice, jarret, Abedin, Bush, Cheyney, Bill and MANY MANY MORE.

Bump.

So, what's new? The GOP has been "investigating" Hillary for 35 years.
They'll get her any day now.
Any. Day. Now.

Court? Who said anything about court? This is going to MILITARY TRIBUNALS.

The New York Times first reported on this back in 2015. If there was anything to find, the investigators would have found it by now. This all sounds like Republicans wasting even more money on Clinton investigations that go nowhere.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

She's been under investigation for most of her political career, and she still gets away with it every fuckin time

I don't know but they apparently can't do a good job of investigating if every few months new information comes out. I doubt the info comes from the initial investigation itself if they need to have a new investigation.

> Genuinely believing Trump did an AMA on Sup Forums
> At 1:30 in the morning
> The night before hosting a massive governor's ball

l-lock her up?

KFC confirmed for best gravy. Hell yeah, Don.

>didn't spell huge, yuge
not trump

More likely the tentacles of her corruption run so deep they have to make sure there's no way to implicate all of Congress and end up with some sort of Constitutional crisis. Everybody got something somehow from somewhere and they're shutting doors on the conflicts of interest as they open new ones.
There's not a single clean Representative or Senator. They all received money or property from somewhere for something.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD MADE TO DISTRACT FROM THIS THREAD

SAGE AND MOVE ALONG

Nice work.

Don't fucking source Infowars. Has anyone seen this anywhere else?

Don't talk about the Pauls like that

lol

throw bush in there and make it a hat trick

There a source that normies would accept reporting this?

>not believing it given the eccentric nature of this president
sit down rico

>still caring about what normies thinks

go back to plebbit and never come back here

It's because I want to drop some redpills on family members who think Hillary should have won

newsweek.com/fbi-kept-russian-bribery-plot-under-wraps-obama-approved-nuclear-deal-moscow-686660

>There's not a single clean Representative or Senator
blocks your path

hide cia threads.

How many fucking water filters and male vitality pills did that bloated fuck offer you to peddle his fake news?

With that said, I do hope it's true, but you're going to need a less shit source.

Its the fluoride filter that sold me
stay hydrated

Keep dreaming, turbokike. You'll never see the day. Your leader is a orange clown and you are a basement dweller with an iq of 67.

whats your source for news user? do they have commercials?

Thanks hippie

Send the fiend to jail and send the jail in Saudi Arabia désert thanks in advance

>infowars.com

Got any legitimate source?

Honestly it really feels like something big is happening because of how shitted up this thread is with terrible bait right now.

>shit? FUCK
Funny how NO mention of Muh Russians on Faux News all afternoon. How many months of hearing about them, and suddenly all the muh Russians have MAGICALLY disappeared!! Did Sessions steal them & hide them from the pravda?

I suspect Hillary to be a Jew. Her grandfather Max Rosenberg was a Russian-born Jew. This is big water because it explains her fondness for Russia AND Jews.

She is literally both of those things.

I do see a problem with the fact that the Internet has no real information on the Rodham family roots.

Does anyone have any factual information to share with this? If you're off your meds and going to go full tin foil then save it. I'm trying to build an actual working theory. The type of theory that sounds insane but I actually believe it has something to do with the rise of the Clinton's, the foundation, and the new world order.

Later I'll start a fresh thread with all the good details attached.

Gabbard by the Pussy!

Look, its the --- that reads the first post and leaves a specific response on what it "reads" then openly says something way off point to seem human.

Bumping
Big surprise this has slid

I think this is what sparked fresh interest

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bkdlgYG1Rho

A person can dream I guess.

... isn’t Trump ALSO under investigation, though..?

He was right about the gay frogs

>Sessions colluded with Russia
It's habbening Hillary is goning to jail!1!!1!

infowars.com/wikileaks-to-expose-hillary-clintons-ties-to-russia-seth-rich-Sup Forums-predicts/

>do they have commercials?

Alex Jones doesn't sell the most legitimate products. Not that I like them but commercials do sell shit that does what it says it'll do.

If he really liked us, why is he posting this shit? We don't need more shills.

is that thread up yet?