Google is the best company

Google is the best company
and they love LGBT, inclusion etc.

Stay mad faggots

Whats funny about Google is that even though they are a diversity fest now, nothing has changed. Men still do all the work and advance all the projects, but now they have to suck up to their female HR masters. Or they'll make a female the head of project but she won't actually do anything except bitch at all the men and gossip the whole time while the men do the whole project.

It's just rot and stagnation being stacked upon a very powerful machine. It's like pouring substandard gasoline and oil into your car. It'll keep running for a long time but eventually something has got to give.

>best company
Kek. It's already circling the drain and is well past the event horizon. Good luck!

Company is a giant daycare for adult children who are sexual deviants with no moral compass who all agree its ok to censor any voice that may hurt their little fee fees. While raking in billions off spying, censorship, propoganda, abd subversion. Typical liberal trash.

>but eventually something has got to give
I don't know. I don't think it necessarily has to collapse. Soygoys and beta males seem to be content becoming more and more submissive to women/Jamal. I could see Google continue forward but carrying the heavy bag of many female workers/niggers in positions they shouldnt be in. For example, there are parts of Spain that are totally cucked (these are areas that were always traditionally matriarchal). With the arrival of radical feminism to this areas the spanish men there became a level of cucked previously unthinkable. But the society still generally functions because the cucked men have totally accepted their position in society.

What worries me is the normalization of this shit to such an extent that it doesnt collapse, but we just adopt a master/slave mentality to an extreme and it continues on.

To add to that point, an analogy is what the Mongols did when they invaded Persia. They didn't have the skills to run the country, so they had to keep the native politicians around to run things, but they were slaves to their Mongol conquers.

This same thing happened to Microsoft and IBM.

IBM started on a downtrend literally the day that Ginni Rometty became their first female CEO. Like 22 consecutive quarters of revenue loss since she became CEO.

All those statements would apply 100% to nazis.

liberals are the worst of both worlds: They censor and spy, but they also subvert.

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing
Is it raining, is it snowing?
Is a hurricane a-blowing?
Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing?
Is the grisly reaper mowing?
Yes, the danger must be growing!
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they're certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

That's why I'm waiting for Windows Core OS.

Germans at least respected a countries right to be neutral.

Funny because liberals are nazis, they supported slavery, supported eugenics, support planned parewnt hood, support the destruction of religion, support violance against opposition. Their tactics are litterally the same as thoae of the nazi party and its brown shirts.

Can someone tell goo*le to fuck off my potato nigger pot roast board? I won't address zer directly.

what service do i use now?

chrome and google maps i use 99.9% everyday

>your

>Can't call people niggers, gooks, faggots, kikes, spics, cunts, dikes, cocksuckers, motherfuckers or make lewd gestures at work
Why even live?

you can use Opera instead of Google Chrome, it's almost the same browser

>Stay mad faggots
How insensitive of you. How would google feel to know you used such a word?

At least Nazis were tranny-posturing degenerates.