What's your opinion on theIndependentist/Separatist Spain-Catalonian conflict

What's your opinion on theIndependentist/Separatist Spain-Catalonian conflict.

this is one of their last propaganda videos where they lie and try to be pitied by the international comunity.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8mpgoAdJN8&t=

thought?

They are ruining Spain, so give them Independence

SPAIN IS A COMMUNIST SHITHOLE

They're faggots who will lose.

daily reminder that kektalans "movement" is a joke:

>leech from Spain for 40 years, get industrialized by Franco, an evil dictator according to you
>have the highest rate of corruption, cry about how the rest of Spain steals from you
>blackmail and threat with the independence every year to get more money from the spanish government
>claim you are genetically superior to the rest of spaniards, when you descend from the same ppl
>change/invent history of Spain, Aragón and Cataluña to justify the existance of your imaginary country and kings
>brainwash people and kids using schools and the media for 40 years
>impose your dead language everywhere, fire people and shut down bussinesses than dont use cucktalan
>try to annex other autonomies (Valencia, Baleares) and get offended when they tell you to fuck off
>call 'facha' or 'fascist' everyone that dont think like you, brand them as if they were outcasts
>try to get international support, nobody cares excepting other terrorist movements like basques and scots
>ally with the basque terrorists, with ppl that killed YOUR own ppl to get more support
>attack, harass, insult, spit on the national police and guardia civil and flip out when they beat the shit out of you, holding themselves back. still say u had 900 "innocent people" wounded
>break spanish laws and your OWN laws, stomp on everyone, do whatever the fuck u want in the name of democracy, and then call for dialogue
>get 90% of votes in illegal referendum (30% of the total population, all of them secessionists), without any census or control, people voting several times, children and dead people voting, urns in the street
>count votes with ppl from your own party, 500 person towns get 1000 votes supporting the 'yes'
>try to declare independence against the will of more than a half of your "country". last 8 seconds
>try to appear internationally like victims, lie about how Spain is a fascist dictatorship oppresing poor catalonians, when its the other way around

Crypto-French don't deserve to be part of Spain

I guarantee wherever you're from is worse

I want to choke that girl while I fuck her. That is all I know. Pouty slut.

>try to annex other communities
Mhm? Uniromically interested.

>seek indepedence for your 'people'
>go full globalist
seems counter intuitive, seems like elites in Catalan aren't concerned with the right of people to self-determination, just giving themselves an extra slice of power

If you want independence, then fight for it. Catalonia wants independence for free, which is not usually how things work. If they truly want independence, they will be willing to fight and to die for their independence. To hit Madrid so hard that Madrid backs off. Unless they are willing to do THAT, they don't truly DESERVE independence.

obvious shill
Don't you have more pasta (((soros)))?

SEND. THE. PANZERS.

This

I wonder (((who))) could be behind

They still lose, we also had vasque separatist terroris, i think you can actuaclly pick them oin Counter Strike Global Offensive.. that is their biggest achievement .

they never achieved gr8 things besides kill inocent people and random police men before that.

Bunch of communists and leftists. Then again so is the EU and most of Western Europe.