'I thought I was going to make it through this but I'm not...

>'I thought I was going to make it through this but I'm not. It hurts': Justin Trudeau starts SOBBING over the loss of Canadian rocker Gord Downie
>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau started crying during a press conference on Wednesday
>Trudeau was speaking about the death of Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie, a personal friend
>Downie died Tuesday night, two years after being diagnosed with terminal brain cancer
>'We are less of a country without Gord Downie in it,' Trudeau said in Parliament, now openly crying

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4993594/Canadas-Tragically-Hip-singer-Gord-Downie-dies-PM-weeps.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/19212/meet-canadian-whos-now-being-prosecuted-self-aaron-bandler
dailywire.com/news/19212/meet-canadian-whos-now-being-prosecuted-self-aaron-bandler#
youtube.com/watch?v=yWI7ywSP9u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just kill me

This is now a leaf hate thread

What a fucking faggot.
Their music wasn't even good.

God what a fag of course he's a "personal friend"

FFS pull yourself together man, he was a rock star, he knew what he signed up for.

Just nuke us already America

what's with all the people getting brain cancer recently?

This is a slide thread, so you ignore the real ones. Be the chemo to this thread's cancer. pic related.

How many fucking times has this faggot cried in front of the press now? I'm honestly losing count

Those are tears of joy because now that the guy died from cancer, he wins

Meme gold

I always say male vocalists are the root of all faggotry

>tfw vindicated

wrong proxy there, friend

Lol, waste of a nuke. You get sarin gas

trudeau has many fucking flaws but crying over his dead friend is not one you sick fuck

canadians aren't worthy of death by Minuteman

Technically accurate, Canada isn't really a country...this is now a Crown hate thread

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING AMERIFAT

Fucking KYS you stupid sand nigger, you faggots are the biggest cunts in Ottawa. Go hang out in your schwarma shop and get herpes from Ukranian hookers because none of you can get laid without dropping $250 on a whore or a bottle in a club, so basically the same thing

found the mick

fuck this country

Found the chink

>a drama teacher SOBS over the death of a celebrity
Imagine my shock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I thought Canada couldn't get any more cucked, but turns out I was wrong. You guys have just reached a new low. At least your women can migrate to America easily and sleep with real men

oh Cucknada!!!!! Leaf civil war when?

dailywire.com/news/19212/meet-canadian-whos-now-being-prosecuted-self-aaron-bandler

I have been to ottawa you dumb cunt also why are you talking about getting laid when you have never seen a pussy

>The incident occurred on July 12th when a home in Nova Scotia was broken into by three men, all of whom were armed. Along with the help of another man in the residence, Kyle Earl Munroe was able to wrestle a gun out of the hands of one of the criminals and fired it at the men, prompting the three men to flee.

fun fact cusktin turdeau was substitute drama teacher

I bet he didn't give a thought about John Dunsworth.

What a pathetic excuse for a man

Pour out a beer for fuckin Lahey bud

>cried over some faggot dying
>not based John Dunsworth
Fuck Trudeau, he's an embarrassment of a PM.

Metal gear moncton

Honestly though this man is mining the death of his friend for PR. You have a real monster on your hands.

If could kill you, but then you'd win

It always seems like this faggot is crying over something. What a weak leader.

After the loss of Mr. Lahey and now Gord Downie, I feel like the rake is here...

You could have stopped this...

dailywire.com/news/19212/meet-canadian-whos-now-being-prosecuted-self-aaron-bandler#

Ahahaahahahahahaahahha

Fuckin leafs

This guy has literally whole of eastern europes men's estrogen stored in him
JUST

Fucking hell I'd rather have some dictator as head of state at least it'll save me the pure embarrassment of being a citizen

Пaпa был эякyлиpoвaн в мoeм бopшe, я пpocтo yзнaл, чтo чyвcтвyю ceбя пpeдaнным, чтo мнe дeлaть

this country is the worst country ever made. fucking nuke it

WEAK
E
A
K

You know your country is cucked when you swap out nations flag, the red ensign, for A FUCKING LEAF just because the British union jack in the top left offends them

Kek, I still can't believe how the hell Trudeau became prime minister. What were leafs thinking?

This makes no sense. Your translation sucks.

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

the guy is trying to unite his country whenever he can.
so he's emotional because he's lost a friend and he extended his brotherly love for his buddy to his country. what's so faggot about that?
the contrast interesting to the gorilla antics of the leader of the neighbouring superpower.

virtue signalling

>some strawman about trump
It's been a year already. Stay triggered.

Men should NEVER cry, especially not leaders.

Wewdeau is showing everyone how vulnerable and weak he is. Is he mad?

Women shouldn't vote.

Yea it was. You just suck cocks

the vanity (not pride) you can get out of your prez is remarkable, like the chad ideal really lives in your blood and is applied to all aspects of your life. it's almost funny.

I'm not American. Stay irrelevant, Belgiumfriend.

>Flag
Fuck off Muhammad

This is what happens when parents overly spoil their kids. You get an utter faggot without shame or self-respect.

>Stay irrelevant,
these leaders succeed themselves and none of them of them will be remembered other than for their stupidity and cowardice. your winning in the contest of stupidity dude. be proud.

I bet that you vote for the communists, you pathetic cuck.

Fear: 0%.
Pride: 100%.

>has collection of trump faces
shill

So... as your countryman asked, DID you vote for the commies?

And he didn't weep for Mr. Lahey a true Canadian icon and hero.

i'd be inclined to ask you guys what you understand by communist (but i believe you're cheap shills and won't waste my time)

Man on a mission.

That's all we needed to hear, user. You've answered our question.

Those were happier days.

i hope you're 12 dude. no grown man should have a set of cards of donald trump at hand to prove a point on the internet

This guy is such a psychopath i find it hard to belive he would cry like this
Does you think he fakes it somehow?

underrated

why are all cucknadians faggots?

>Sup Forums's bitter sociopaths can't comprehend a man being emotional over losing a dear friend

of all the bullshit he does that deserve ridicule, this isn't one

>psychopath

What are you talking about? He's the complete opposite. He's overflowing with empathy for everyone and everything, which is why he's such an ineffective faggot.

Stay hydrated, snake.

What is the name of the facial expression analysing program?

Holy fucking shit, just when I thought this faggot couldn't get any more faggotty. How is this "man" your country's leader?

youtube.com/watch?v=yWI7ywSP9u8

Gord Downie sucked
Justin Trudeau is a faggot

>He's overflowing with empathy
that's a cover lefties use to justify their destructive behaviour
just listen to the way he dodges questions with double speak, top psychopath

Gord sucked anyways he's the worst part of that band.

>Trudeau crying over a dead Downie
Checks out.

get ronald mcdonalds dick out of your ears and maybe you'll hear it better

You can talk shit about Trudeau all you want, but the Hip are off limits! They're a nation treasure

I didn't see him cry over Mr. Lahey. Fucking rake meat

Fitting, seeing as only faggots listen to this garbage music.

Fucking finally

If you beat cancer, the cancer wins.

Trudeau = Zaphod Beeblebrox.
His entire function is to distract people from what's really happening. Thus weeping makes perfect sense.

These guys are clueless about giving ammo for memes. I’d never allow myself to be photographed weeping when the world calls me a cuck or a spineless faggot. But there he is, tears rolling down so in honor of this queen let’s unleash the memes anons

>let’s unleash the memes anons
you guys have killed this place

Splain please. I’m genuinely interested to hear why you think that. He is one of the most annoying people around. Socks, fawning over drag queens, virtue signaling out his ass. What’s not to ridicule

>let’s unleash the memes anons
Go back to r/Cringe, you fucking faggot.

Praise Gord. Gods bless. Trudeau will be Gord’s prophet. Amen to a great pair of Canadians.

Climate change and pesticides

lol there's no mention of this in Quebec because some gay tv host is under fire for "sexual misconduct"

LOL

>r/cringe
Knows about this yet calls me a faggot. Suck it

>Canadian healthcare is the best
>rich guy died of brain cancer