Is there a double standard when it comes to the gender of a race you hate?

Is there a double standard when it comes to the gender of a race you hate?
>hate black men
>like black girls
Discuss

No, all niggers must fucking hang.

off my cock if they look like pic in op

>Hate no one
>Want race separatism
moron

i like ethiopean blacks over nigerian blacks over african american blacks over zimbabwe blacks.

i bet she makes herself blacker with makeup, i've seen purple niggers but not like this bitch

What's going down in Zimbabwe?

nope OP. none.

Who is this semen demon?

Hate black men. Hate black women.

I meant do you have a different opinion on a race depending on whether it's a man or woman.
>asian men: "LOL shrimp dicks"
>asian women: "submissive real women"

This

Niggers and ugly ass nigerettes should be either exterminated or sent back to Africa to kill each other like they do.

QT nigerettes should be sterilized and be used as white men's fuckdolls

:^)

girls. For guys it's pretty much exactly the opposite order

The economy and standard of living.

it's called gynocentrism you fucking beta bitch

Listen to me
I studied Islam extensively in college, both the theology and the great philosophers (Averroes, Al-Ghazali, Al-Farabi)
I have tremendous respect for the Arabs, but I would argue that a Celtic man with a drawl could out taqiya the best of them
The goal is never to box yourself in with your own bullshit
Sometimes you find yourself choosing to go beyond Jupiter or just die in a vaccuum though

It's worse than American blacks?

No that's fucking retarded.
No one hates a certain race here you redditfuge, instead they prefer their own.
Race separatism is what the people here want, the other shit is just satire and neckbeards.

3edgy5me

Just send them back to Africa. No need to kill them. Let them be savages in their own land.

>pic related, it's you

I hate all niggers

Fpbp

Obviously and also it´s not "hate" you left wing commie scum propagandist

what you have op, you faggot, is a sexual fetish.

BLACK LIPS UHG

I feel the same way about about whitey.

This this this this

I agknowledge that I am guilty of this double standard, but I don't care. Black men are statistically horrible fathers/partners

I just like all (hot) girls. doesnt really matter what race.

Does it smell like maple syrup and letting someone else fuck your wife?

A FUCKING LEAF

Did autistic turkroach devolve into autistic nigger?

Yep, he made a thread last night about black man using the nigger flag

Sure. I fucking despise poo men, but have a hard time hating poo women after I dated a Kashmiri girl last year.

God damn the tits and ass were on point. On point I tell you.

Not at all.

I don't hate niggers but both men and women need to die or become sterile cause their genes are an illness

no i maintain a constant and consistent level of hate

Saw that one true
It nearly costed me an exam

that meat is black on the outside is it burned?

I am black, but comely

fpbp

Using imagination. Wow, these are on point m8

Staying in my race only, had to reject an asian girl who had a crush on me. I want to keep my my children white and preserve my European genes.

Is this a shoop?

I believe the term is seared

Not really, but I wouldn't mind COLONIZING a cute black/mixed girl, especially if she thought whites were superior.

I've also met some cool black dudes though, but not cool enough for me to think that America is better off with all these niggers on board.

does it taste like burned meat cause it looks like it on the other one

No its kinda like a steak. But I also believe he has that first one covered in some kind of sauce which made it look like that.

ah now it does not really sounds that bad

fpbp

I can't believe someone so dark is so cute.

black women are worse than men

I dont hate someone due to their race. Niggers will be niggers in every race, some cultures just encourage such behavior. I do think mixing races is a bad idea tho, for example a black girl from these ethinicies that actually look hot and not gorillaish fucks a hot White dude, the kid ends with every single bad trait in appearence from both, not knowing wtf he is, having to cope with people taking years and a lot of governments to classify his race and maybe end in a bad path in life due to how confused the dumb shit will end. Mixing races is way too much of a luck game to be worth it. We should just maintain the races separate or eugenic the hell out of all of them until color and appearence are just like traits in appearance online rpg game.

I'm pretty sure the charring is carcinogenic. I mean it small amounts it shouldn't matter, but I wouldn't eat burnt stuff too often

Lol this. Queue the picture of the aryan dude wiping his sweat with datass in the background

yeah it its plus it tastes like crap too

That thing looks freaky. Doesn't even look human.

fpbp

What makes you think I like black girls either? And holy fuck she is dark.

>like black girls
>liking the loudest and most obnoxious things to walk the earth. ever
no thanks

Dude, she(?) looks like an alien and is nasty.

This.

Burnt dark. Probably carcinogenic.

Would you still find her attractive if she had her natural shitwire pube-hair on her head and wiped off the thick layers of makeup?

fuck, it reminded me of that one grill party my cousin made. He dumped a bunch of kerosene into the grill. Till this day I can remember the taste of it even though it was like 3 years ago. It probably was more carcinogenic than some charring, lol.

Probably. She has quite European facial features.

It's called "bark". It's the developed crust from the rub (a mix of salts and spices) and the outside meat caramelizing after being slow cooked on a smoker or bbq with heat diffusion (around 220-225 F) for usually 4 to six hours or more depending on the size and type of meat. BBQ is amazing.

>hate black men
>like black girls

It's called being italian.

That girl is gorgeous!

Honestly faces like this are what I find most unattractive

yeah i had those too

I am dedicated to the liberation of black people.

>Like women from all races though I'd only ever date a white one
>Hate most men from other races

Women are just sweeter in general. Go ahead and meme now.

>Like black girls

>Over 60% of all Negresses have herpes.

Yeah no thanks. Those things are animals.

lel

That's just the spice rub, that's why it looks so blackened.

If their faces aren't missing their forehead they look fairly "normal" to me

seems guys tend to look more "normal" than the girls though.

Yeah, I have little patience for white women, but don't really mind being around most white guys as long as they aren't my boss at the time.

Just when the mouth sticks out and the forehead goes in... I'm not a fan.

Any dude out there unless he's a faggot is a threat to my pussy game. I'll kill all of you.

Gender? Nah. Age? Yeah.
>hate young niggers (save for an exceptional few)
>tolerate old nogs
In my state (ME), pretty much all of the young niggers are Somali welfare leeches, drug dealers from New York, or just all-around thuggish shitheads. The only decent ones I've met are a handful of mulattos and Christian black girls.
As for older nogs, they've been alright in my experience. Yeah, most of them may have acted like niggers in their youth, but you generally don't have to worry about them stealing, mugging, raping, beating, stabbing, or shooting you... simply because of age constraints.

Sudanese look down on all other africans.

Buuuuurrrrrnnnnn!!

I think it's "natural", men of different tribes hate each other, black hate the whites, but somewhat white women are considered more innocent. It's not about whiteness, it's about the men in charge.

So if we all become one tribe we won't hate each other? Maybe the globalists are onto something.

Black women are just the worst. Dindus are right to despise them.

Or we divi into so many decentralized tribes that no one has time to give a fuck.