Little Englanders, how is your Brexit coming?

Didn’t you predict your Brexit would be glorious and the EU would beg for a trade deal and that you won’t pay a cent?

How is that coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JtX9N
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html
reuters.com/article/us-germany-immigration/immigrant-population-hits-new-high-in-germany-idUSKBN1AH3EP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The British Empire was run from that building.
The defeat of your country TWICE was run from that building.

only a degenerate like merkel could work in a shitty palace like that

Fpbp

savage

>WW1 was mostly France
>WW2 was mostly Russia

Based Poland
;)

Jewish architecture for the Jewish puppet. I hope Italy pulls through mate. It's tough down there at the moment.

I am pretty sure that we weren’t defeated in ww1, it was an armistice. And in ww2, the defeat was planned in Moscow.

The little Englanders got out of ww2 barely alive after Dunkirk, the Blitz and the blockade. They lost all their colonies in the process.

exactly this

wtf i love polen now

That is because half of your population is Polish and the other half Muslim, Nigerian and Paki indian.

jesus, that german building looks like some BASF industrial containment site

suddenly your politicians make much more sense

SEETHING

Germany non white in less than one generation. Also don't forget all our bases will be shut down by 2020 and then you faggots will have to defend yourselves.

No, its the tax haven surrounded by Ftance

130,000 sqm of useable floor space vs. 820 sqm in Downing Street.

There is a reason the EU demands Britain to clarify its positions on Brexit for months. Brits have like 3 people working on Brexit, and one is a 73yr old woman working part time in a cellar room without windows in Downing Street.

Hey ARYANS.

My name is Arthur Harris, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are arrogant, retarded, murderers who spend every second of their day trying to destroy Europe.. You are everything bad on the continent. Honestly, have any of you ever won any wars? I mean, I guess it’s fun bombing innocent civilians because of your own insecurities about the Jews, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than the rape of Belgium in World War One.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best aircraft. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath and Officer of the Order of the British Empire. What geopolitical games have you won other than "Imprison and execute anyone you don't like the sound of?" I also get straight accolades, and have an incredibly beautiful wife (She just made me a delicious cup of tea; it was so exquisite). You are all maggots who I do not even consider worth the bones of one British grenadier. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Lancaster.

>How is that coming?
Going well.

The EU needs to be seen to give us a bloody nose, the EU must give that impression to its states, we get that and go long with it.

But its only an impression.

We hold all the cards Deitmar all of them, the entire framework the EU works within is our own narrative.

We are just playing right now, 40 years its taken us to get to this stage 40 yrs, do you really think we haven't gone over every single eventuality 100 times in preparation?

We have to cover everything and I promise you this, the UK will be around long after the EU has gone to back to being nothing but a buying group.

Your military is completely irrelevant. We are still 92 percent white (97 percent by American and British standards). Your capital is already non-white and half of it is a no go sharia zone.

We will soon have to start another u-boat blockade to contain ISIS on your island.

Yeah it's getting a bit boring desu, thought there would of been a bigger crash by now. Record low unemployment levels, economy still growing and not in recession, house prices still going up, etc.
Any moment now the brexit crash is about to happen !!!!!

England will still exist in 50 years.

Germany won't.

>Be Russian
>Literally no organization or equipment
>Win because the Germans fucked up and took too long to invade
Russia literally would have just fucking collapsed if Germany took over Moscow immediately yet slavaboos scream "lmao ww2 was just russia vs germany"

Polan brings the pain

That ugly german autist building

Reminder OP has posted this thread 20 or so times and also posts the autistic fusion reactor threads.

Top kek, brits on suicide watch. They lost most of their landmass so that had to start colonizing Sup Forums with shitty generals
>when your country is such a joke that you need to take over a Chinese stamp collecting board that nobody wants

>1 post by this ID

Straight outta England, crazy motherfucker named Mosley
From the gang called Anglos With Attitudes
When I'm called off, Planes are sent off
Open Bomb Bays, and bodies are hauled off
You too, Kraut, if ya fuck with me
Pupils are tiny, we're gonna get BEADY
ARYANDIED, that's how I'm goin out
For the punk ARYAN 'people' that's playin out
Germans start to Blitzkrieg, they gonna meet me
Trap em up and send them to Refinery.
Goin out on a Lancaster like that
With a Grand Slam fallin, pointed at yo flat
So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'mma carpet bomb you
Here's a wartime rhyme to keep you thinking,
As their blood we keep on drinking.

Refinery is the tool.
Reducing you down till you drip in the pool
Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm shippin' Germans out tha box, daily
Yo weekly, monthly and yearly
Until them sour motherfuckers see clearly
That I'm down with my Majesty
Boy you can't fuck with me
So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck
Cause Harris is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
But when I come back, boy, I'm comin straight outta England.

>I am pretty sure that we weren’t defeated in ww1

I think they are paid by Juncker

>German statehouse
>brutalist eyesore

really activates my almonds

>We are just playing right now, 40 years its taken us to get to this stage 40 yrs, do you really think we haven't gone over every single eventuality 100 times in preparation

Story is, your Brexit negotiator didn’t even know how the EU works. He was so dumb, he read a 52 page manuscript out aloud for 3 hours, just to realize Barnier said he had switched off hos French translation and switched on some nice Bon Jovi so he didn’t have to listen to British autistic screeching.

>germany

1. Are you implying that 10 Downing St isn't nicer than that monstrosity under the German flag?
2. Buckingham Palace is the home of the (symbolic) head of state of the UK.

Saved.

>here is a list of reports from pro-EU publications that are all true and I take at face value..

are germans really this stupid?

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or deceitful than the German. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever invader crosses their border next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see in envy and lust.
The German is a natural liar and conman, those allied with him should be aware. His armies crumple with the slightest blow of the wind and will withdraw from the front leaving your brave boys to fight whichever conflict his warmongering ways have pulled you into this time, as the brave Austrians, Hungarians, Finnish and Italians have learned the hard way a multitude of times in two world wars. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the German race is their eventual and soon coming extinction, for the German, through all his hate and bitterness, hates nothing more than himself.

Your pound has fallen 30 percent in the last 2yrs. The fall is so massive, the top 15 poorest city (nominal) of Western Europe are in the UK now.

The only location that looks ugly is the German one.

No cultural significance behind it whatsoever other than submitting to modernism.

context?

try not to be hyperbolic

Merkel was offended someone waved the German flag.

That's it.

>that get

>he fell for the pre-election posturing
"the paper nonetheless offers the U.K. reassurances that Europe’s biggest economy is looking ahead to the prospect of a future deal even as Brexit talks are deadlocked"
britain will get its free trade deal and the EU will collapse as the Emperor is seen to be butt naked
archive.is/JtX9N

He kinda walked right into that one

I am pretty sure the UK won’t exist by 2025 given what is going on in Catalonia (precent for Scotix and Irix).

As to Burgerland, your Trump is buring you in a mountain of shit right now. Kim the rocket man will also send a few nukes your way. California will be another Chernobyl adventure travel radiation no go area.

Germany, how can you be proud of that monstrosity?

but she has to stand next to the German flag all the time - what was it about this picture?

1. Northern Ireland has absolutely 0 intentions of splitting from the U.K. without another war.
2. The Scottish referendum already happened.

kek

here I fixed it for you
> inb4 Flag is missing

>Kim the rocket man will also send a few nukes your way

sure Hans, whatever you say..

Little Englanders,
> muslim explodes
how is your Brexit
> muslim explodes
coming?
> muslim explodes
> muslim explodes

what's going on in catalonia is destroying scottish independence as it makes the UK look extremely good in comparison.

Sorry that's all I can surmise other than she possibly wanted the EU flag waved in its place for an EU related PR photo-op.

She may stand next to the German flag all the time, but seeing someone wave it cheerfully is another thing.

Head of government, you autist. All 4 pictures show the place of work of the head of gov, only 2 show the place of work of heads of states.

But intelligence doesn’t run deep in England...

>germanon actually thinks that modern piece of shit is better than what the Britbongs have.
Lmaoing at your country

Oh dear you really haven't learned anything about how we operate have you?

When it comes to negotiation we are the true masters, all negotiation is in our language.

The pen is mightier than the sword and our pen is sharper than your.

We survived what should have been our end in WW2, do you really think that anything scares us anymore? A fucking buying group?

Please, this is nothing.

Yawn. It went lower in 2008. Plenty more it can go down hopefully. Value of £ matters very little. Oh they have to pay a lil bit more to go on holiday abroad or pay a bit more for an iphone.

I dont even have a problem with Germans, but I can't accept being ruled by the EU.

Thats it.

>No cultural significance
There is, it shows that Germans care about conquering the world. The British abomination shows that Brits were great once... hundreds or years back, but are an irrelevant multi-culti shithole now.

This argument really annoys me brexit was the first step in many steps that lead to Britain regaining control over its destiny these people saying oh you voted for brexit things are still bad clearly it was a dumb idea that's retarded Rome wasn't built in a day it took them decades to get into this mess and it'll probably take half a decade or a decade to get out of it that doesn't mean it isn't the right course

I can just picture the minaret that will eventually be placed upon that sorry excuse for German architecture. Germany's screwed up the West for 3rd time in a century. What a humorless strange bunch the Germans are...

> only 2 show the place of work of heads of states.
So exactly half, not including the Downing St picture of which I was commenting on so, in fact, the majority? Nice display of German intelligence there too, you fucking monkey.

Westminister, 10 Downing Street and Buckingham Palace are all infinitely nicer than any single government building in existence in Germany.

>Merkel was offended someone waved the German flag.

That is not the context at all, you complete idiot.

Twice

Why do you always talk shit to us about this Germany?

Why on earth do you support an organisation that is empowering the rape of your country.

Savage

WOW!

She hates you, explains why she let in 1m Muslim men.

Seriously Germany, you have far bigger issues that the UK leaving the EU.

belive it or not we're on the same fucking side.

Merkel, you are not welcomeon Sup Forums. AfD are the future sage

>I am pretty sure that we weren’t defeated in ww1

You know this picture shows just how uncultured Germany has become, right?

>If

You should look into your own politics. The little Englanders in NI want to stay in Britain, all the Irish want to be free of you cucks. And guess what, there is a plan in motion to get out of the UK once the hard Irish border is announced as a result of the Brexit talk break down.

Same for Scotix, once hard Brexit is emerging, they will vote again, this time out. No more promises of “only in the UK can you stay in the EU” will work.

Does the EU really want an Army or is that just a meme?

They know that can't happen with the UK leaving, right?

I mean, not being funny but this is starting to look kinda familiar and not in a fucking good way.

That is the Bundestag, the parliament, you fucking Hans Turk spast. In the US, e.g., the equivalent is the Capitol and in the UK the House of Parliament and in France... ah who care about the Frogs.

>conquering the world

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4652002/Native-Germans-minority-Germany.html

reuters.com/article/us-germany-immigration/immigrant-population-hits-new-high-in-germany-idUSKBN1AH3EP

With what mercenaries?

who did you vote for in the recent German elections?

Germany is Türk in one generation. Non Turks have to go back. Germans can stay though...

>I am pretty sure that we weren’t defeated in ww1,

Your understanding of Russia its capabilities and the sheer hardness of its people is deeply flawed I'm not saying they have all the best ideas or anything but when it comes to war they have been tested and proven to be quite effective even with soviet-era equipment equipment

0 dead from Muslim attacks in Germany in 2017, 1 attack in 2016, 0 dead in 2015 etc.

go to UK, this year along 7 deadly attacks

Littel Englanders are a shithole when it comes to massive terrorism and it is only a matter of time when another Ariane Grande concert in the UK goes shit tits up.

topkek

>Germany looks like any random federal building you can find anywhere in the US
>UK looks like an apartment complex

Are you even trying?

LMAO what does laxatives actual facts it more than makes up for with hilarity top lek

>When it comes to negotiation we are the true masters, all negotiation is in our language.

The EU delegatiom speaks French and German only in negotiations, idiot. Your guys need translators. Our guys can listen to your queer English.

>listens to bon jovi

This man gets it

I have faith that Britain will do what's best for itself.
You guys can do it!

Honest question German Shitposters; why bother insulting Brits? They don't want to be in a union with you and you clearly don't like them. So why the stalling and horsetrading? Just fucking end it already.

You act like a jilted lover during a divorce hearing dragging shit out over spite.

Not everyone loves Muslim dick as much as you. (because the UK gov loves it more)

The globalists hate us, we understand this. We are still leaving though.

It dipped below the current lows for 2 days in 2008 as a result ofthe global financial crisis. Are yoi suggesting Brexit is as bad as the global financial crisis?

>a warehouse is a monument to conquering the world

Maybe all the poles can go and work there?

When you say Muslim attacks do you count sexual emergencies ?

The drop in the pound is good for exporting though, could be good news.

I wonder what Hitler would think if he saw that building.

>englanders
>in northern ireland

Just stop it now m8, its getting painful.