On the topic of shills

Are we gonna do something about the fucking massive amount of shills plaguing the board these last days? It's getting tiresome to browse between 100's of slide threads and white genocide threads to find something interesting. Do mods even care?

Pic super related

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pagan shills are disgusting

Black people are so stupid that they think a facial peel-off mask is blackface.

pic related.

> U mad white boi
> Drumpf is finished. How can you defend this piece of shit
I can't take it, this site has gone to hell

>> U mad white boi
>> Drumpf is finished. How can you defend this piece of shit
99.9% of the people who say these are trolls who don't actually think like this but say it because they know it riles you up.

Didn’t soros dump something like $18B to these commie kikes? Expect pol to be unusable for the foreseeable future.

it doesn't rile me up. It just sucks because nothing is being said and discussed. It's just two people arguing who is whiter and how stupid their respective countries are

Why not also completely ignore the shill and instead drop a link to whatever they're sliding?

GUYS THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

THIS IS A NEW STRATEGY....SHILLS MAKING THREADS ABOUT A SHILL PROBLEM.

BAN MEME FLAGS

DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD

Most of their threads violate the rules but the mods wont do shit unless it gets mass reported. Just sage and report shill threads

meme flag = shills

they seem to like the nazi germany and fascist flags the most .. pure coincidence

You can drop that in subsequent redpill posts. I'm just trying to get the word out, so this cancer can be put down.

yeah, who'd a thought that listening to Nazis going through their 'platform' point by point against NatSoc White supremacists in order to capture bridge fags for 10+ years would get boring after a while.

muh shills twamp is da gowd empowa why are they not sucking his dick like me reeeeeeeeeee

will this stuff really pull out the blackheads that have been on my nose since forever?

Especially those shills that constantly post e-celeb threads and defend them 24 hours a day.

This board is inherently plagued.

>help im being trolled on Sup Forums
the absolute state of Sup Forums

hooktube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This is one of the things the shills/slide threads are trying to ensure you DO NOT see. Post redpills as chemo.

fuck off

reeeeeeeeeeeeee conflicting opinions reeeeeeeeeee

you in the picture?

Step your filter game up folks, also this is a slide thread

>shills

Congrats!