Has things in the west gone too far? I don't wanna live anymore Sup Forums

Has things in the west gone too far? I don't wanna live anymore Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1s6F6YGLU
youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least she's aware that no man will take another man's cum splash if he's not infertile

Shocked that baby isn't mullato.

I like her already

i'll bet you she was rejected by one ultra-chad and then just gave up

This is just sad. It doesn't even anger me, its just depressing at this point.

Poor kid is despised by her own mother because she was too much of a whore and fucked the wrong guy. Result of shitty decision making.

i want of this ride

>acknowledges she made a mistake and wants to get rid of the child and offers to make one with you
It's progress guys

>If he's not infertile
If I'm shooting blanks I'm shooting a bunch of basketball Americans. Better odds that way they become famous athletes and my name lives forever

Females in the west make me wanna off myself desu

A HOT JEWISH TRANNY HAHAH

This can not be real

>kristin kozlowski
Slavs are only based if they're in Slav countries, otherwise they crumble just like the rest of the cumskins.

It's a good thing! I feel a ray of happiness seing whites going extinct.

At least she knows her kid is trash

I think it's refreshing to see a woman with a sense of humor for once.

>I want of this ride
>Implying you want to be a part of the ride

Sasuga Sweden

Is that baby Asian?

would fuck/10

slide

>hmu if you wanna make a better kid than my bullshit daughter

slide

>post-op

I'm gonna guess this is someone else's picture and the actual tranny looks more like pic related.

>post-op

We need a new ice age

She's not wrong

My brother's friend's mom kicked him out at 18 and let one of his best friends move in with her. They fuck.

it's not implying i want to be part of the ride, baka. I was born in sweden, i was part of this whether i wanted to or not xd luckily as i've gotten over the age of 18 i can decide for my self

We're discussing this on ROTC

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1s6F6YGLU

Never go full cuck.

Stop shilling, fag

>You can get cucked by your mother.

Fucking Dutchmen, I always knew you guys were abnormally fucked up but now I finally understand. Only in the Netherlands, buddy.

I wonder if there's any place I can move, that will accept me and let sort through my bullshit burger pozz, so that it simultaneously doesn't infect their way of life and I don't have to live in some kind of fucked up Tom Hanks Survivor tier isolation. Someplace far, far away from smart phones, reform Jews and women with tattoos.

Praying for her daughter. Please do the same, fellow Christcucks.

my mum's going out with a lad the same age as me. disgusting.

his situation IS fucking cucked though isn't it?

How old are you?

How do you know it's not just a shit kid? Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

26, me mam's 45

That's not a trans, that's a popular instagram whore. The account is fake.

You must be a paki.

Look, let me make this simple for you freaks. You should not be having sexual relations with your mother. If you are not having sexual relations with your mother, than your mother cannot cuck you. End of story.

I was expecting you to say 18, she's dating an adult you faggot

kid is what? a year?
this bitch is the kind that gets a new phone after a month because she got bored of the last one
poor kid gonna grow up with a mom that hates her

oh fugg i didnt see this thank you

Pics of the old girl? :^)

Eh was expecting worse. Still kinda shitty. You should fuck her friend(s).

Reminder single moms should be gassed

getting chucked out and then having your mum take in someone else at the tender age of 18 seems a bit cucked. it's not in the literal sense, but in the Sup Forums sense.

she's dating someone who was a baby when her son was a baby. she's old enough to be his mother for fuck's sakes. it isn't going to last though, they're under no delusion that he's gonna find a granny attractive in 20 years. sad that she's wasting her precious time with an unsuitable partner though.

no thanks, too old

may be he meant financial cucking? But you're totally right though.

he probably gives her powerful orgasms, sorry to break it to you bud but it's the likely thing keeping them together

Your mum had you out of wedlock. She's not really shown to be a woman who makes wise decisions.

Cucked in the financial sense would be like if he was paying for her house for some totally backwards reason, and she wouldnt let him live in it but made him watch as his friend lived there instead.

I doubt he is paying for the house, so still, not even money-cucked.

Those figures need to be corrected for black/white biases. Its obvious that lots of black kids drop out of school, and that lots of black kids don't have fathers, but to say that it is because they don't have a father that they drop out is a bit of a stretch.

opposite of bump?

he's been hitchhiking around the continent for the past three months so ok

correct

not money-cucked but mummy-cucked. i doubt his mum would be thrilled if he started dating a milf her exact age.

Do better than her. Get married, have a bunch of kids, and make something of yourself.

Solid German humour.

it should be against the law for women to raise children without a partner

1/3

2/3

3/3

Link to her instagram? Asking for a friend

>being honest about it
i don't see a problem, she isn't trapping either

Jesus christ

[can't wake up]

Goddamn. That cunt has more mileage that my dads Lada

Wrong guy boyo

Get ready for some fucking cancer

Because the child is hardly of speaking age. All they do is cry, shit, eat, sleep and giggle. Thats all. They have no personality, and nothing separates them from other children of that age.

She hates her child because of the man she chose to fuck. Anything she deems "wrong" with an infant at that age is nothing more then a projection of her own shitty attitude towards the events leading to her daughters conception.

I will never understand for the life of me why trannies cut they dicks off. Or why they get offended by "chasers." Are they not self aware enough to see that they are just a novelty, and that its the dick that attracts people to them?

>no cock

Should have followed up with, "But I was being serious," AND THEN asked for the number.

>no

nu-males need to die

>No.
Of course he doesn't regret it. He's taking screenshots to put on Sup Forums.

>Kozwalski

Jew?

she is wrong if she is fat/ugly

Can I adopt her? I would raise her in a home that actually cares for her well-being. I don't think I could do this, but if niggers can spit out five children and somehow succeed. Then I sure as hell can.

If it's a Jew then no thank you.

Damn I've fucked 2 girls this entire year and I'm dating one of them. Lots of sex isn't really an accomplishment for women though since it takes no real effort for them, it's just nasty.

that's literally better than 99% of people on these apps

>Trans
>polyamorous

>They have no personality
Wrong. Even newborns have their own personalities. When you have children you'll see that each one is different.
You are correct about her projecting about her actions though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE

next message:
>dropped.

Gay.

A dating app profile like that is basically advertising looking for a pedophile. "I am a gross old hag but look at my hot daughter you can come molest".
I'd go for it.

>meme flag
>meme post
The FBI is evolving.

Why would he regret knowing? Now he can avoid like the plague.

She had full sex with more guys than the just sucked off? Shouldn't it be the other way?

Tinder and similar stuff are special places where you might post edgy, provocative and wierd stuff to stand out from the crowd of already rather - colorful - individuals.
Reminds me of...

Also OT this lady is smart and sassy. It is unlikely that she hates her daughter (inb4 Molymeme statistics) and more likely she just wants a guy with some humor + horny despite the child + she appeals to the lion instinct; kill the child, put new one in.

I think it's supposed to be tongue in cheek user. She did just red flag herself after all.

what did she wear?