Why do some people insist on convincing me...

Why do some people insist on convincing me, that my preference for women with 0 or few previous sexual partners is wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

womansday.com/sex-relationships/dating-marriage/why-i-cheated-on-my-husband-124536
thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJThQj--CaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because if you don't man up and put out the wallet for those sluts, the state might have to.

You can have a preference for it that's fine but don't get anal about it lol its not a huge deal. I actually kind of agree.

Trying to find a woman with zero partners in todays age is like trying to find a fucking unicorn.

I'm unironically calling those Mormons when I start on my house.

Mormons fuck in school too. Grew up in Utah.

It's possibly, friend. Don't give up.

Because they can't find/get a wholesome women and have to make other people feel as bad as they do about it.

If you are going to call me a loser because I complain about getting friendzoned, then I am going to call you a whore because you'll sleep with anyone.
But me ofcourse.

Women are the selectors in sexual activity and evolutionary advancing the species. Women are only supposed to pick from the top of whatever hierarchy of men. When a women sleeps with a man thats because she feels that man is worth it.

Therefore if a women has had so many partners it means she has no preference for which men are worth it or not. It means she doesn't recognize her worth as a person and probably doesn't have any.

Are you telling me you don't like cum on your cereal? What's wrong with you?

>but don't get anal about it lol its not a huge deal
>t. Teenager

If they sleep with anyone, why won’t they sleep with you?

They don't really care what you prefer. They just want to ensure that women can fuck anything and everything in their twenties with no criticism, then marry and divorce you later, again without criticism.

Even if they didn't want to help women do shit without consequence or criticism, they still would do it because deconstruction is its own reward to these people. It's enough for them if they can pressure you to conform with constantly changing social norms as if the current leftist talking points were perfectly honest. The talking points change because they want to keep making you go along with them.

I don't want to sleep with a whore.

Why do sluts act like they are so happy with the life they live yet feel so insecure whenever someone points out their degenerate lifestyle?

I would remark about how my morning cereal won't give me AIDS, but I live in California now, so I'm not that sure anymore.

They also try convincing women who save themselves for marriage are either religious zealots or mentally damaged prudes, there's no between thanks to the normalization of degeneracy in society.

It's a bizarre reversal on shaming women where instead of the virtuous being shamed it's the degenerates shaming the virtuous, and it's only getting worse the more the degenerates gain numbers.

probably because your type are a bunch of whiny faggots. we get it, women are getting more promiscuous. there is no reason to make a 1000 threads talking about why you choose not to put your penis inside of them.

This is true. Its equivalent to when you name the jew. They recoil, cry, bargain, try to make you take it back.
Calling them a degenerate or trash is stronger than whore slut.

Because deep down they know it is shameful and wrong

see, here, he acts like he's in a position of power over the "cheerios", when in reality, >=30 year old roasties are in full on damage control mode trying to get beta males to be their providers; and a good chunk of them are failing miserably. turns out people don't want "cheerios" that have whored around.

What do you think about someone who has had sex with two girls, but then realizes his past was wrong and now wants to only be with a virgin?

Daily reminder that I unironically turned down sex and there's nothing you can do to contradict that fact.
P.S. I really cared about her, I wasn't sure if she just wanted to fuck or wanted to change. I guess I got my answer, but it's a sad one.
I think you can still change in your early to mid-20's. Most people have settled into themselves by 30.

do you have any empirical evidence to support this, or are you going off a few daily mail articles that get posted over and over?

It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right.

it's YOUR preference, and you are entitled to your own preferences.

It IS different for women. Because women ARE different from men.

literally google "percentage of unmarried women over 30." I never said it's a majority but it's definitely not negligible.

I feel better turning down sex than having sex that feels good, but then get disgusted by it later on. Especially if I don't see a future with the woman.

WOAH NEWSFLASH: WOMEN WANT TO BE JUSTIFIED ACTING LIKE WHORES BECAUSE THEY CRAVE DICK AND ABHOR RESPONSIBILITY.

FUCKING TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM ALL OF WOMEN'S HISTORY.

it's free market at work is all

women wanted emancipation and it's a part of it

a resourceful girl will have an easier time ensnaring twenty-something, early-thirties guy than a roastie and it doesn't really have to be a honeypot

I JUST DONT WANT DICKS IN MY CHEERIOS!! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!?!??!

Anyone reposting this is such a huge red flag

Because women feel their self appointed value threatened by an ideal they don't want and really can't stand up to, while white knights and orbiters do anything to show themselves supporting of everything women think.

Because they're trying to cope with their own insecurities or shameful decisions, so they end up attacking you to feel better. Ever notice the guys with "ex-slut" girls who vehemently defend their promiscuity and try to act like they're totally fine with it? Or the girls who've slept around and try to justify it by shaming your preferences? There's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin or low partner count woman or waiting until marriage and I think it's ironic that these same people push for shit like sexual acceptance and then go around and shame people because they aren't promiscuous.

Men who have promiscuous sex with a ton of partners are gross too

underrated post

Attention scandi faggots
Would this guy pass as a scandinavian

Does it really matter? You're never getting laid anyway you pale fat ugly fucking chud.

Would you still eat the cheerios after 10 nigger dicks were in the bowl?

Because they know your reasoning is valid and it makes them feel badly about themselves

We found the slut that regrets her life

>dating a woman is like being eaten
I can see where he's coming from, they do leave you and steal half of your assets.

=(

Got baptised for nothing.

> slut
I'm not your sister.

Hi John!

This. I don't get where the whole "men can sleep with all the women ever and nobody cares" meme comes from. The vast majority of men have a negative opinion of sluts regardless of gender.

>Implying i'm not an only child
So, what's life like as a single mother?

They are cucks that love used goods

>Calling them a degenerate or trash is stronger than whore slut
Whore slut is pretty strong too. I love when the left tries to re-appropriate names they hate. They tried embracing Nasty Woman like the right embraced Deplorable and it was just sad

>Not posting the original

>Shiieeetttt
I didn't have that one saved senpai.

you can see in that guy's eyes he has no soul

>Why I Cheated on My Husband

>Learn why these five women were unfaithful—and what you can learn from their experiences

>if a woman is unhappy in her marriage, she’s 2.6 times more likely to cheat. Regardless of the reason, there’s one thing that’s certain: infidelity is devastating. But there can be a silver lining.

>“From the day I married my husband, I knew it was a mistake,” says 50-year-old Elizabeth Smith.* “He was abusive, controlling and expected me to quit my job to make a home for him.” A little over a year into the marriage, she began having an affair with a man that she worked with.

>At 35-years-old, Barbara Gisborne was living the American dream. She lived in Madison, Wisconsin, with her loving husband and two children—but she was miserable. “My husband was a good man, but I was bored inside and out,” she says. “In our community, I always felt like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.” That year, she was in Chicago on business and met Bob, an Australian man, on an elevator. “We had an instant connection. We exchanged numbers, kept in touch, and I decided to fly out to Australia to see him and get him out of my system,” she says. “Instead, I fell in love.”

womansday.com/sex-relationships/dating-marriage/why-i-cheated-on-my-husband-124536

>fresh box of cheerios
>beat up box of cheerios left that's been passed around and eaten out of by 12 niggers and 23 chads
which would you prefer?

>beat up box of cheerios left that's been passed around and eaten out of by 12 niggers and 23 chads
This one because I want to make sure that my Cheerios are good enough to eat. haha I'd even eat my cheerios out of someone else's mouth.

Cuz Dem Heaux Be Salty Bout Niggas Who Dnt Wna Fucc. 4Real Tho, I Dnt Mind Cuz I Get Horny Sumtimez, I Need A Slut Who Go Down On My Dicc Dgaf How Many Niggas She Succ Like Bruh Im Horny Tho

/thread.

100% correct

People don't realize that men who do not marry whores value marriage MORE than those who marry a woman with 5 or more partners.

No man is required to be a husband.
>Especially not to a woman who has dragged her ass from man to man over the years.

It has literally means nothing if you marry a women that had a couple of bf before you

Why cant you let the past stay in the past?

the post on /r/tinder about that is full of leftist slut-defending

You'd think a place that revolves around tinder would be fairly unforgiving of roasties, but guess not.

There are many women who want you, user.

>Dear Nice Guy

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am. For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last. I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

>sassy

when did this become a good thing?

You don't get AIDS and alimony from cheerios

Never trust an Auscunt in an elevator
If we don't fart we will fuck your wife behind your back on your dime

Wow golly! I'm glad some of these girls finally see the light hahaha. Can anyone dip their cock in my breakfast then fuck my wife?

Probably about the time female talk shows became popular.

Such women clearly have no clue about what makes a relationship work.

Man or woman, I don't think 2 is shameful. It's sluts with 30+ that are disgusting.

Many women realize that the culture was wrong.

But for most of them, it is too late to get a good man when they wake up to reality.

Some women go to extremes, sadly, once the realization sweeps over them.

Would you eat a bowl of cheerios which 45 men had defiled with their privates.

I suppose John Green would.

>Would you eat a bowl of cheerios which 45 men had defiled with their privates.
>I suppose John Green would.
Yum, that makes it even better. You just can't handle a real cereal.

Hold fast to your ideals of 0 partners. I did and now we're expecting our first child together. It's amazing.

Imagine fucking Ellen.

You'd cram up your veiny spunkgun between her two hairy haddock fillets and as you're spitting in her mouth calling her a vile gutterslut she would stop pinching your nipples and continually interrupt with anecdotes about something or other.
You keep losing your rhythm so you pull out and just jerk it off and rip your rubber off and cum a huge hot squirt deep in her cunt for an Ellen first time ever moment.
Before you even finish shaking she's up out of bed dancing like a spastic and shit trying to wriggle and wring all your fuckmuck out of her pussy and down her leg while telling you how this reminds her of a time in Napa Valley.

Lesbians talk so much shit because no man ever rams a cock down their throat

Universal truths are universal.

if you believe that it was only 2 girls i have a bridge to sell you

Remember boys #NoHymenNoDiamond

Daily reminder.

Hypergamy is a real thing. And in many women, it never ever stops.

Because you are fucking children you goddam pedo

Depends on the culture. Basically white people, spics and negroes are fucked.

Married as a virgin.
Honestly AMA.

Where to find in burgerland?

>inb4 church

Bullshit, I found one. She's 19. The point is to be youthful enough to attract a young girl that's a virgin and make her fall in love with you. If she's in her mid, or hell even her early 20's it's more likely she's not going to be a virgin. That's how things are now.

Pro-tip: If you take a girls virginity then 9 times out of 10 she'll fall in love with you

How has #NoHymenNoDiamond worked out for you so far?

A key that opens many locks is a master key, a lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock. Also fuck what Mr. Green's opinions are, stick with the history, we have enough opinions.

Because beggars can't be choosers. The only guys looking for girls who haven't had any sexual partners (or very few) are stuffy religious goobers or virgin neckbeards that learned about women through r/TheRedPill instead of real life. Any guy who's had a normal sex life knows that girls are skanks when they're teens and in the 20's, and they know most girls lie about their sexual past anyway. You get ridiculed because you're naive losers.

There needs to be "Has beta orbiter bitch for a pet best friend who will undermine you"

Fuck that lock shit. Promiscuity is one of the most dangerous Jewish memes. I don't even envy the man-whore chads who fuck a different woman every week. I'd much rather have a loving lifelong waifu.

If you met your wife past her 20th birthday the jokes on you. You must get them no later than 20 if you want a good one.

Shitty lock argument.

/thread

agreed
all our ancestors followed that rule

>Why cant you let the past stay in the past?
Because I am not a cuck.

>in b4 redheads

Don't know about redheads, not a single thing.

Except my Uncle's second wife was a broad ass redhead who loved to drink. She became insane somewhere after their 1st year of marriage and he divorced her after much angst, apparently.

>Promiscuity is one of the most dangerous Jewish memes. I don't even envy the man-whore chads who fuck a different woman every week. I'd much rather have a loving lifelong waifu.

>I don't even envy the man-whore chads who fuck a different woman every week. I'd much rather have a loving lifelong waifu.

obviously you don't have either one

lol at Sup Forums

Popp knows, anons.

Popp knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJThQj--CaE