Why are Greeks gennerally so much better than other Europeans?

I mean how can they even compete with the accomplishments of the Greeks?Greeks enlightened this world with civilization , mathematics,sciences,the art of war,philosophy,astronomy and many more.We started the flame that enlightened the whole world.Greeks were the true successors of the Roman empire and they managed to hold the eastern battalion of this empire for a thousand years.Then they got conquered by the Turks but managed to keep their racial blood pure(for the biggest part at least) , rebel against them and create the modern Greek nation.Despite the current situation in Greece , the Hellenic race still gives many scientists to the wrold but they just cant work here due the economic situation.

What have northern European barbarians ever given to this world except bloodshed?You can say the Germans have managed to accomplish many things in terms of philosophy and science , also in war, but what about everyone else?Why are those northern Europeans so inferior compared to the Greeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=168505.0
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2ukpcogv#/watch?v=1j8ZE4p9WmA
youtube.com/watch?v=lQiCEHigQ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bimp

You people need to get your birthrates up

Modern greeks pretty much all have Turkish blood, lol.

You seem to have completely no idea.Many Turks looks like Greeks not the other way around.

Pay your taxes, you delinquent

Oh also, you're about as European as the guy making döner in my neighborhood.

hmmmmm... can I get more "hellenic race" pics? I'm pretty sure that there's not much difference between it and turks.

shut up subhuman

Your women basically have been our war trophies, Malafatalakis.

As I said the blood is diluted and not as pure as it was but still you can find a large number of pure blooded specimens

how does it feel that you contributed to ruining a perfect , pure blooded race with your disgusting seed?

Fuck off OP

dump sharter

I really don't feel anything about it.

you should feel ashamed about the deeds of your ancestors

bumping with superior greek genes

Remember to sage all slide threads.

They didn't ruin shit
turks are greek rapebabies

I mean I would, but living in Istanbul is actually pretty cool.

>gennnnnnnnerally

geez, so many jealous subhumans in this thread

you know it is not yours

Why don't you come and take it back?

Ikr

because jews.If you have a brain you know its true

Jews? Lol what?

sorry alexios but modern greeks are hardly distinguishable from turks in all of the pics and footage I've seen, as well as the ones I've met

clearly better specimens like the guy in the pic still exist but they are the minority

as far as i know the state tthat consists of greeks is not only broke but heavy in dept. and the ppl are fucking lazy.

all you say is something your ancestors did.

>> we wuz kangz

now your down to the ground even below the surface

You may have this opinion because you visited big cities.Of course in large cities the blood is diluted and stained with turkish mngoloid -brown blood.But if you ever visited the mountains of Greece you would find that the vast majority look like this pic.Maybe not as handsome but the same phenotype.

i meant to say you're

I hear istanbul is a shithole nowadays

Really makes you think

forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=168505.0

Yes the Turks ruined it.Also the turkish blooded Greeks have also ruined Athens

shut up moron

Make the world RED
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2ukpcogv#/watch?v=1j8ZE4p9WmA

I've known some Greek people and I really do like them.
but how did once one of the greatest civilization become so fucked up?
youtube.com/watch?v=lQiCEHigQ5Y
link related. one of the modern Greek contributions to the world

Pay denbts
Fix your lazy people
Fix gay sex
Bump up retirement age
Pay your debt back to turkey

Never forger how inferior you are:
>Lost against turkey while you were supported by France, the British empire and the weakened Ottoman empire

1)Its because we have many ''Greeks'' that are unpure in blood.Those Greeks are actually turkish rapebabies , they dont even look Greek.Those people never assimilated completely with the Greeks.Dictator Metaxas didnt genocide the impurities of our race therefore we are left with and ounstounding ammount of brown people that dont feel Greek(what a surprise) that cause a huge ammount of internal problems.
2)The Jews are well aware of this and they exploit it

I have no idea what is going on: the post

Slav here, raised in a Greek orthodox church

Your descendants here are fat, look like Turks, and speak shit English. They would openly speak Greek in front of me so I couldn't understand. EXTREMELY rude.

Second the service was over they'd start smoking and eating, fat as fuck. The women are as short as beaners. The men couldn't wait to dip into that ouzo.

Disgusting, fat, swarthy, apish people. I'm honestly glad I'm an atheist now, so I don't have to deal with those Turks.

All the Greek diaspora over here are absolute mongoloids. They're gaudy, refuse to assimilate, teach their children Greek first and English second, fly the Greek flag over the American one, and so forth. Not to mention consistently visiting Greece and disregarding our laws by street racing at night, getting hammered then fighting, etc.

The United States isn't your vacation place. If you adore Greece so much, then go the fuck home, it's that simple. Get the fuck out of my country you greasy, slobby, disgusting faggots.

I am completely aware of this fact.Many diaspora ''Greeks'' are completely mongrelized subhumans.Those are the same that accept a nigger as Greek and clap like chimpanzees when he is presented to them as so.Others are of very pure blood though in the diaspora , you may havent seen them because they or of higher castes and they are not very religious.And if they are they dont join the mongrelized plebs

>street racing at night
>getting hammered then fighting

They are enjoying life while you are here shitposting on Sup Forums.This isnt a bad thing

Except they're harming others. Don't get me wrong, do what you want, as long as you're living life happily. But, they'll speed around getting into car accidents and sometimes even swerve onto the side-walks when people are near by because they believe it makes them "tough."

Take your shit elsewhere. It's a busy area, not only do children roam, but so do other people, and I doubt someone wants to be rammed onto the curb because a couple of Greek fuckheads decided it'd be a great idea to get drunk then swerve around like animals.

You have plenty of areas to act like that. Do it near the underpasses, plentiful of roads without the crowds of people.

they do the same in Greece.I think this is a part of our nature.They do it literally all the time.I dont know why

Lazy good for nothing cunts that won't pay their debts or work or pay taxes.
Shittiest European nation

show your real flag.Im really curious

>everything that I dont like is bait

Keep drinking that Deutche msm cool aid Fritz. Feels good ja?

>My sense of humour fucking sucks so I resort to accusing

>implying I was joking

Agapo Ellada, o philos mou! With love, from Boston

The only thing Greeks have done in 2000 years is make a fucking gyro

much love too!

kek

Bump.Reminder that pic related is an extremely endagered species

Better at what, debt? Idiot

As my Croat uncle likes to say, the only thinks Greeks invented is homosexuality. They sailed the seas for months just having buttsex.

Looks like an ancient statue's face.
Nice.

>calls anything he doesn't like a slide thread

Bump. Fuck off you stupid nigger.

It's not BC anymore mate.