Puerto Rico's Secretary of State discovers US aid packages in trash dumpster

gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-secretary-state-blows-whistle-hurricane-relief-fraud-finds-unopened-us-aid-dumpster/

>The video shows countless unopened boxes full of ready-to-eat meals in a dumpster, presumably thrown away by Puerto Rican officials. The video was shot in Patillas, a city on the island’s southeastern coast.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/920128545812226048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-secretary-state-blows-whistle-hurricane-relief-fraud-finds-unopened-us-aid-dumpster/
dailywire.com/news/22431/video-shows-where-puerto-ricos-aid-went-spoiler-chase-stephens
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/12/fbi-in-puerto-rico-investigating-mishandling-fema-supplies.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/
youtube.com/watch?v=ygGlKSy6RMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is all drumpf’s fault, who wants to eat MREs?? why couldn’t the republitards send real food like empanadas!

You just know someone dumped that shit and claimed it was 'delivered'.

bump for justice lmao

wow those are worth quite a bit

fake news

MREs are tasty, probably better than what those fucks eat usually

>MRE's are tasty
Why you lie

The hurricane was like 3 weeks ago why hasn't Trump fully rebuilt the entire island by now? It's not that hard to do.

> Trump has them so flummoxed leftists go back to their old playbook and starves their own people to ensure victory

Puerto Rico is about at the level it was at before: a shithole

You got a valid source for that? Your link is a fucking meme OP. If this really is happening I'll sperg out tho.

Kek
Accuse your enemy of what you do

It's a twitter video faggot. Whaaaa I can't click links

Yep, this is how people operate in shitty 2nd/3rd world countries.

here, I'll do it for you
>twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/920128545812226048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://gotnews.com/breaking-puerto-rican-secretary-state-blows-whistle-hurricane-relief-fraud-finds-unopened-us-aid-dumpster/

trump really must laugh at how seriously everyone hangs on his every word

I know you're trolling but here:
dailywire.com/news/22431/video-shows-where-puerto-ricos-aid-went-spoiler-chase-stephens

YouTube video embedded in article.

HOLY SHIT BUMP

THATS HUGE IF BIG

Also of interest is that the FBI has already been tipped off to some of it and is investigating:

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/12/fbi-in-puerto-rico-investigating-mishandling-fema-supplies.html

Bump

Shocked! SHOCKED! Well not that shocked.

did the truckers union go on strike? even businessinsider is saying this is fake now..

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/09/30/puerto-rico-teamsters-union-frente-amplio-refuse-to-deliver-supplies-use-hurricane-maria-as-contract-leverage/

Also, the vegas shooter completely covered up this story.

>That wink
Panty status: drenched

Just wondering here, why does the USA even keep porto rico as a territory, I just see it a waste of money plus they all speak spic. Why not give them independance and see them burn?

here's video
youtube.com/watch?v=ygGlKSy6RMU

Why give up land? It's the one thing they're not making any more of.

YOU haven't lived until you've had my MRE sausage, hot sauce surprise.

It’s the labor unions and believe it or not the Latin Kings gang which are doing this.

San Juan’s mayor has heavy ties to the Latin Kings,

Idk about American but our MREs are fucking sick

then why not embed it here you nigger

'tard

>the secretary of state dumpster diving for food
man they really got fucked up huh

That guy looked like a Mexican. You sure that's Puerto Rico?

man, there is nothing wrong with MREs. that other dude is trolling. I unpack them and take the main meals camping with me. I motorcycle camp, so I cant take the full MRE, but can pack several main meals from them.

>reading disqus comments
what the fuck get off my board

CNN has people waiting all day to write an article about his tweets

You can tell Trump is doing his best to not mess with them

why is it even part of the us when it's next to spain

Even when they are leaching?
Porto rico doesnt want to be independant nor do they want to become a state, mainland dont want them to become a state due to immigration.
Still feels worthless to have them, they are bankrupt plus you have virgin islands as your carib clay.

American MREs are fucking great, could survive off them.

Proof of food aid being mishandled doesn't prove the spin gotnews is putting on it, though. Could just as easily be alt-right elements destroying food themselves and then false flagging it as libshit action - which makes a little more sense, really. Consider this bit from the article:

>She went on to describe the waste, noting how “There are dozens
>and thousands and thousands of food [boxes] and when people
>ask, we cannot give anything away because Carmen Yulin says
>that we cannot take anything out, because everything is a soap
>opera here – everything is a show.”

That's simply not going to work. Do it IRL and you get 1000 cellcam vids, riots, and a pile of gossip that will kill your votes next time around.

Not really that shocked, and while I feel bad for them, but what do they expect? If you can't be bothered to take care of yourself and you family what makes you think some one else will care more than you do?
In addition why is there never any flexibility with these people? All the food I saw in the video were packaged food, not bags of rice and flower. Who cares about it getting wet when it's in a water proof package, and if rats got into a package move on to the next.

dey woke doe

I like how allt he comments are still blaming trump

>WHY ISN'T HE OUT THERE IN A CANOE HAND DELIVERING ALL THE MEALS AND WATER? TRUMP FUCKED THIS ONE UP!

>countries run by shit skins are corrupt

Really got me thinking

Free white men. That was the perfect formula.

a friend sent me an american MRE once and I thought it was perfectly fine

>could survive off them
That's the point.

my uncle was a staff sergeant and always brought a shitload when they expired, we loved them

He could had sold it on the black market.

you mean democrats

Like a saturated sponge.

t. veggie omelette

It’s easy. Left wing assholes that want independence want to portrait Americans as heartless motherfuckers that haven’t sent help like the mayor of San Juan. People here might have below 85 IQ average but they’re not completely stupid. They know the US has done more for Puerto Rico than the nigger filled government. Any puertorrican that has spoken with the average people in the communities can tell you. There is an agenda and is fueled by democrats. They don’t want Puerto Rico to be independent but they want Puertorricans to distrust republicans so they move to places like Florida and vote democrat. I’m gonna say this now in case any puertorrican that is living in the states is reading, if you left Puerto Rico to go to the mainland on the mid of this disaster instead of staying here and help you’re a scumbag. And I don’t care how many packs of sausages or batteries you sent to the island, you still worth shit. I don’t know if Puerto Rico in the future will be an independent nation or a state, but the road for both is the same, we need a strong country to achieve any of them. And by you leaving to go suck of Uncle Sam tit on another state doesn’t help and just put us at the same level of wetbacks and niggers. I hope you get every bad thing that’s coming to you for being a traitorous scumbag.

>putting Aztec Hapas in charge of civilization

So its
>Alt-right puteroricans throwing out aid as their families starves
or crazy lefties
>throwing out aid to rebuild the country as they have to give Drumpf a Katrina moment
Hmm, really makes you think.

MRE's are made for combat able bodied young men and women, they are mostly carbs (sugar) and lots of fat.
So yea lets give it to some people over the age of 50. Or children. It was a useless relief package.

puerto ricans aren't even smart enough to sell that on the black market or something if you're still gonna be corrupt
what a fucking waste

Nah, Comida Criolla is good.

Why is it so hard to give poor countries & territories foreign aid? They always fuck it up somehow and direct the blame to you.

Does the net contribution from taxes not outweigh the "leaching"? Or do you not have those stats?

>mainland dont want them to become a state due to immigration.
every citizen of PR is a citizen of USA, nothing stops their immigration other than if they are able to afford the plane ride over
don't even need a passport

You've obviously never seen Puerto Rican food. Its carbs and fat, with some extra carbs and fat, and some accidental protein.

>starving people don't want lots of carbs and fat
Take off the memeflag, I can tell you are a fellow burger by the retardation of your comment

I wonder what that Hamilton faggot has to say about this?

fucking puerto ricans, they make dominicans look european

They taste okay until it is the only food for a year.

Don't forget your rock
>its any good cold

In Ways That Are Dark, Ralph Townsend's must-read introduction to China, there is an episode where mandarins hold up the importation of a vaccine during a raging plague to try to get more bribe money out of the doctors, who eventually give up and leave the country.

chili and macaroni is fucking god like

Yeah, MREs are packed in pretty thick plastic bags, so rain/sun shouldn't be an issue since they're made to ride around in packs. Rats? Well, then, eat the ones the rats didn't. How fucking hungry are you?

If you have more people like this user right here then your island is going to be all right.

theres a couple that taste disgusting, some taste good and some are amazing. Its all personal preference.

You have to be trolling, no one on Sup Forums is this stupid.

>He's never had menu 23 (Chicken Pesto Pasta)
Don't talk to me or my meal ever again

Democrats. Can't trust them. Trump should declare emergency and remove all Dems from power.

>tfw ill never be so up my ass into politics that ill make sure my hurricane ravaged island doesn't get any assistance because I think the president is mean

I hope this narrative isn't real bc if so that's just psychopath levels of thinking.

>he thinks there was an actual shooting in vegas

You wouldn't believe how many of them are.

This post is the textbook illustration of mental gymnastics, especially the part at the end where a Third World nonwhite bureaucrat is worried about votes.

You should not give aid.

>dump food into dumpster to prove that drumpf is mean
Noggin = Joggin

fucking lefty shithead faggots

Fucking idiots. Jalapeno cheese spread is fucking currency. Ain't nothing worth having that can't be bought with enough jalapeno cheese spread.

>completely missing the point

underrated as fuck
would fight in your coup

do you get paid to spread disinfo like this?

>its okay pablo just throw it all in the trash, krumph probably poisoned it anyway

>Could just as easily be alt-right elements destroying food themselves
Is being a Leftist in the DSM yet?

>Not enjoying MREs
>Not Bowing to almighty Steve

Not nice!

I'm sure part of it really is that. Part of it is the rampant, unchecked corruption. No one gives a shit that their leaders are robbing them blind as long as the gibs are flowing, but now that the gibs are gone they are all shocked. Their own elected leaders loaded their cars and vans up with supplies first.

This is quite literally what happens with every relief effort

>shipment comes in
>"alright shit we left it at the docks theyll figure it out mission accomplished"
>either nobody comes for it for whatever reason, its dismantled by starving people right then and there before even getting into the hands of the government to distribute it, or is stolen by local organized crime to make money

>being so engulfed and absorbed by propaganda that you acuse someone spreading truth of spreading disinfo

Increases the likelihood of people actually starving. Or at least getting hungry enough to never vote GOP again

She is directly linked to the convicted terrorist Oscar Rivera and FALN. She's a terrorist and communist sympathizer

Took that many replies before someone finally brought up Steve. Sad.

''Nice''

no man, there really was a shooting in Las Vegas

and there really is a crisis in Puerto Rico and its being made worse by the people in charge of aid distribution. FEMA and the PR Government are all to blame

>chad memes