Catalonia to "activate" declaration of independence if Spanish government implements article 155

Looks like tomorrow morning will be interesting.

archive.is/I14b6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNmC_XsEMdU&index=5&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1
youtu.be/wouNL14tAks
youtube.com/watch?v=-VNstOXw4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=zhPhmMm18zA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couto_Misto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 another 8 seconds

calm down leaf. its not like spain is going to sperg out and send in armed men to beat people up right guys... guys

youtube.com/watch?v=UNmC_XsEMdU&index=5&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1

>send in armed men to beat people
Might well be a lot more than that. Kind of hoping it is so I can make popcorn and watch the livestreams on youtube.

Can't wait to see the carnage while being comfy here in the Pyrenees

Prepare for another 8 seconds of independence.

Digits confirm, massive bloodshed in Iberia forthcoming.

What is it with that ugly pig fucker? Why does he have such a porcine appearance?

spien is going to activate a big venous castilian dick

you wont be spared friendo

I live in the Aragonese part, friend

We want more migrants and more EU.
They already blew their load.

then you will be conscripted, frend

Who do you support fellow Sup Forumssters? Will there be violence and political prisoners tomorrow?

Can't wait, desu

>Who do you support fellow Sup Forumssters
Spain.

>Supporting this unironically
youtu.be/wouNL14tAks

public service announcement: LAST MINUTE GOLD TRANSFERS TO SWITZERLAND WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THREE MORE HOURS.

What means does Catalonia have to resist the inevitable Spanish takeover? Sure, you'll have rioting in the streets, but I don't think much can be done without guns to physically force the Spaniards out.

You have to go back Manolo.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VNstOXw4fc

Unilateral Right Third Cranial / Oculomotor Nerve Palsy

Barrels full of gold teeth still good, like before?

>Who do you support fellow Sup Forumssters
Spain. An old state, a proud state. Catalonia is nothing.

yes, absolutely. Interested?

Does this video mean that Spain is the small dog because it threatens with military action while Catalonia goes ahead like it gives no fucks?

>Catalonia to "activate" declaration of independence
Should Spain respond with a counterspell or take the hit?

What do you think Andorra is for you mountain jew?

I've already seen the video and is clearly propaganda. But I don't get it why spain isn't allowing the secession. I've heard 2 reasons for this; one is that they don't want to become one of those meme countries where everything splits and you end with a dozen of worthless countries and the other had to do with companies leaving catalonia but desu who gives a fuck if they would be leaving anyway. Can a spain bro explain me why they are trying so hard to hold catalonia? Is catalonia doing a "dindu" move? The video tries so hard to claim they are the good guys and you should support them that I find something is fishy here.

>supporting law abiding citizens
Or...
>supporting pro immigration, pro muslim commies
HMMMMMM....

What is article 155? I dont speak or read Spanish

ITT MANOLOS BTFO

>BTFO
>T
>F
>O

>MANOLO HIERRO DE LA MIERDA DE TU HERMANA

But my family has been here in Huesca since the 1800s you fucking faglord

So uh, Rajoy is giving Puigdemont another week of time until the Senate votes 155. I'll just read what happened with this crap in half a year or something.

>Unilateral Right Third Cranial / Oculomotor Nerve Palsy
That just explains the lazy eye, it doesn't explain the porcine features

If the government of a region stops responding to the central government, the central government strips the Autonomous Community of all autonomy and privileges and assumes direct control of it until new autonomic elections. Its like if Trump kicked every politician in California and made decisions for it himself.

Spain is a shithole of lazy fucks that has always depended on the economic prowess of basques and catalans to make it to the first world club, if Catalonia secedes the Basque Country will follow leaving behind the wasteland that is Castile.
You won't find any spaniard that is willing to admit this so they always say bad excuses like the unity of Spain is sacred or muh constitution or crap like that.

no safe heaven?

Well fuck impliment that shit hispanibro, i'll gladly join the foreign volunteer unit to kick some Catalonian ass

They don't even need to activate the 155 to start dismantling the Govern. The government just needs to reform a single Law (Law 10/2010) to allow them to ban any accounts supporting the Govern, stripping them of their money (a week before they receive their next salary) and watch the fireworks while Catalonia is consumed by fire and take the heads of their own leaders.

Heck, they can probably do it without that. The central government is controlling the Catalan treasury right now, they just need to send the payments two days later and will fuck Catalonia's economy.

Ok then stay but you have to take Colau back. Also Lleida is full of aragonigger gibmigrants, take them back too.

>economic prowess of basques and catalans

Biggest ports are on Valencia and Algeciras, Jordi.

You are only special because you have the roads that connect the rest of Spain to France. But don't worry, it won't be for long.

nigga you are going to pay my per. Want it easy or not negro. You catalonians work in my plantation

The whole Catalonia will be a safe haven when we get our independence.

The awesome thing about 155 is that its so vague it basically gives the government complete control on what methods or force to use when its activated. It could be stripping capabilities of the region 1 by 1 or straight sending tanks, its all on whoever is in charge.

To be hones this is what I was thinking (well, not exactly the way you worded) but why did they make such a propaganda like video with it? It was a really bad move on their part. To me it only makes the cause looks less humane.

Everyone here fucking hates that kike and every commie fucker who migrated to elsewhere, get fucked Josep lmao

>safe haven when we get our independence
How many leftist cucks do you know willing to take a bullet for the cause?

All in all I think PP is prolonging this to cover all their cases resolutions, did you hear about Bárcenas, Noos, the CAM executives or the pardons the PP has given these 2 weeks?

Like when California leaves...
Why the hell should we be against that?
Do we really want a nigger woman as the next president?

big if

what would happen if california calexited and then allied with catalonia. Would california be able to beat spain in a war? Remember, california has a battleship and several ww2 era aircraft carriers

Does the king have any power in that situation? Or the government itself?

So all Spain has to do for Catalan to stay cucked is not activating 151, which they would only have to do if Catalan declared independence in the first place?
And this is a happening how?
Are you and Catalans retarded?

Catalonia 100% so we can get rid of commifornia.

we will give them some FREE blankets infected with smallpox.

Californians would just spread their asscheeks

As far as I know the article first needs to pass a vote in the Senate and its the executive (PP in this case) who calls the shots. I don't think the king is very involved in it, Juan Carlos I and Felipe VI are more diplomats than heads of state.

Karma is a bitch.

fucking kek
youtube.com/watch?v=zhPhmMm18zA

Because a port is all the economy right? If you don't think that Catalunya and Euskadi are motors of the economy of Spain you're deluded.

First learn english you moor.

Yeah it's a pretty bad video but it will work on normies. Keep in mind that we're a tiny region fighting against everyone, we can't defeat Spain politically nor military and the EU, international organizations like the UN, IMF, etc side with Spain. The only thing we can do is trying to get the peoples support through compassion, basically do as Gandhi did.

None but if they were smart they wouldn't be leftists so they can be tricked easily.

>spain right now
we're all laughing at you cucks freaking out over some tiny piece of land. nice power level, fag.

Typical fucking German reasoning. Why is it that your people's logic is always flawed?

fuckin yaassss queen catalonia slayyyyyy

Why don't let Dixie separate then?

Generalising, not all Germans are like that

>CA state naval militia waited for spain to attack in the spanish american war
>spain never showed
makes you think

I'm neutral.

But Catalonia might destabilize the EU more.

> allowing a pro refugee communist state to be isolated

A crippled empire with technology from the 1700s in 1898 can't do much sadly

>Be Spain
>Lose New Spain,
>"lol i dont care"
>Catalonia wants to Secede
>"NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

My goodness Nigel, you don't say? You sound exactly like one of those ''not all Muslims!!'', obviously not every single person shares the same perspective, that'd be impossible in fact.

Because losing some mestizo shitty empty land is better than losing part of the main land
>Be Mexican """""""Empire""""""""""
>Texans revolt
>lol take siesta
>Get ambushed and destroyed
>America invades you
>California fucks off too
>Get 55% of your land stolen in 4.5 secs

Then why you saying all Germans are the same? Very ignorant on your part and quite a racist comment

Blame the spain colonizers that got the jungle fever.

>literally
who?

>I was merely pretending
Don't you try to weasel your way out of this. Apologize and be frends with finland again. go.

>What do you think Andorra is for
It's home to the Andorrans ,duh

>mfw Catalonia would have stayed if Spain had have gave them a legit referendum

'Kay. Spaniards here don't give a shit of all of your monkey drug republics either way. Heck even most I know say the world would be better if everything south of the U.S. sinks into the ocean.

>Commie eurocucks think you can form a state without a violent revolution and just saying the sovereign is mean.

>projecting this hard
that's literally all of Europe right now lol
have fun faggots

I don't think you understand the consequences of the US sinking into the ocean
First one being the tsunami would destroy Spain

see >The only thing we can do is trying to get the peoples support through compassion, basically do as Gandhi did.

I'm just here for the civil war footage.

With that response im not surprised that the Spainards are still losing territory in the 21st century

That only works if there is a vested political interest in power in nearby countries that will help push a populist movement to support it. The banker controlled Europe do not want to see this happen at all so they will simply bury Catalonia in the media and laugh as they get beaten.

>Heck even most I know say the world would be better if everything south of the U.S. sinks into the ocean.
>south of the U.S.

It's ok, he doesn't want to turn you into Atlantis 2.

Join the official /esp/ discord channel goys

/zrRdYx

>All Germans are the same

So that's what I said, is it? I said it was a typical German reasoning, which means it's something that is a quite common sight to see from Germans, it doesn't mean all Germans do it. Typical means it's a feature in which if you witnessed it and had to take a guess, you'd have by far the best chance of guessing right if you based it on what the measures say. Are you even old enough to be on this site? I feel like your intelligence comes off as quite unfledged. What is it that makes you even say ''not all Germans''? Are you very experienced with them?

B...but user what makes you think it wouldn't be the other way round given that most of the police are pro spanish even in catalonia,all the military (and thus vets)and nearly all of the non cuck sucking leftard liberals.
I know there are some pro independence anons here but trust me IRL most pro independence guys would end up being massacred.
Just saying
Imagine if sweden wanted to take independence from Russia and all of the nordic resistance guys were pro russia,all the police etc and against them were sjws and cucks.
That's basically it,i support independence but i think it's the worst possible outcome for catalonia,after the terror attack they showed their lack of balls basically wanting more nigger dick.
I think nothing will happen yet I wish for a big big happening

catalonia

i hate spain so spicks killing each other is fine by me

Couto Misto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couto_Misto