Reproduction strategy

>don't want to get married and there's a 99,76% chance that I won't
>don't want to live under the same roof with a woman
>don't want to even commit to a monogamous long term relationship with a woman
>still want to fulfill my biological mission of spreading my seed and also want to continue the white race

What are my Sup Forums approved options? I've thought about donating sperm and/or getting a couple of decent women pregnant and then paying them child support while keeping the distance. Maybe help hook them up with some schmuck who would raise the kids. Or try something like a semi-detached house with a door between the two homes so I could be part of the lives of the kids.

>inb4 go to a church, find a nice reborn slut, marry her, buy a house with her, pop out 4 kids and be alpha enough that she doesn't divorce and/or cheat and/or cuck and/or dead beadroom you

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/5F-O5uTPnw/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you want to live in a wholesome christian family with woman you love?

Of course I want to. I also want to be Batman, be able to manipulate time as I wish and to be a billionaire.

I will explain:
>Surogat women.

Ah so you think it's impossible. If that's the case why on earth would you say that you
>dont want to get married, live under same roof, commit to a monogamous relationship
?

I wouldn't trust someone raising my kid(s), too many stupid people out there. Especially if they're a cucked schmuck.

Sperm bank. Srsly, it happens. Nice married normies with infertility then continue your gene combination and give it happy childhoods. The end.

Because it's impossible to make it work in the current social, legal, political and cultural climate. Why is this so hard to understand?

And then my biological daughter turns 18, gets to know who I am, finds me, we both get attracted to each other because no Westermarck effect and sex bätäng follows. NOOOO.

CHECK 'EM

You'll get cucked whatever you do
Unless you look like 'Thor' himself

Come on, Pörtsi, dont be such a defeatist. There are ways to increase your chances and it all starts with improving yourself. If you make the best of yourself that you can be, there will be no need to lower yor standards. And when you build up your confidence, youll be able to control your woman.

He will get cucked eventually too

>dont be such a defeatist
>German flag
Never trust the eternal germanic

REEEEEEEEE

You can self-improve all you want but you'll never out-Chad the state and you can be as confident as you want but you'll never control female hypergamy.

Monogamy is not natural to humans, it's a social construction that was put together because it's a crucial ingredient to building and maintaining a civilization. And we used to have all sorts of powerful stuff enforcing that monogamy. But now? LOL. Does religion and going to hell matter to women? No. And there's no fault divorce. And there's no "Lex Julia" that lets you kill your wife and the guy who cucked you in case you ever find out that your wife has cheated on you. Here in Finland over 50% of marriages end in divorce and the reason is almost always the same: "dissatisfaction". Every pillar keeping the marriage contract together has fallen.

Although in natural circumstances monogamy is something that is strived for more often by women than by men, because a pregnant women, rasing a vulnerable little human are also very vulnerable themself and so they are in need of a good and reliable provider (clinging onto a rich and/or powerful man and settling for him). Men on the other side are naturally more polygamous, because they can impregnate multiple throughout the day and there comes almost no responsibility for doing so (in nature).

I understand what you mean, when you say that the political/social climate is not the most desirable for having a monogamous relationship and rasing children. Traditional family values seem to have lost importance and the liberation of the woman has been probably a big part of it.
But women now enjoy the same freedoms as men did and do. Just as there are irresponsible men that sleep around a lot, women do the same. There will be always people with now sense of responsiblity or even morality that strive for a hedonistic way of life, whether it is a man or woman. Just because women do now as men did for centuries doesnt mean that there are no good people left.

But what the fuck do i know.
I still wish you the best, my friend.

Mods...this has nothing to do with politics....

Go on dating websites and advertise your cucking services to married women. You'd be surprised user.......very surprised.

Just marry a virgin

/thread

You aren't trying hard enough. Go to more churches, meet more girls. I can literally think of 5 girls right now who are looking for a healthy normal commited marraige.

ok, don't have a relationship or reproduce then lol seems like a good plan

Not an argument.

Tell more.

LOL

You are the problem with the decline of the stat of the world. Man the fuck up, actively be choosy to find a good woman, dont fuck around with the first broad you see, and raise your own goddamn kids, don't leave it solely to your wife to do the job, it's a joint effort that makes good kids.

You are useless to the future and past of whites, the only pro white thing you can do is gave 20+ children.

White women only care about money, don't waste your time

Courtney Tailor.

instagram.com/p/5F-O5uTPnw/

Don't cuck out my dude.
>Monogamy is not natural to humans, it's a social construction that was put together because it's a crucial ingredient to building and maintaining a civilization. And we used to have all sorts of powerful stuff enforcing that monogamy. But now? LOL. Does religion and going to hell matter to women? No. And there's no fault divorce. And there's no "Lex Julia" that lets you kill your wife and the guy who cucked you in case you ever find out that your wife has cheated on you. Here in Finland over 50% of marriages end in divorce and the reason is almost always the same: "dissatisfaction". Every pillar keeping the marriage contract together has fallen.
You're right on the money here, except for the defeautismus.
What you gotta do is get a prenuptial agreement (avioehto). Don't share anything in the case of a divorce. If your potential mate has brains you can explain the current legal climate of raw deals that men get, I did and it works. This way you can marry without your partner getting "dissatisfied" because of the incentive to get an easy divorce, money and custody etc.

Needed dem fajitas after that hour long gagjob he put her through

Women have abandoned their responsibility to society. Consequentially civilization is collapsing. It has happened just like this numerous times before. However, this time we have the techological capability to avert the disaster:
Only choice is to replace roasties wholesale with artificial facsimile. Roasties go to the camps.

>>don't want to get married
Stopped reading. You're mentally ill and your opinions just don't matter.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

>still want to fulfill my biological mission
you have no biological mission retard

She fucking loved it

>"Man up"

Not an argument.

>I did and it works

It might work now, yeah.

men dont try to use the power of thr government to destroy womens lives though.
thats the difference.

Don't worry, your never getting any pussy anyway so this will all work itself out.

>Women have abandoned their responsibility to society.
This is ridiculous. White men lost control of our women, you can't blame women for our forefathers giving women the vote etc. We are their stewards and guardians, a duty we failed. The world wars cucked us hard, the best men died and weak men opened the door for women to take the reins.

Take responsibility and fix a bitch. If you can't or give up, you have failed, completely and utterly, as a man.

K-selection ion masterrace reporting in. r-selective subhumans need to go back to Africa and await the coming genocide

reminder that divorce is the normal

You should probably not get married or have children. No spermbank donations. You have no need for children if you won't be their father. Being a dad takes more than just paying for childcare. If you don't want to be a dad then don't have children.
You don't need Sup Forums's approval to be a waste of life and resources. Go right ahead. You are among other losers who will die childless. If you are among the nihilistic self-worshipping hedonists called millennials, I don't care what color you call yourself, you guys make awful parents and spouses by the entirety.

I don't know what sites are popular in Finland for such things, but a few years ago I started posting personal ads on Craigslist looking for married women who wanted discrete, no strings attached sex. Over the next couple of months I fucked 5 of them between the ages of 22 and 45. I could have kept going, but I started to worry about some jilted husband picking up a gun and murdering me. Good times.....good times. Women are truly debased creatures.

I am 24, got laid for the first time on thursday. i have completey stopped joiking off because i want pussy. Take the plunge its not that akward.

Bump she's gorgeous. What happened to society...there's literally nobody that looks like that irl. No wonder nobody getting married.

Unironically this. The difficulty is finding one, especially when some women (most catholic girls it seems) lie about it.

Not so fast stud. I've always found it useful to rub one out before taking a girl out. It calms me down and helps me last longer when the fun starts.

If you're not going to raise these children in a stable, traditional environment then don't even bother, because your offspring have an overwhelming chance of growing up to be degenerate open border faggots with the absence of a father, without your influence that is, and that's exactly what Europe doesn't need.

Your options should be:

1) Be a father and raise those children accordingly.
2) Don't have children.

If you're not going to raise those children right and educate them, you're wasting yours and everyone's time since they'll probably grow up to be useless faggots without someone to steer them on the right course anyway.

>waste of life and resources. Go right ahead. You are among other losers who will die childless

Congratulations, you just cemented my decision to donate to as many sperm banks as I can. I will also strive to create as many single moms as humanly possible by getting women knocked up and then leaving them like a nigger.

marry an asian woman

True dude. But have u seen what millennial have to pick from these days I mean....

DAMN LOOK AT ALL THOSE SOURCES HURR DURR

Hey champ, you put on a suit and tie, enter with a smile and ask to see the manager, look him in the eye and give him a firm handshake, don't take no for an answer

I donate the sperm in your mother's mouth

I disagree, white nationalism and righteous Jew hate are more popular than ever, they're going to be mainstream.

I say, if you can't find a lifelong partner with whom you can raise children successfully to adulthood, then you should at least impregnate as many women as possible. More white babies are good.

no, it's not an argument

I really mean it, you should refuse to pass on your genes

it's a good plan

you will be happy

She ain’t pretty. She looks like milk and milk is gross af. I want some cocoa butter chocolate milk mixed with caramel, now that’s my kinda drink.

If you think this, you are stupid. Sure maybe if we were back a hundred years or so we could have the power to reverse what is happening to women. But now? No chance. This has happened before. Women destroyed Roman civilization. The laws of society prevent us from stopping it because women have remade them in their image.

--

lad

oops.
The point is that women never destroyed anything by themselves. We let them destroy everything, just like in rome. Who do you think enacted those first laws due to too easy living.
The only healthy response is to carry your responsibility and raise a good, decent family. You and your internet club can't turn the tide of a civilization, but every proper family helps, you will also serve others as a beacon of hope and inspiration.
Either cuck out or be like the men who actually built some civilization.

thanks for sharing nigger

Then rot you fucking shit like you always wanted to

whoa that dudes hairline is a trip

> "Why don't you want to live in a wholesome (((christian))) family with woman you love?"

Good optics.
Raise white consciousness.
White women have an instinctive preference for white but it will be even more so If we show them the harmful effects of mixed race mongrels.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Don't want to actually raise my kids or live under same house with mother
That's litterally nigger behavior OP, grow the fuck up and learn how to tell the difference between a roastie and wife matterial. You don't need to get married, but don't bitch out of raising your kids

Become a donor.

Stormnigger trash BTFO

its funny because i saw a recent story that the most popular and sought after sperm is nordic viking sperm.

>>don't want to get married
>What are my Sup Forums approved options?

non

ew the only reason shes half as pretty is because she has white phenotypes.

just get married

wtf that looks like an alien

It is very true that once in a blue moon race mixing produces a ridiculously hot chick. They are profoundly rare though. More common than attractive noggs, but still. But notice that the only reason she is as hot as she is, is because she has all white features. The mixed gene gave her a tan looking skin that is natural which makes her look kinda exotic, and the rest is nothing but white features.