Drumpf is darkness
Drumpf is murder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kk6wLZN4X74
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=eK0jiod6H9o
youtube.com/watch?v=-VzLxWBho-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

& saged

How do we reform the death penalty to make it more cost effective?

Good, more corpses.

Get rid of appeals for those sentenced to death, do it with a shotgun blast to the head, and set a two year time limit from sentence to time of execution.

>killing those who would gladly kill you is bad

>Southern Poverty Law Center
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Rather easily, drastically reduce time spent on death row, it should be a month max. Then reform the execution methods, the lethal injection has a surprisingly high failure rate. Either decapitation via some form of guillotine or bullets would be much quicker and cost effective.

Good solutions. I wonder if there would be a way to adjust the amount of appeals based on idk a full confession or on the strength of evidence for their conviction. Idk but the appeal process definitely needs to be changed somehow.

0 appeals, but allow other judges to review the case after the fact if they so choose. Most of the cases that get overturned based on appeals would have been overturned by a simple legal review of the trial proceedings. (((DNA evidence))) from 30 year old crimes is horseshit.

Democracy dies in darkness

KILL EM ALL
HIGH ENERGY

This is a slide thread. Pic related is how you deal with them.

Drumpf dur hur, look at me being original... boring and

>sage

hey leaf, maybe you don't realize this but the death penalty is a states rights issue. Has nothing to do with President Trump. Let this thread die because its fake news

SPLC is not a source.
Emotional gibberish fails.
Babbling about the rights of rapists who bury women alive while laughing at them (like the infamous Oklahoma botched chemical execution) does not work.

Why not an hour

Everyone knows the president is judge and jury for every criminal case in the USA.

I can't believe Trump would time travel 8 years into the past, train to become a master of disguise, teleport around the country handing out death sentences, and travel back.

Don't you understand how close these multiple-murdering, illiterate inmates are to curing cancer???

If I were POTUS, every jailbird would be getting fried. Keep crying, faggot. Sage.

Hanging is cheapest, but i believe we should embrace our traditional methods of execution. Wicker man for us, scalpings for you guys.

i see nothing wrong with this, the death penalty should be more used that common imprisonment

Ride the lightening an eye for an eye...
youtu.be/kk6wLZN4X74

Sounds good.

Firing squad after conviction.

OMG, like totts! Time traveling spinmaster that loves to murder murderers!

Good. God supported the death penalty.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=eK0jiod6H9o

Public stonings

Good thing nobody gives a shit what SPLC thinks.

better lightning song
youtube.com/watch?v=-VzLxWBho-8

Why is Trump such an asshole and retard? Is this punishment for America's prior sins?

Implementation immediately upon conviction carried out by firing squad or a gas chamber pumped full of nitrogen if you're into that "humane" shit.

Aren't they convicted criminals?

FAKE NEWS
This Awoo bought to you by the makers of libtears seasoning
libtears! turns your meals extra salty!

in other news, Canadians are fleeing Canadia to escape Trudeau and his madness

>Since 2009

Whose first year in the White House was in 2009?

Prison system is just stupid and bad for the economy. All punishments should involve physical harm or financial punishment.

>Killing convicted murderers is bad
>Killing unborn children is good

Sure is liberal logic in here.

>make the condemned fight to the death
>sell tickets

End appeals.

Is this fake news?

Oh no those poor people who set children on fire and rape their corpses. How dare we fry them rather then keep them in prison clothed and feed till they die of old age.

Speed up the appeals process, from date of conviction you have one automatic appeal in exactly a years time followed by one more year to allow for 'overwhelming new evidence' to come to light. After that execution through either hanging or guillotine with no more then five witnesses present consisting of a family member of the condemneds choosing, a religious leader of the condemned's choice, a medical doctor to confirm death, the executioner and the prison warden.

Death penalty cases will be presided by either a 12 man jury or 3 judges and require a unanimous decision for sentencing.