Paddock trip from Vegas to AZ

If the autists let this die it's over.

youtu.be/3sFBz7CTQ5M

Keep the threads going let's not give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-10-04/the-latest-girlfriends-nephew-stunned-by-gunmans-actions
youtube.com/watch?v=1ob1VfTaJpA&t=169s
youtu.be/1CZyN0rfIts
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/gwQ5OAd6Z7U?t=22
youtube.com/watch?v=wyU7waJWL-c
archive.is/4z4HN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

bump

So the private dick the MGM company brings in to keep the media away from campos is a licensed embalmer? And the other day we got the corpse looking photos of campos and could he be the man who brought luis fransisco in to be Paddocks body?

Bump

"A person who has seen Mandalay Bay hotel records that have been turned over to investigators said Wednesday they show Stephen Paddock asked for the two-room suite on the 32nd floor when he checked in last Thursday. The room wasn't available until Saturday and he moved into it then and opened fire from it the next night, killing dozens and wounding hundreds."

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-10-04/the-latest-girlfriends-nephew-stunned-by-gunmans-actions

Boomp

Bump. It's sliding fast.

Bumperino

Bump.

Vin Armani claims that the whole thing was one big test for new pentagon weapons technology using drones. He has some pretty convincing information

youtube.com/watch?v=1ob1VfTaJpA&t=169s

This guys voice is relaxing.

Comped a bump.

probably met AZFlyGuy

Bumpish

Using a drone is going a little to far out on a limb for me.

youtu.be/1CZyN0rfIts

>yawwwwwn

You may have a bump, good sir.

bump

Comp'd

Bump bump bump hey can I help I'm here in the PHX!!!!

I didn't think slide levels like this was even possible.
Where was paddock for 5 extra hours? He flew from Vegas to Phoenix but then turned around and drove back to Vegas, why? He obviously had something he couldn't fly with.

No mention of the second guest?

Didn't he have to go to Az to buy the tracer rounds? I read somewhere that he tried to buy tracer rounds at a gun show but they were not available so he drove to AZ to purchase some. But I can't remember what article it was.

Phew, I feel sleepy all of a sudden

>rich guy flies to Arizona
>rich guy drives back to Nevada

Why is a rich guy driving back when he can fly?

bump.. watching.. well made actually...

Bump

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I checked for a while and couldn't find any gun shows that were in Arizona on the 19th of September. Fuck you disinfo shill with your can't remember the article bullshit

Obviously The Ellen Show. Daytime when most people are working, something that autists are absolutely not going to turn on, and something that idiot normie women will trust 110 percent.

notice how the pen he used to write his last note with is on the left side. Can anyone find out whether Paddock was right or left handed?

I wonder if that open door was ever closed? (Why wouldn't he check the door before investigating the fire door?)

That video of Paddock showing him playing cards some days after the event showed him using his left hand to write and whatnot, IIRC. I'm lefthanded myself and notice other lefty very quickly...

not a pen. some kind of glass punch tool.

youtu.be/gwQ5OAd6Z7U?t=22
Here is confirmation.

Is it normal for them to close the curtains once the crime scene is secured and they stay their investigation? Wasn't sure just curious?

The thing that keeps coming to mind is that he played large amounts of money on video poker that if done well, say by someone who is good with number like an accountant, would payout upwards of 90%. This is a good way to launder money without too much of a loss. The question then becomes if he was doing this was it for organized crime/cartel or as an agent? If this is the case and that part of this can be solved it might help make the situation more clear.

I don't think that is him

It was on multiple news channels here in Vegas fuck face.

No, and they make it sound as though he was only in the room since the previous day. But that is heresay so it's hard to tell if it was accurate.

Yeah why would they make up an elaborate false flag then have him out in public gambling again days later?

I would assume a large gun shop might have them if that was his reason for going.

Breddy gud bread summarizing most of the fishy shit about Vegas (with links/proof):

Why would they give us this official narrative?

I felt the same until I saw the pic of Luis Francisco, but seeing that I'm not the only one curious about him being lefthanded or not I figured it's worth pointing that out.

That picture could actually be the guy they've been showing us. There is nothing in that picture that proves it to be of a corpse.

Same style shirt. Nearly identical. Left handed, the woman.

I think you're missing my point. We have a "headshot". Easily staged to look like it's part of the surrounding environment. Nothing connecting that leg/arm to the head. Analytically speaking.

We must not be talking about the same stuff. What are you referring to?

Bump hump

"Crime scene" photos that were leaked. Torso is missing. Has anyone even thought to look at the Exif data of the originals? Come on. You figured out that honeypot the last photo that was given. Why not apply it to the previous?

Why the reversed image?

Nice digits. The crime scene guy is not the guy we were told is Paddock. That is a fact at this point.
I was referring to the guy gamblinig a few days later that looks just like our Paddock guy.

Someone mentioned this on the Campos thread. Interesting stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyU7waJWL-c

How about the tattoo?

I repeat my previous. There is no evidence proving a corpse in the room photos. There is no evidence in the head photo proving its in that room...

he probably met one of these morons, pic related.

Good point. Taken. Similar to one I made days ago.

Dismissed as turkey neck.

John Brown Gun Club. Named after a guy who lost his first real fight after 36 hours and was subsequently hanged. KEK

Look up Brian Hodge. He was staying in room 32134. But, one of the broken windows was in 32134, and the second camera found on the cart in the hallway had cables leading to 32134. How did Paddock get into 32134?

It wasn't by force if they had to breach the room.

fucking shit I asked this a week ago and everyone ignored me.

Rental car receipt shows that Paddock arrived at the Arizona airport where he then got a rental car and drove to Las Vegas.

1. Why didn't he fly straight to Vegas?
2. Where did he fly in from?
3. Why did he go to Arizona?

in a pic he's holding his drink with his left hand so I'm going to say left handed.

But the note being on the left hand side of the desk wouldn't have anything to do with being left handed or not.

Pay attention to the height of that desk in comparison to the height of Paddock. Paddock would have to sit down to write that note. Yet the chair is flat against the wall. Also notice that the placement of the note is on the other side where there is no chair.

Most likely that note was written somewhere else and then placed on the table with the pen.

There never was a tattoo. Stop repeating that fake news.

The guy playing poker in New Jersey even has matching ears from what you can see in the video.

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas

This.

Brain Hodge isn't talked about enough.

off subject but interesting

so i was looking through their site and found a connection, i think, to a guy in charlottesville. There was one skinny mexican. tattoos, beard, dressed in black tac gear with a med kit, and someone was asking in those early threads who he was. i think i connected him with this john brown/redneck revolt commie shit.

archive.is/4z4HN
there are a couple of archived pages but that pic is on one of them.

>stop repearing fake news

These are the same people who believe donald trump will actually do things he says.

There's no helping them friend

everyone knows that. But who?

GUYS.

What ear pro did Paddock use?

If he wanted to escape (which people seem to think he did want to) why would she have wanted to be deaf for life?

500+ rounds in a hotel room with no earpro?

Really?

security and maintenance after they killed the 3rd man in the room.

why would he*

True. No ear protection. Shooters use ear protection. Everyone overlooked that.

ok, just a couple of problems with your theory.
1. One of the curious things about the LV shooting is how quickly they released the photos of the room and body. How often do you see law enforcement say "gee, we have these crime scene photos, and although we're incredibly busy with the investigation we raced to upload them to facebook..."

2. Why go to the trouble of staging a crime scene and having a scapegoat if the scapegoat isn't going to be the dead body in the staged photos? That makes no sense whatsoever.

3. Nothing in your photo comparison gives any indication that it isn't the same dude in both photos. They were clearly taken at different times, different lighting, and different sides of his face.

4. If the "they" here are powerful enough to stage a crime scene and frame a scapegoat in such a huge event, then would they really say "hey thanks for posing for our photos, here's some tokens, go hit the slots on us buddy" or would he be laying in the gutter somewhere with a hole in his head?

5. If he's going to be laying in a gutter somewhere with a hole in his head, why not just toss him in the room in the first place?

It's a theory, but evidence would be nice.

This is why you don't retire once you're hired.

Agree with all except
>Nothing in your photo comparison gives any indication that it isn't the same dude in both photos
It is always the ears. left has lobes, right does not.

guns are easier to get past a checkpoint with a bribe than on a plane dealing with TSA

> Why did he go to Arizona?
I heard he was having lunch with Sen. Flake and Sen. McCain

It's hard to know for sure because I am right handed but often drink with left hand. If there was definite info on this it would be helpful. The slidefire stocks in the pictures are right handed versions. You can get SF stocks for lefties but these are right handed stocks.

HANNITY IS GOING TO VEGAS TOMORROW

Did they ever figure out how the guy in New Jersey got ahold of Steve Paddock's ears? Didn't they have a break on n at Paddock's house? Do you think the guy in New Jersey was responsible and got his ears during the break in?

You tell me.

Yeah that shit would be painful without.

I went into this thinking "fuck conspiracies, this was a BernieBro commie shitbag or an islamist or both".

But as a person moderately experienced with guns I have to ask:

1. Why no ear pro? Yes, a "suicider" wouldn't care but odds are good he wanted to escape.

2. Why would you mount a scope on a bumpstock-equipped AR? Bumpstocks and precise aiming are mutually exclusive!

3. Bipods (tripods as the press call them!) also would be very little use when using a bumpstock.

4. Somewhere I read he wanted to use tracer rounds to "improve his aim" but I think that would have been to help ignite the fuel he was said to have been shooting at (which didn't ignite with standard rounds)

Any vids of people using bumpstocks with scopes or tripods?

Misc. ideas:

It does make sense that he would use dozens of guns since he may have started getting jams and malfunctions or melting with too much sustained fire from one gun since they aren't meant for full auto, being semi-auto civilian clones of the military versions.

People saying the gunfire was coming from ground level may have been seeing the rounds ricocheting after coming in at such a high angle.

This just screams as a gun accessory grab. They will grab what they can if they can't get the guns themselves. Fuck them.

my problem with the shooter from floor 32 scenario is that if you look at those busted out windows from the media pics you'll notice something very obvious. Big curtains blowing in the wind.

Second thing - in the room pics you can see that the curtains are not fastened to anything.

can you imagine someone trying to shoot with curtains blowing around in their face?

>The slidefire stocks in the pictures are right handed versions.
Now this is using your noggin. It makes the is he a lefty question much more important.

interesting video, although im not donating to the patreon.

It also implies that the guns were meant to be in the hands of more than one person or he planned a long drawn out seige. Neither of which fits the current narrative being pushed that he was lone wolf who planned to escape and decided to off himself rather than mow down cops and go out in blaze of glory.

I have had a problem with that as well. Maybe a simple explanation. I would think once your had that issue, you would find a way to secure it and then go about your murdering.

shooting that many rounds, in that amount of time, in a enclosed space, without ear-pro would be unbearable, painful and disorienting.

Bingo

Look at his neck cocked back like that. His neck has been broken I guarantee it.

>Any vids of people using bumpstocks with scopes or tripods?
I've got a scope and bi-pod on an AR with a slide fire and I can promise you that the scope is useless when bump firing. The bi-pod doesn't really help or hurt the shooting process. I actually mounted the scope for the sole purpose of recording while shooting, but never did it (it is a digital ATN X-Sight)