Trans Artist Collected 200 Gallons Of Urine To Protest Trump

Leftists aren't retard- oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that close up of the pee coming out
That I did not need to see.

Transgenders are not mentally ill.......

This shit is too funny.

brave if true
>muh 6 million gallons

>trans people are normal and functional members of soc...
Oh well nvm

what's up with liberals and piss?

Why are so many artists degenerate Weimar scum?

Apparently they enjoy paying to watch it happening...
Has no one of it's friends tried saying that this is a stupid idea?
youtube.com/watch?v=p-TT7GoJ2iw

period blood, shitting on things, pee in new exciting ways, it's basically like star wars but with nazi's ok sweety?

And why are their degenerate actions pushed by liberal media?

we have serious mental health problems in the US

You already know the answer. It is exactly the same.

Isn't that a bacteria and health hazard?

Talmudic Jews have this obsession with corruption of everything that is natural and good. It has been going on for a thousand years or more.

Why isn't someone getting her busted for violating federal law in shipping human waste like that?

No it's brave and patriotic. All these jugs of piss will surely remove Trump from office

Anyone have a good book/site/video/anything on the Weimar Republic? The stuff I run across all seems to be heavily sanitized and completely lacks historical accuracy.

#pissbottlesagainsttrump

This guy thinks he can just walk right in with his piss bottles and think everything is going to be kosher? We've been doing the piss bottles for years, this guy is a ripoff. Go find something original you hack. I bet he thinks 200 gallons is really something.

Checked, can't recommend anything because according to german history lessons everything was great until that evil guy turned up.

>This shit

What was your first clue?

Dear lord, these people just revel in the putridity, don't they? Absolutely DIGUSTING

I've had over 4 years of history lessons about germany in the 20th century, not everything was great until tbe evil guy. In fact it was so bad, it was the reason why evil guy came in the first place.
But I had really great history teachers, maybe it varies by region

It'd be a shame if someone broke that cube.

>how pissed are you that Trump won?
>Oh about 200+ gallons worth

7:15 says it all. LMFAO

Ofcourse I was oversimplifying, however in my classes things like the Versailles treaty were presented as just and not as one of the main reasons of Hitler's rise to power.

You mean he just came up out of nowhere and brainwashed all these poor stupid Germans who didn't know any better into magically hating Jews and degenerates and throwing them onto roller coasters of fire? There was absolutely nothing leading up to it except an irrational hatred of Jews because some crazy people SOMEHOW got it into their head that the war effort and government was undermined by them?

Yeah, same shit in the US. No honesty, no context, no effort. Everything was rainbows except for that pesky WWI thing, but no one really cared about that until one day...

Nice

Also this isn't fair. When this thing collects jars of urine it's seen as artwork, but when I do it my mom just yells at me :'(

Pretty much, one thing that was focused on a lot is the high unemployment in the time before Hitler (6 millions).

Oy vey

"Son, you don't want to be like those tranny liberals, do you? We raised you better than that!"

the pee pee man

thats the fucking punchline of the whole thing isnt it

all this idealism and "analysis" and words words words about nothing culminates into "i collect piss, poo poo. shit. im gay"

why

>trans """""people""""""

Just to think, with all the time this person spent collection his own piss, talk about it and even video himself doing it, he could have learned a new skill, started to write a book, got closer to a loved one.

But, nope, he collected piss to protest the only republican candidate to actually acknowledge and thank the trans community for their support during the election.

Are you me? Piss in an empty 2liter and mummy finds it in the trash outside she screams.

>High definition piss jugs
>As art

Greeeeeeeeeeeaaasy

>inb4 the story about the neet with the piss bottles and turds in tupperware boxes and the collapsing bathroom floor

If jugs of piss are protest art, what are those bottles of jizz that guy posts on Sup Forums every year around new year?

A daring synthesis

post it

>comments now disabled

yeah thats cool and all but lets see you poop your pants pussy

>That I did not need to see.

For some reason I find trans "men" more disgusting. Why would any woman with female privileges and natural beauty destroy her body to become a faggoty numale?

>subscribed to vice news
bring dich um 8i

It's not only comments that are disabled there.

How does this... thing... not manage to piss all over its jeans?

It's honestly unreal the affect trump has on liberals. He makes them lose what little semblance of a brain they had

why

>artist

so hot

>youtube lets some faggot piss in a bottle on youtube
>wont let cartoons with vampire MLK

wtf

So what's the difference between being crazy and being an artist?

People will pay to see an artist shit on a canvas.

The leftists have peepee we have poopoo

>It's honestly unreal the affect trump has on liberals.

If everyone hates what Trump likes why doesn't he grow a beard and walk around vaping and drinking craft beer while tweeting about how much he loves apple and the iPhone? Then order some avacado toast off uber eats?

>i choose not to take hormones

why are even trannies lying about this

Piss bottles are medieval art.
Jizz bottles are the Sistine Chapel.

"artist"

Every time I try to post something, even after checking the catalog for a while, after spending time writing a thoughtful/informative post, after getting the link and screenshot and everything, I always find, without exception, someone else who beats me to it. This happened no more than an hour ago, and someone has already made a post. I'm never starting a thread ever again. Gonna kill myself now. You're all welcome

>All those dislikes.
>Vice disable comments
>tfw they know this whole agenda they push, is the laughing stock of YT. But they still push on ahead.
>A year from now they will still be posting the same shit and getting the same reaction from people.

What makes them do this? It has to be money from shady people like Soros.

link faggot

well his art did look like shit so maybe I think it ended up in the appropriate place.

What a fucking casual. I doubled that last month alone to protest mommy docking my allowance.

", and it's beautiful."

Wew. I thought trans were mentally ill before. This convinced me they are normal and "just like us".

"art" now a days are fuckin' stupid. Stuff like this and that women "artist" use their period blood to make "art", it's fuckin' nasty as fuck.

Not even original. "Spermcube" was done like 10 years ago.

WOW THE LEFT CAN MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUNNING AND BRAVE

>STUNNING

>&

>BRAVE

PEE PEE POO POO

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

>MODERN ART is literally adult potty training

>ftm tranny
>complains like a woman on her period

Thats.........just........

I wish I could laugh, but the sickness has spread too far for it to be funny anymore.

What is with all these leftie artists that do stupid gross shit and call it 'art'? Most of the other ones are using vaginal blood. People say it's beautiful, but I don't see how blood full of dead rotted eggs is beautiful.

he seems kinda pissed off.

better 2 b pissed off than pissed on

>leftist """""""art"""""""

HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SO RIPPED? WTF

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((he)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>SHE

I want to go back to 2007.

Why is modern art so obsessed with sex, nudity, fetishes, piss, poo, puke, body fluids, etc?

It's like a 5 year old finding the word poop hilarious.

>tfw have watersports fetish

Jews are obsessed with sex.

Steroids. She probably gets them legally too, from some doctor who specializes in turning people into gender freaks. All legal. But you try going to a doctor and saying "I identify as a guy who should be cut as fuck with a kickass physique", and see if you can be prescribed muscle mass increasing drugs.

But go and say you think you should be growing tits, and there's a whole field tripping over itself to get you your mammaries.

Modern Art as always been a psyop (seriously, look this up if you don't believe me). It's meant to fuck with the mind in quite a few ways. People can't find real meaning in art and it makes people anxious/depressed when they're surrounded by it.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Modern art is also about normalizing the absurd and grotesque, to expand on that previous statement.

I'm kinda mirin :(

Someone should test a jug for hormones, see if the water filter salesman was actually right.

>only 200

>her

they stood in there and watched this person have a piss to prove a point. These people are supposed to be intellectuals, if you have any wonder as to why we are in the state that we are its because of the liberal infested shithole which is academia. Fuck all those ponsy ass holier then thou sheep fucks in that room they're vermin.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Artist""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""