Let's have a "welcome to the NHK" thread

Let's have a "welcome to the NHK" thread.

Who /human failure/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjDw6NVQDjA
youtube.com/watch?v=J6chr50v6vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The show really resonated with me. Been a NEET for four years now, don't know if I can continue on mate. Know how Sato feels man.

Former NEET here. I've been one for 2 years. I'm going to school but I still feel like garbage. The second I have free time I never do anything productive.

How is it 4 years into NEETdom?

Reporting in.

I honestly thought it was going well for a while, but shit man recently it's started to get kinda depressing. Feels like you're stuck in a rut not going anywhere, you know. Not sure if getting a job would make it any better, though.

>tfw 25 and still virgin

FUCK

>Not sure if getting a job would make it any better, though.

That's how I feel too, sometimes. There's no point to do anything.

When I do want to do something I don't have the discipline to follow through.

Got a job at a summer camp this year. Last session ended a few days ago but this seems great for getting out of hikineet-dom, for a few months a year at the very least. Three full meals a day, lodging, and exercise and games are part of the job. Other anons might wanna look into this sort of thing if there's a camp in your area. Some do fall/winter camps too.

I should add that this only applies to anons that allowed to be around children.

>I'm going to school but I still feel like garbage
This hits me too close.

>this only applies to anons that allowed to be around children.

not sure whether to laugh or cry

I hate kids though

Yeah I know that feeling. Like even making an honest effort is hard sometimes, you know?

That sounds nice, but how do you deal with having to constantly deal with kids/employers and the like?

I'm never going to stop noticing that the anatomy on the NEET's left hand is fucked, shit be backwards.

Please tell me you are joking.

lvl 5 NEET here, I missed my chance to go on the laughing day.
youtube.com/watch?v=CjDw6NVQDjA

Ah, that fits well for me. I mean, I still find a way to fuck pre teens but finding a job that is safe is always nice.

>NEET should become wageslave and interact with kids and normalfags
Ho man that's not how it works.
A NEET needs an hobby to be happy. Like music, drawing, /fit/ or anything. Even if like said it's hard to start it and to follow it.
But if you really like it you should have the motivation.

What, was it done that way on purpose? I never watched past like, three episodes so maybe there's some deep reason as to why the hand is drawn like that.

Either way if the left hand was to be drawn correctly the thumb side should be facing the viewer, not the pinky side.

Nothing helps with depression except probably family and your loved ones.
If I didn't have my dad I would literally kill myself on the spot.

rude

Been NEET for 1 year. Feels good to not be a wageslave lel

How do you pay for your shit though?

Autismbux

Same but I wish I had money so I could buyfag again.

Just moved back home with my mom. Lived alone for a few years while going to school and working. Now I graduated and my lease was up. I didnt want to start working full-time at the job I had so I quit and came home.

I feel like shit. Haven't really been applying anywhere yet. I do have a degree and a bit of cash saved up, so I dont plan on being here very long but still. It all feels like a huge blow to my independence which was one thing I was proud of, even though I was still pretty much a shut-in outside of going to work and school. I dont really know what I'm going to do now. I'm scared that I think I'll be out of here within a month or two, but eventually it'll be like 20 years later and I'll still be at home working some shit job for minimum wage and taking care of my elderly mom.

Same situation here

>tfw /humanfailure/ leads to /existentialcrisis/

6 years and counting

4 or 5 years, lost track at some point.

I was a NEET (officially still a student since they don't really kick you out of university over here if you don't do anything) for almost a decade. Been a hikki for a few years too. Then I got therapy and quit studying (without getting a degree), actually working as a programmer for a few years due to a job I got through a former classmate from school. Since the company isn't doing too well (>implying a well off company would hire someone like me) I might become a NEET soon again. Feels surprisingly indifferent.

I guess our situations dont fit exactly with the theme of the thread. Still I know I'm lazy and enough of a procrastinator that I could very well become a hiki if I let myself slip. I'm trying to tackle one day at a time and stick to the plan to be out of here within 6 months at the latest. I dont have internet yet here (I'm on my phone now) and i know things could get worse if I get internet, but I have no idea what to do with myself if I can't get online. I'm wondering if maybe living without it and forcing myself to go to the library to apply for jobs would be better. It at least gives me something to do everyday besides mope around.

Trying to find myself a job, I'm way too tired of being a nihilistic piece of shit NEET.

Been a NEET for almost a year now after a breakdown following an interaction with the only real woman I ever loved
Now I'm dead on the inside and I don't think I can make it in this society of utility and work

I've been a NEET more or less my whole adult life, 23 now. Take it from me, getting a job won't help.

Maybe I've had too much r9k in my life, or too many bad experiences with jobs and internships. But I think some people just neither work effectively, nor get any fulfillment from wageslaving. We are undesirable workers, and we don't desire to work, much as we try.

At this point I need a damn good reason to start working, besides my dwindling finances. Maybe you're different, I dunno.

>dwindling finances
isn't this a good enough reason

A good reason to kill myself.

Move this thread to /r9k/ please. Anime & manga discussion only, no blogging allowed.
>inb4 night time Sup Forums
Irrelevant now that /r9k/ exists. NEETs, of all people, should know their boundaries.

I was a NEET for 8 months before going back to uni for a real professional degree. Gotta say that it's a good opportunity to really dig deep into your own self and figure out who you are.
Don't fall for society defining you as useless NEET as cliche as it may sound. You are on the way to forging your own path which is something few people can claim to have done. Make sure you have a good support system but ultimately, it's down to you. Good luck lads

Why failure? What's there to succeed by being human?

NHK threads om /r9k/ are only allowed on Fridays.

Why and since when? /r9k/ is a random board, I doubt mods actually enforce it.

>was NEET for at least 4 years
>now not a NEET anymore
>can't relate to NHK anymore

>tfw wagecuck
I miss being a NEET

>been a NEET for a year
>after intermittently being a NEET for three years
>could relate to NHK in the same way I relate to a fantasy story
It's just an absurd story with themes that appeal to us and we recognize

I've been a NEET for about 1.5 years now.

I went to college for 5 years since I triple majored. Graduated when I was almost 24. I'm 25 now.

I graduated May 2015, haven't had a job since. Moved back home with parents (I went to an out of state college).

I've spent most of my time playing video games, watching movies, and masturbating I guess.

My dad had me apply to a job recently. So maybe I'll get a job soon. But it's kind of competitive so I don't have my hopes up. He'll probably have me apply to more stuff soon. Not really sure what's going to happen.

I'm not really a loser. I was pretty smart in college. One of my majors was math. I guess I'm just super unmotivated and I have no goals. Like I don't give a shit about success or anything. Other kids in college who did tons of shit always confused me. How did they decide they wanted to do this stuff? Didn't society basically tell them to? Who can honestly say that they are living their life how they want to, free from outside influence / manipulation?

I don't think there's anything I want to do, even if I could "pick any possible job" or whatever.

But I also don't like sitting around doing nothing. I'm already sick of it. So basically it's impossible for me to be satisfied since literally every option is not satisfying. Pretty weird. How is this even possible? It's like my desires don't cohere with existence. I feel like evolution should have weeded out people like me, but it didn't.

>his dad gets him jobs
kek

夢と陰謀の...

Jesus fucking christ, it's like I'm reading a post by me from two months into the future.

Been a post grad neet since 2013. Got my undergrad in 2012, couldn't find work, now back in school for nursing since grad school was out of the question.

He doesn't get me jobs. He literally sat me down and had me do Google searches for companies and I found one and he told me to fill out an application. He's not the kind of person who could get me a job with a company.

I'm 24, I've been in college for six years and still have exactly three years to go (its thankfully free in my country so no debt). I've lived like a semi-neet for all these years without really making any progress or forging lasting relationships or friendships. I feel like utter shit, I almost never go to class but don't even drink or go out with friends and when pressed to do so I feel incredibly anxious and just wish I could be back in my room. I used to watch a lot of anime but lately it just depresses me because I get a feeling I've already let the best years of my life go by. I specially can't watch old anime, the music makes me fucking want to kill myself. I tried watching old DB episodes and when the ending theme started playing my eyes waterd up and I had to struggle to not break down crying like Megumi's brother in the MMORPG episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6chr50v6vg

That's harder. I found my current job only due to connections.

Yeah I was a total shut-in in college. I went to classes and when those were done I went straight back to my room. I pretty much never interacted with anyone except the 1 or 2 friends I managed to make on occasion.

So yeah I never networked. I have no connections.