Hey Americans, how does it feel knowing that your own people sold you into zionist slavery...

Hey Americans, how does it feel knowing that your own people sold you into zionist slavery? how does being a zionist slave feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0
archive.fo/hn04W
archive.is/AsElM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are the Jewish puppets ignoring that thread?

fatties won't admit

*inspires freedumb*

*expires taxes to israHELL*

I guess they're used to eating shit on bread, the filthy jews that infested AMERICA pulled the coin shit again and everybody fell for it yet again, it was all oh so obvious.

You won't fool me, comrade.

NORTH KOREA NORTH KOREA IZ DI ENEMIEEE GOYZ

because it doesn't fit the ZOG echochamber that currently exists here.

All our countries are ZOG.

and by zog echochamber, i'm of course referring to /ptg/ and all the retards that frequent it.

All countries except North Korea, Syria, Iran...

youtu.be/g-ZyHIhPmw0

Of course a country as cucked as yours would claim that aswell you're from the zionist cumlipped motherland good goy.

Sand Nigger/Stormfaggot general?
/snsfg/?

i soooooooo want to be used as a sexslave cumslut :3

doesn't it

KEKK

You're not fooling anyone with the deus vult flag Mohammad.

pretending like it's just america being effected by zionism is hilariously sad. do you think whatever country you're hiding behind that meme flag is free from their influence? wake up. they have the entire world by the reigns.

Oh I'm as aryan as possible pal, lviing in denial doesn't help trying to make a change does, did I hurt your pride pal? did I attack your hero? he doesn't care about you he's being a good guy he only cares about his new master.

Nu-Sup Forums loves Israel and based Jews.

This thread will be taken as ''bait'' by delusional people that try to lie to themselves, truth is your beloved America has been sold centuries ago, you've all always been good goys without even knowing why would you refuse to acknowledge something so obvious that you know? oh my zionists sure know how to apply that stockholm syndrome.

good idea. ignore my post because you know it's true. and that's exactly why europe is falling. choosing to ignore shit and blame "MURICA"

lollll

>takes meme flag off
>posting from Israel

Ouch.

Europe is not falling, those immigrants are marginalized and not an issue our problem is being solved slowly but surely, you're living in a shithole ran by the smallest minority that bullies your higher powers on and on and you worry about Europe?
>lolll

>europe is not falling

Fucking jew confirmed

stop posting this non-spic canadian you fucking wetback

Its the Church that owns us in slavery you dumb faggot.

In fact it was the Templars, the Papal army that modernized the banking mecha into what it is today. Also if you examine Roman treatment of the Jews, Rome has shit on them since their conquest and colonization of Roman Judea, when it was Rome and the whore of money Cesar, who called himself Mammom whom assassinated Jesus Christ.

How does the Church start and backdoor a country? Corporation States.

Canada is the Crown Corporation
US is the almagamation of the Virginia Company now a consolidation of military industrial complexes, ie Lockheed Martin(does all of you IRS data processing as well)
India is the East India Company
China is owned by the Hong Kong banking sector

The Queen acts as the symbolic figure head of the Order of Malta, her superior Fra' Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto is seated in Rome.

Rome never lost its power, it only reinvented itself and hide itself into the shadows. Now there's a resurgance of Christain larpers, feminist nu-male faggots who are being propagated to worship the whore on seven hills.

Any religion that advocates and material process is NOT A RELIGION, IT IS A CULT, and a worse a power consolidation through material subjugation.

>pic related

center is the superior of the Order of Malta

You will notice that almost all high ranking officials, Queen of Britain, her governor generals in Canada and the commonwealth wear the regelia of the Church army. That also included Hitler, and the other tyrants of European history.

You should feel stupid right now, I'm from Europe a country that maybe poor compared to yours but with more educated people and a better culture, oh and not one enslaved by zionist weenies that bully you continuously into licking the cum off the floor after they rape your people and extort them, you're being ran by a bunch of maggots that bully your country without an army, only money, America will always be a money slave, I know it hurts.

We are all slaves user, those who are slaves of Christ and those who are slaves to the flesh

Only one is freedom, while the other burns forever

It really hurts doesn't it? the truth fucking hurts right? look at how pathetic you are, you came up with some bullshit conspiracy when what I'm going on about is so fucking obvious and it's all legit facts that you can get for yourself, you're either brainwashed or fucking stupid.

Also Cuba and possibly the Philippines.

Reminder that Zionist Jews = Globalist Jews = Communist Jews.

Nu-male faggot, getting your "facts" from a CIA run board doesn't make them consistent with reality. Rome rules all all on this Earth

archive.fo/hn04W

Quote:

Pope made Hitlers vice-chancellor Knight of Malta

From 1939 to 1944 Von Papen served the Nazi-government as Ambassador to Turkey.
In August 1944, Papen had his last meeting with Hitler after arriving back in Germany from Turkey. Here, Hitler awarded Papen the Knight’s Cross of the Military Merit Order.

Papen was one of the defendants at the main Nuremberg War Crimes Trial. The court acquitted him, stating that he had, in the court’s view, committed a number of “political immoralities,” but that these actions were not punishable under the “conspiracy to commit crimes against peace” charged in Papen’s indictment.

Franz von Papen as a Nazi

Von Papen was later sentenced to eight years in prison by a West German denazification court, but was released on appeal in 1949.

Franz Von Papen was made a Papal Chamberlain by Pope Pius XI. But when this pope died in 1939, war time Pope Pius XII did not renew his honorary title.

But Pope John XXIII restored Von Papen`s title of Papal Chamberlain on 24 July 1959. Papen was also made a «Knight of Malta», and was awarded the Grand Cross of the Pontifical Order of Pius IX.

Why did the Roman Catholic Church honor Hitlers vice-chancellor, who had been rewarded by Hitler in 1944, at the hight of the Holocaust?
One answer has to be found in the merits of Franz Von Papen before World War II.
Papen was expelled from the United States during World War I for complicity in the planning of sabotage such as blowing up U.S. railroad lines. On 28 December 1915, he was declared persona non grata by the U.S. after his exposure and recalled to Germany.

Putin kicked them out aswell that doesn't mean they ever had any political power in Russia, countries like that make them feel terrified, having a Rothschild bank doesn't mean the country is ran by the Zionists or that they have any political power there you fucking political genius, the only countries trully ran by them is your cousin America and Israel, funny thing is America is the sex slave while Israel is what they're trying to turn into their beautiful pure broad while you faggots do nothing about it.

What the fuck are you talking about CIA facts, as you come with prehistorical bullshit that you've probably seen on some youtube videos, we're here talking about FACTS, things that are going on right now and that are destroying the states slowly you fucking basement dweller.

Having a Rothschild bank doesn't mean anything you stupid pile of shit.

>talking to a nigger or a shill, both are the same
>posts an obvious fact
>shill retorts on a completely emotional premise and is unable to deny, but attempts to wash off the truth

Not wasting my time with you shill

What is there to shill about bro? I'm talking about legit facts, I'm a foreigner, America used to mean freedom America used to seem something way too perfect to foreigners, then the more you look into it the more you see, I have no idea what you're going on about I honestly feel like you're trolling right now, if you actually believe that medieval bullshit sure go ahead nobody's stopping you but what I see right now in the states is a corrupt crowd of politicians all being money enslaved by zionists, you can't deny it, America has been sold a long time ago.

>your own people sold you into zionist slavery?

very few people understand that we've all been hypothecated.
In 1938 the domestic output and future domestic output of all citizens and future citizens was pledged as collateral against the government debt.

archive.is/AsElM

Kek btfo's Trump today

>Another shill sandwich,
>offers 0 information or facts,
>claims is delivering facts, obviously no information linked, appeal to emotion again

still shilling faggot. For anyone interested look into the Virginia Company, and then look at its more modern day manifestations, the Lockheed Martin's, Ratheon's and other military industrial companies that constitute the shadow government. That infrastructure has long been there since the inception of the US.

>pic related

Man in the middle sporting the Cross of Malta, the pope's papal army. A repetition found throughout the higher echelons of Hitler's army.

Well obviously not chained slavery if that's what you caught off that, America is in huge debt towards the Zionists, unimaginable debt actually, your only escape out of it was way before you gave them access to nuclear weapons now you're basically enslaved for God knows how long.

>Hey Americans, how does it feel knowing that your own people sold you into zionist slavery?

Yes this is all true but....we're still better than you.

Dude you need some fresh air lol, the whole Europe was cucked by Germany when that happened if that's the point you're trying to prove, you're honestly pathetic at first you bitched about me being a nigger or some jew cause my location was hidden, when I revelaed my location you revealed your mental illness, you're a fucking nutt dude.

Trump is a Zionist puppet, he was just slightly less of a Zionist puppet than Hillary.

Pretty much all of those parasites

You think by simply changing your flag you can samefag fucking Rothschild Internet Defence Force?

Stupid fucking kike KYS.

highest death count caused by starvation in history

Lol you're a fucking nutt bro I'm Vlad the Impaler's child I'm Stefan the great's sword, there's no such thing as jews over here the only minority we have is poor gypsys they don't even have internet I feel bad for you cucknadian.

If this is what it feels like then I rather be a zionist than a eurocuck faggots

Hmm I wonder why there are so many meme flags.

You are a swede, that is enough of an insult for you.

the jews think they are safe in the middle of a war zone. aids spreading across the middle east faster than hepC in america

there only recourse is to flee israel and they are to stubborn to do so. nobody will miss them when they are gone they can just be replaced by more white people. that was the plan since the end of WW2 anyways. the funny thing is the ones sent to israel think they are at the top of the food chain they are simply bottom feeders waiting to be wiped out

>If this is what it feels like then I rather be a zionist than a eurocuck faggots
>Being swedish but daring to call a anything ''cuck''
Did you just finish recording your mother get gang raped by niggers you little manlet?
Let me guess you forgot to change your flag? KEK

I see a lot of your kin stealing people's mobile phones in cafeterias here

I bet that doesn't happen in Israel

The European continent should be nuked.

Do you even have any idea about what's going on in Israel right now you fucking idiot?
Pretty much but it just sickenss me how you guys allow those little maggots to still cause all that havoc through their little pathetic schemes as you see in the middle of that they don't mind ruining America some more truth is those worms have cash and American politicians sure love them some of that zionist currency, fuck Israel that shithole should be nuked too much havoc is going on just because of that little shithole.

romanian rat

ayy

fuck off shill its 4d chess

I bet you feel bad you non-countrys are only good at feeling terrible on a daily basis lmao

Okay now I'm fully convinced that you're autistic, I just made you look really dumb earlier but you didn't reply to that, now you say the same ol bullshit, you feel safe inbetween 4 walls don't you? little kike boy.

Oh wow non countrys, I fucking love my country, Romania is one of the most beautiful countries you could possibly visit, sure our parlament isn't perfect neither but at least we're not sell outs it's better having your own people robbing you instead of foreigners I guess, but besides that my life is pretty awesome, nothing but good vibes and beautiful women oh and basement dwelling isn't a tradition here like it is in the states and canada, I bet your chair smells like shit and cum, you little canadian faggot, your country is basically america's bisexual brother to the whole world.

if you truly believe that then you know it would have happened under any candidate and making this thread while understanding it means you're just an ideological fairytale worshipping faggot who cries even when the best possible choice was chosen from a selected few

It really wouldn't though, I said pretty much I didn't say I totally agree, I agreed with jews feeling safe inbetween war sure, but America did sell itself you know that, we both know that, it wouldn't happen to any country only to a country that sold itself.