Holy fuck get in here!!! We made it!!

infowars.com/wikileaks-to-expose-hillary-clintons-ties-to-russia-seth-rich-Sup Forums-predicts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8yuOw5k5_OM
gayalliance.org/gard/am-i-gay/
ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/
youtube.com/watch?v=7er-8c2JQf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay frogs were nazis all along

jones needs to stop fucking reporting on shit from Sup Forums, it seriously pisses me off.

>says an anonymous source on Sup Forums who has so proved to be far more credible than the mainstream media.

so a tripfag?

We're going to print our own currency.
Make America Great Again

Fuck off Alex

They quoted Megs caps directly. Think reporteranon looking for her last week was from InfoWars?

What did he mean by this?

>Sup Forums predicts

>tfw PJW was in a larp thread with you.

well, I hope he has some inside information to make him believe the guy was the real deal.

NORMIES OUT

we did it reddit tips fedora your way op we truly are doing something with our pathetic lives shadly bros so based

pic related

>Owen just destroyed celebriy roasties a short while ago
>The only media person with the integrity to question
>"if i do dirty deeds with a rich jew , will I get the role I desire"
as much as owen sometimes gets on my nerves, he is truly the cuck destroyer

2017 the year a silver dagger was thrust through the heart of the globalist internationalist tyrannical order...Harveywood had his dagger and the political class has been shown that their benefactors can be destroyed in an instant....those sweaty drips of desperation are even better than the salty tears... youtu.be/8yuOw5k5_OM

MegaAnon hit this LARP out of the park.

I think the joke is more like the frogs which is /pol, Sup Forums etc were turning prison gay because lack of pussy becuase woman are total whores getting blacked all the time. Secondly the joke is that some frogs specifically on /r9k where pepe was made a big meme before /pol is that most of those betas over there are literally turning gay because they had themselves so much and this could be in part because of chemicals and shit in the water.

This entire thing is a red herring

hate* themselves...(Hating my spelling now)

>Sup Forums
>predicts
He takes it way too far.

F-f-f-fukkin' saved

SHADILAY

>alex jones cites Sup Forums as a credible source
i think we reached peak levels of satire

He's not the only one. I've been hearing more less well known talk show hosts mentioning Sup Forums now and again over the past year. And even a serious figure like Bill Still has mentioned odd posts here in a few of his well-considered analyses.

No surprise that once this place got popular enough we might every so often see it being used to leak something. Or that the scry people running the ad at the bottom are trying to recruit from here people that might help them make good predictions for whatever it is they're doing.

why does alex promote Sup Forums/pol? i thought he was supposed to be jew shill, why would he openly display pol threads on his website and show when there's always a jew redpill thread on the front page for any visitor to see?

Dunno. For the longest time it was reddit reddit reddit almost like he was trying to avoid mentioning it even though some of his crew surely come by from time to time. And then all of a sudden he's all about the "Autistic Army" that he thinks we call ourselves. So I presume somebody redpilled him, since he seems to have some trouble keeping up with internet culture and trolling.

Was listening to Infowars a couple weeks back with Owen hosting, some caller (probably one of us) was going full holohoax denial and Owen basically said “well, you can question the official number but people did die” and ended the call. That’s about as close as you get can get to being /our guy/ without getting completely shoa’d.

For now.

Alex stop telling everyone about Sup Forums, you're bringing all the turbonormies in.

4Coins?

>We made it!!

>says an anonymous source on Sup Forums
>credible

good stuff op

GOBLIN DEMONS

>Info wars

>Sup Forums predicts
Why is he publishing fake news?

Hey Alex will you do a story on my cat Miteens? He is funny and so cute I saved him from an animal shelter. Like you dont have to talk about him every show but at least dedicate one show to him, although I know you;re busty so I will settle for a segment.
I have some photos of him browsing facebook, I will let you see some I have posted here. gayalliance.org/gard/am-i-gay/

Thanks Alex

You ever met a normie that admits they went to Sup Forums? All they say is "is everything there satire? people can't be serious. so much cognitive dissonance in there." etc.. and they go back to their comfortable r/politics or NYTimes or some shit

I thought Julian Assange was killed by the vegan sandwich that Pamela Anderson gave him?

It was the avocado toast. It contained polonium. Fortunately, our boy Jules was on Deep Cleanse.

Does he not remember the GNAA and their raids on infowars?

I hate the normies infesting this site. I want them to all killthemselves out of Sup Forums.

Might be time to resort to some old tactics, sick of being raided by normies. Post-election has been post-terminal ultra cancer.

>Sup Forums is one person
This is a slippery slope.
Reddit was a mistake.

hello, my grandkids talk about alex jones and infowars a lot. This site is really confusing. How do you login?

this

ALERT! ALEX JONES SUPPLEMENTS CONTAIN LEAD AND WILL MAKE YOU STERILE!

DON'T BUY HIS SUPPLEMENTS! THEY CONTAIN ENOUGH LEAD TO DAMAGE YOUR SPERM!

>ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/

Because Alex knows this is where NSAfags be wrecking CIAniggers.

ALEX JONES IS TRYING TO MAKE US ALL STERILE! HE IS GOING TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE!

ceh.org/news-events/press-releases/content/sperm-damaging-lead-alex-jones-supplements/

You guys he doesnt post things like that unless he has another source as well.

>We're going to print our own currency
its already a thing, only is not cucked fiat money, its crypto. its named 4coin. you can purchase it on any large cryptoexchange

when you remove the shills Sup Forums is always right without except

Lies. We are his HIGH LEVEL SOURCES. OKAY? WE'LL JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT!

Is there a "green text" option when you sign in?

But seriously we should probably have a backup plan where we can meet post occupation of Sup Forums

>in excess of california limits
>tl;dr its fucking nothing

What's wrong with that? I'm glad Trump won, but there's no need to suck his dick all day and pretend he's infallible.

>One of the Alex Jones products tested had more than six times the daily limit under Proposition 65.
>It's nothing

Fuck off shill. You would take a pill that has 6 times the state limit of lead in it? It will lead to nerve, sperm and heart damage if consumed daily! That fucker is trying to destroy our balls!

>crypto
lol. we're going to print money based on work. as in energy produced.
not little computers running.
crypto gets my scraps

heres the webpage snapshot if anyone is interested

well, there's 8ch, endch, 0chan, and a few other places I dare not mention.

Yeah we all know the story.
Hillary got Russia's help to ensure trump wins republican primary because he was only one she was sure she could beat.
It backfired.

Post mittens.

LOOK AT ME, WE ARE THE NEWS NOW.

His Super Blue toothpaste also contain artificial food dyes which could be linked to cancer.

THAT CRAZY BASTARD IS TRYING TO POISON US!

Start a class action suit. Alex's biggest fear is losing all of his money.

>4 Chan predicts

ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS INCREASE MY MALE VITALITY AND NOW I'M STERILE! FUCK YOU ALEX JONES!

>could be linked to cancer
>could be
>you could be linked to Isis paedophillia
>could be

>says an anonymous source on Sup Forums who has so proved to be far more credible than the mainstream media.

Fucking EMBARASSING

Seriously asking here though cause I've been searching for almost an hour but has 4 ever been in any news like this, in a positive way? I can't find anything remotely close to InfoWars, validating or positively talkin about 4. This is blowing up on twitter. Search Sup Forums.

THE MADMEN IS FINALLY DOING IT

Is that you Alex?

NPR explicitly mentioned Sup Forums as being one of the prime manufacturers of fake news that might endanger Merkel's chances of being reelected some weeks back. I took that as a positive, but I don't think they did.

We actually upstaged Russian hackers in terms of danger posed. That goes to show they don't know what they're talking about, considering we are mainly KGB bots here.

Check flag
>could be though

WE'RE GUNNA MAKE Sup Forums THE_DONALD AGAIN!

>Sup Forums predicts

.02 potatoes have been deposited into your account.

Obama is monkey. Putin is great.

Soon I will have enough potatoes to make enough vodka for Tuesday :D

Yeah, that's what I mean. We haven't been called out for being right on something this big before and not from an outlet anyone's heard of. InfoWars is at least recognized. They got a WH press seat this year.

Obviously he remembers, he's precipitating a raid himself against the board. No effort involved, he can just say 'Sup Forums.' What would happen if Donald Trump mentioned bitcoin tomorrow?

oh, sweetie. _we_ have a plan.

Someone tell that hook noise kike, Loomer to stop taking credit for shit we find.

>Alex is shitposting and raiding Sup Forums
I think we've gone beyond the point of no return.

>he doesnt know about the contingency plan
Good. Newfags not welcome.

>Alex Jones was right all along

>Kit Daniels gets paid to surf and write about Sup Forums
I want that job or similar

user, we are so much bigger than Alex Jones.

IF YOU DON'T BUY MY SHIT YOU'RE SUPPORTING THE GLOBALISTS

AJ is so cool youtube.com/watch?v=7er-8c2JQf8

>we

fuck off reddit

because he's a snake oil selling charlatan who panders to his audience to sell them water filters and dick juice

You have a neck beard, don't you?

>September 2015
>September 2016
>September 2017

I'm usually pretty good at picking him out. He hates me so much.

>disinfo whores

yeah, no

>Sup Forums predicts.
Even less legitimacy than Infowars somehow.

who else *famous* here?